Why do euros hate him so much?

Why do euros hate him so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU
globsec.org/globsec2017/news/globsec-trends-2017-mixed-messages-and-signs-of-hope-from-central-and-eastern-europe
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/05/31/these-experts-say-it-may-actually-be-best-if-the-u-s-left-the-paris-climate-agreement/
youtube.com/watch?v=90d8F7_sENY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most people don't hate him they just think he's a hack who conned millions of people. There will always be a small loud crowd of college students going on tirades across the internet so that makes it look like there's nationwide hatred across loads of countries

Who cares, he´s going to be impeached anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=qUuHDOq58XU
i liked him at first but he's a fucking idiot
he's still a good guy but he's not fit for presidency imo

I wouldn't say hate, but he's considered an idiot.
Anyway half of americans think the same.

I don't like the way he talks, I speak better english than him for fucks sake

I didn't actively hate him before because I thought of him as a retarded child, but now with the Paris Agreement I hope someone is going to kill him

It's such an embarrassment that he was even a serious presidential candidate. So not surprisingly everything since then has just been the sum of all my political nightmares.

Why are we supposed to care about things like the Paris Agreement, pay out our arse for road tax based on CO2 emissions, literally rape our industry sectors with very costly emissions regulations. All this shit whilst China produces literally 1/4 of the entire planet's greehouse gasses, completely unregulated, millitarising disputed territory islands all over its coast, undercutting all first world industry while they rampantly pollute the planet as much as they like and pave their own way to be the world's biggest superpower?

why do Americans feel insecure about him?
Oh, it's not because he's a politician and like all politicians he's a liar but he's an American politician so he's also the biggest clown in the world

brexitbaby detected

wow, an educated post on Sup Forums. never thought i'd see the day

because he quits the COP21

>sign paris agreement
>dont follow through with any of it anyways

see canada

everyone who is not a retard should hate him
if you dont, you should kys

I rooted for this fucker because I thought he would speed up the unification of Europe and the right wing accession of European parties. I truly believed imperial Europe would rise and unite with the Americas to vanquish our enemies and establish the great western dominion of the world. But he's finally someone not hiding about what Americans truly think of Europe. About their sense to destroy us, their fathers, just so they accomplish their Freudian desire to fuck their mother.

America slaughtered and sold us to the communists in world war 2 and now they're doing the same, selling us to Russia.

Fuck America, fuck citizens of the US, fuck their military, fuck their constitution and fuck their traitorous history. We as Europeans must defend ourselves against this constant American aggression. Europa uber alles.

most of your country seems to hate him too though. A lot of people in the west are cucks, that should hardly be surprising. That's not to say I support everything he does but he's a big fucking improvement over the past few administrations, and in terms of British interests, is the best possible person to have in the White House.

because he's a fucking idiot

>not supporting some weak manchild jew loving capitalist scum makes you a cuck

Hang yourself, you disgarace.

not a single ounce of an argument to be found in this post

>I thought he would speed up the unification of Europe

In a way he is. We would already have a common European Military Headquarter and army if it wasn't for Britain vetoing despite Brexit and the EU and the Eurozone might get their own finance ministry and budget.

First of all, Iceland isn't and never was a part of Europe

Second, Europe did this to themselves. They predicated the stability of their entire meme continent on the military defenses of the United States. What did they think was going to happen? This is why the EU is a bad idea, because they make stupid broad sweeping decisions that affect far too many people. These morons forgot that their entire plan is on the brink of shambles every time there is an election in the USA.

>America slaughtered and sold us to the communists in world war 2
Yeah, the marshall plan really fucked over europe something fierce.

>hur durr you're all cucks
>how dare you call my god emperor a puppet
>you have no le argument
shadilay my man xDDDD

>most of your country seems to hate him too though. A lot of people in the west are cucks

You are talking about a man whose wife is not even living in the same city, lmao.

>This is why the EU is a bad idea, because they make stupid broad sweeping decisions that affect far too many people.

What is subsidiarity?

>America slaughtered and sold us to the communists in world war 2
Ah yes, who can forget the Communist occupation of Iceland.
Neck yourself, cunt.

boi keep them truthbombs droppin'

Fuck England. Thank God that labour cunt is winning. The EU will wreck your anuses.

I'm not Icelandic though, just an immigrant.

That's semi-correct. We're fixing that. Brace your anuses faggots.

There wouldn't have been a need for it if you fucks just minded your own fucking business. The Marshall Plan was the equivalent of buying a whore you didn't pay a taxi ride back home. Fuck you. Why were you involved in WW2? You had no place there.

