Tfw there would be no migrant crisis if it wasn't for us constantly destroying the middle east

>tfw there would be no migrant crisis if it wasn't for us constantly destroying the middle east

I'm so sorry for my country's actions bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

euobserver.com/migration/130979
voanews.com/a/people-smugglers-thirty-five-billion-dollars-year-migrant-crisis/3881457.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39294776
data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean/location/5205
youtube.com/watch?v=mPipuzDqPpM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis,
data2.unhcr.org/en/documents/download/53447
data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean
businessinsider.com/astonishing-photos-of-prewar-afghanistan-show-everyday-life-in-peaceful-kabul-2013-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somehow have to justify spending billions of dollars on the military, right?

you should be. you animals

>I'm so sorry for my country's actions bros.
Shut the fuck up

USA always brings justice and did nothing wrong.

The migrants are from Nigeria, Bangladesh and other shitholes not bombed by the US.

>Americans actually think the migrant crisis was of significance
The migrant crisis is the best thing to happen to Europe. We were already well on our way getting outbred, a few million literal trash-tier niggers doesn't impact much when there are already a hundred million in Europe.

Footage of the migrant crisis let people see with their own eyes what's been going on for decades (all though in smaller scale). Statistics have for years showed that unless something changes Europeans will be replaced by niggers, but people just can't believe it, until now when you can show them a video of rivers of refugees.

The Jews are the ones distabilizing the middle east, not the US

No, fuckhead.

>tfw I just got done bombing some random musulmanes and I don't know if they were actually armed

t. American airman (drone)

No by far the most come from Afghanistan and Syria, which were destabilized by the US.

did you even READ the OP? it clearly shows america are behind this mess

>[Citation needed]

you jews aren't innocent either though

Fallin for pol memes

kill yourself

Have you not seen the NGO Taxi-Boat service bringing in a thousand of these lovely fellows to Italy every day?

wrong. read the OP again. USA did everything, responsibility has been taken. case closed.

>christian LARPer

Every insane abrahamic religion spread by the sword

This. Unfortunately it's cooled off since 2015 but there's no doubt it will worsen in the future. We need more migrants, more bombings but most of all an economic collapse so that the normies will finally wake the fuck up.

*puts persecuted minority in camps*
*genocides them*
*claims they didn't exist in the past*
*steals their land*

Ironic.

>muslim apologism
seems fitting that you would want to suck their dick even more, considering they made slaves of you for centuries
I guess it's implanted in the iberian genome by now

>Afghanistan and Syria, which were destabilized by the US.
>Afghanistan
was always destabilized
>Syria
Not us he started it by killing protestors, and the refugees are actually mostly from the anti-Asad side or deserters. If he remains in power they definitely won't be going back.

statistics > pictures

You're right they are all 100% Libyans who we bombed.

I am Greek (American airman stationed in Spain)

>posts neither

The migrants going through Italy are mostly niggers.

Clearly those are Egyptian Kangz

Why don't they just swim?

>anti-Asad side
The anti-Assad side is a Disneyland of radical islamists who deserve to be bombed into oblivion. You have to have a brain the size of a walnut not to side with Assad on this.

Sorry for all this immigrant hullabaloo Europe, hopefully we can rectify our relationship

Yes some are but they are the ones coming to you as well as those dodging the draft.

Pretty triggered by how lazy you shitbeards are desu senpai

I wan't to sink the boast just as much as the next guy, but spreading lies about the situation doesn't help either.

Sudan-bro is always welcome here

>rectify
Hmmm.... Sweden will be interested in getting rectified if you know what I am seeing

Give your stupid head a shake. That's not a pie chart which would show the share of refugees.
>hurr durr the largest group is people who *claim* to be from syria
You didn't post the percentage brainlet. The turkish route was closed. The current migrants are going through Italy and they're 99% niggers.

To be fair, overpopulation correlates, very very strongly with political instability. Most countries that are sending refugees have a combination of shit economic policies and rapidly growing populations, and ones with already shaky political stability would have erupted anyways.

Syria was definitely inevitable imo and it'll probably only get worse in several other places until they fall apart into full blown war.

Wrong. It is the whole west's fault. We must carry our responsibility and push ideology of an open society at all costs. Borders MUST stay open. Only that way Europe can survive.

Thank you and I respect your friendly candor

I will insert a serrated machete blade up your rectum if you ever insult my Eurofriends again

>curreny stats from June 1st, 2017

Lo sienti no havey gringo guiri

Stats from 2011-2015 show that most are legitimate refugees. Ever since Meekel went insane, it went 70:30.