Hungarian here, fuck the Brits. The sole traitors of Europe. From Napoleon to Hitler, you fucks always hated when we did anything right. Fuck you! Hopefully we break you into pieces this time around. #Freedom for Scotland and Ireland

>From Napoleon to Hitler, you fucks always hated when we did anything right
Dying laughing. Such a worthless race, you can't do anything for yourselves -- just constantly waiting for the next jackbooted foreigner to bend over and lick off. There is no 'Europe' and there is no 'European civilisation', and if there is it's a sorry fucking sight.

The eternal anglo... can't wait for the U.S to toss the "special relationship" meme into the wind and they'll find themselves friendless from every side of the ocean.

The Tories will lose seats and end up with a hung parliament. You will have to accept a pisspoor Norway-agreement-style that will make you pay and accept virtually all EU legislation to stay in the single market, effectively turning you into a vassal state.

I'm looking forward to it.

Only faggots, this guy is idol in Poland.

China will literally fall within the next 20 years

It's not about a fucking race you fuckers, you and the americans are always about race. Nobody gives a fuck about race except you fucking anglos/nordics. Fuck your race shit. This is about a peoples. There is a Europe, and there is a European civilization and there is a European people that you guys stopped from uniting every single fucking time.

We are Europe, we exist, we have an identity. Thankfully Germany is rising again and this time you're fighting all 27 of us. Gott strafe England!

Of Course they will. As much as trump hates the europeans he likes money more. We will blackmail him into fucking over England and we will finally have our payback. And they'll have fucking labour running their country. Haha! The Germans will fucking demolish them.

Fuck the, not for long, United Kingdom!

Good luck, sweetcheeks, sixth, seventh time's charm.

Thanks, good luck to you too, you'll need it.

>35%
He's surprisingly popular in Poland

The UK won't exist anymore 4 years from now.

Why so low in Slovakia? Trumps wife is from there???

>good guy
>brags about groping women
>makes a habit out of not paying contractors and using the courts to get away with it

W e w l a d

>this is what inbred snowniggers actually believe

Why are all the euros so hostile today? Lighten up!

Welcome to last month.

You have to admit, it is pretty funny to see a nation win a vote to destroy itself. The history books are going to have a riot with that one.

sauce

We didn't like Bush Jr. either. He's an embodiment of every single negative stereotype about Americans.
>Trumps wife is from there???
xD

I don't. He was better of the two bads.

globsec.org/globsec2017/news/globsec-trends-2017-mixed-messages-and-signs-of-hope-from-central-and-eastern-europe

He's a walking American stereotype. Ignorant, dumb, brash, cocky. It's pretty ironic that you have such a president

Why do USA:ians love him? His incompetence will hasten America's descent into irrelevance by 20 years.

Not this is some interesting shit, I always thought Romanians hated the Russian government

Redpill me on Slovakia. Are you guys lefties or what? I'll be honest, I thought you guys were interchangeable with Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia et al. Enlighten me?

What the fuck, it wasn't even violent, it was obviously a docile bird, why did he flinch?

Have a Romanian room mate, can confirm, the amount of shit talk he does on russian, sweet god.

>Are you guys lefties or what?
I don't think so, at least not when it comes to immigration

Because the media tells them too.

Trump is a threat, he considers America his first priority and will send any country down the river so America gets the best deal.
This is considered bad by the EU who love globalism.

His hatred of the Media is why the Media shit all over him, in fairness they started it because he was a very popular and easy target to write about.
The fact he refuses to speak to them and posts on twitter instead really twists the blade.

I don't like Trump but his way of doing things is kinda impressive.
I like how he is the first world leader to really utilise social media like a youtuber or a blogger who have their won cult like followers.
I love how he coined the term "fake news" and it has become a common phrase.

They still have Ireland, we need them.

We were pulled into Iraq War by our fervently Atlanticist government. No one liked that.

Yes but apparently a plurality of Romanians sympathize with Putin

I know, I know, sweetie. Give me a ring if you want help with your fighter planes, though, I don't hold a grudge.

Ridiculous that the standard for being a lefty nowadays is fucking immigration. How about economic policies, social liberties etc. Multi-culti is a dead meme. Hopefully we can absorb the ones we have in the coming 50 years or Slovakia might look real appealing.

>Because the media tells them too.
This is unironically true.

They did the same with Bush.

They must be retarded. If Russian ganda gets them any Ganda can get them, just do a better job and you'll be fine Hans-kun.

Any person with reason dislikes him.

>the maaainestreeeeeam meeeeteeeeoooooorrrr!
give it a rest already, you boring cunt
The so-called adversarial media publishes plenty of articles supporting his policies, which you conveniently ignore because it shatters your simplistic narrative
Here's one fresh off Jeff Bezos's "CIA propaganda outlet":
washingtonpost.com/news/energy-environment/wp/2017/05/31/these-experts-say-it-may-actually-be-best-if-the-u-s-left-the-paris-climate-agreement/

Only the most idiotic Europeans hate him. So millions of Germans and French people.

Trump is America personified. Fat, uninformed and narcissistic.

"If one guy is killing two people why can't i kill a person myself"
fucking dumbass
>this counts as educated in America

Romanians are nominally very religious and membership of the Orthodox church is very high which tries to meddle in politics all the time. Putin has been trying to stylise himself as the patron-saint of the Russian orthodox church.

I liked him in Home Alone 2 though.

I unironically like him. Not so much for his politics, but his personality.

Anyway, anything's better than Hillary Cliton.

I don't think I've ever seen a single German on the internet that doesn't have some hateboner for America. Trump just amplified it recently so it's even more noticeable now.

This is my favorite one that's going around

#1 and #3 are opinion pieces written by guys who have, no shit, different opinions. Trump (through Ivanka) was pro-paid family leave way before April. The deplorable maga childfree pepe that made it blacked out the word "opinion." Like 20k retweets since yesterday or something

I don't think I'd ever support a putin or an erdogan but I'm sure they at least have real concrete accomplishments because they've been in for so long. We have the same cult, the same people you really have to feel sorry for, but Trump has accomplished nothing.

I wouldn't read any media from North America.

Irish media is 100% anti trump.
I have to listen to the radio all day in work and all they do is shit on him, same with the news on tv and the newspaper.
The man can't fart without the media here shitting the bed.
Our biggest Media company RTE which is funded by the tv license fee refuses to call him the US President, they call him Mr.Trump.
Before that they call every American President by his title, even George bush jr was called the US President.

Social media is also rife with it, I can't scroll through my newsfeed on facebook without someone posting about him.

Trump is more relevant in Irish media than any of our own politicians and I assume other European countries' Media are having similar reaction.

I can't go a day without being bombarded by Donald Trump hatred.

and his cameo in the Fresh Prince

came here to post this

Right? It's like he's out of a fucking Soviet propaganda cartoon.

I did like him during the fight Clinton-Trump but the withdraw of Paris agreement is really dumb.

same here, for that reason alone I sympathise with him

T H E N W H Y D I D Y O U V O T E F O R H I M

I see nothing besides "people think it's bad so it must be good" here. No, like, curiosity or anything

It's 50/50 in reality. 50% think Americans are retarded rednecks because they voted for Trump and the other 50% think Trump doesn't represent all Americans. Almost 100% hate Trump though, you will barely find a person in Germany (or the EU) that genuinely likes Trump without being edgy.

We don't like people who drive on the destruction of the world by climate change since we're some of the assholes who live in it

>those Kosovo, Bosnia and Albania numbers

Top lel

I think there are some Russian hooligan groups who like him.

Pro-Western half of the country didn't like him since he started his campaign, pro-Russian one since he turned out to be just another neo-con and not completely obedient to Putin.

Now, almost no one here likes Trump.

Slovenia m9

fun fact only 13% of russians have a favorable view of trump

In the Netherlands right wing politicians have accepted Trump. In februari our prime minister even called upon European leaders to stop bashing Trump.

That doesnt mean he agrees with him. It just means the hate boner of other European leaders is getting ridiculous.

I don't like Trump but I have a genuine opinion on why I don't like him.

Everybody I know in real life cannot explain why they do not like him besides HES RACISIS!!!!!!!111!!!
The Media here spins him as a huge homophobe and racist when he is not.

I don't care about the American President, the Irish Media and social media is now a Trump truman show.

Over half of the voting public did not vote for him. 54% of the nation did not want him and did not vote for him. Even among the people who voted for him, many did so because they didn't want to vote for Clinton, not because they liked the man or his policies.

He was only elected thanks to our outdated and fucked up electoral system that disproportionately benefits Republican candidates.

Wtf I hate Bulgaria now.

>most of your country seems to hate him too though

Asshurt people in Hollywood =/= most of the country. The utter decimation of the Democrat Party at the national and state level is what you should be going by.

Our carbon footprint is already dropping regardless of whether we're in this agreement or not. I don't think much will come out of this.

Why is it so hard to imagine that some of us are trying to form our own opinions divorced from the constant screaming about Trump from your/our media?

How would you change your system? If you went by the popular vote alone then only five counties would matter.

You set the example.
youtube.com/watch?v=90d8F7_sENY

It is dropping because of policies implemented by the previous administration obviously.

>Over half of the voting public did not vote for him. 54% of the nation did not want him and did not vote for him

Trump won 30 states and 306 electoral votes to Hillary's 20 states and 232 electoral votes. Also as I said above, the Democrat Party has been decimated, they haven't been this weak since 1928. Every election since 2010 has resulted in more and more Democrat seats lost.