How about we ship all the refugees to Greenland? I hear there is a lot of space there.

>Unfortunately it's cooled off since 2015
The shock has worn off. Number of migrants coming keeps increasing.
euobserver.com/migration/130979
3 million expected now, and while it mentions a positive impact on economy, nothing about security. Nevermind, this is nothing compared to what's next, the climate refugees. Tens of millions this time.

Where is your high school days picture?

You and your pie charts, lol.

Again, spreading misinformation about the situation is not helpful if you really want to combat the refugee/economic migrant crisis.

We need to close of the Med from darkies, especially now that the Balkan route is closed. But the instability in the Middle East caused by nonsensical military interventions have been the most important factor up until today.

Also Turkey closed the middle eastern route.

voanews.com/a/people-smugglers-thirty-five-billion-dollars-year-migrant-crisis/3881457.html

>go into middle east to find osama bin laden
>oh nvm let's hang this dictator in iraq
>oh nvm let's hang this dictator in libya
>oh nvm let's hang this dictator in syria
>what?
>russia and iran???????
>it's like it's another shoah...............
burgers...

Merkel wants them all, lucky you

>Wow when everyone was waging war the middle east was waging war too so the middle east is evil
are you a kike

THE MIDDLE EAST WAS STABLE BEFORE THE AMERIFATS INVADED IRAQ

> spreading misinformation about the situation is not helpful if you really want to combat the refugee/economic migrant crisis.

>now that the Balkan route is closed.
99% of the migrants are niggers

And yet you keep the Syria narrative. You're the one maintaining the misinformation.

>Also Turkey closed the middle eastern route.

How the fuck do they get away with it? UN gets immediate butthurt when stuff like this happens.

>How the fuck do they get away with it?
I don't know.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39294776

data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean/location/5205

dumb danish arab

Stop with the fucking pictures and come up with some documentation already. You are full of shit, probably asian.

And it isn't a "Syrian narrative" you fucking kid, this shit started decades before.

Anyway I provided you with some information and you can keep spamming pictures, but that won't make you look like any less of an idiot.

Bad goy! Reported you to the anti-defamation league.

Nice find.

blackmail. what a fucking genius

That was inappropriate and a pathetic attempt at absurd humour, sorry America kun

not really
it was unstable way back since sykes-pic*t
thanks for charting our nation with muslims w*sterners

Here's a bar graph, Mehmet if you don't believe your lying eyes:

>thinks I'm toning down the issues with darkies from the Med

Luigi, pls

It's just an excuse. None of them are even coming from warzones. Stop guilt-tripping yourself over nothing.

honestly, you fucking should be.

who cares it's not our problem

That post makes no sense retard.

Wow, they said they're from Syria. That clears everything up, thanks legofaggot

Fuck off nigger

Your incapacity to understand that the refugee crisis is older than january 2017 is what makes it impossible to educate your yellow ass.

Kill yourself, paki

People like you are the reason we will continue to get swarmed by sandpeople. But you probably like it, sick fuck

And before 2015 it was mostly about niggers. You're the retard who only paid attention to it in 2015 when people streamed from Turkey.
youtube.com/watch?v=mPipuzDqPpM

Why do you keep posting after getting your arse bent over and reemed by a leaf and a pastanigger? Dumb fucking shitskin, neck yourself for your worthless pedo prophet cunt

It's funny how this thread turned into Sup Forums real quick

Italy and Greece received about the same number of migrants by sea in 2015, so Syrians only made up around 1/4 in total.

This is from: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_migrant_crisis, and the source is the UNHCR.

wrong

wrong

heil

>the climate refugees
In full force climate refugees will approximate 1 billion because of desertification and drought. One of the causes of the Syrian war was drought that drove masses if people to the cities where they faced unemployment and zero prospects. The future will be... interesting to say the least.

wrong

From the same article:

According to UNHCR, the top ten nationalities of Mediterranean Sea arrivals in 2015 were Syria (49%), Afghanistan (21%), Iraq (8%), Eritrea (4%), Pakistan (2%), Nigeria (2%), Somalia (2%), Sudan (1%), the Gambia (1%) and Mali (1%).[17][100]

Why so silent all of the sudden, lol

So less than half are even "Syrian" (air quotes for good reason) and this is supposed to support your dipshit narrative, Mahmoud?

>Sudan (1%)
What fucking Sudanese cunt gets on a boat? Were nomadic desert people we should be riding camels over there

It does not contradict what I said.
You are yet to comment on

don't think this canadian is a chink.they have a decent amount of comprehension

And 78% is from countries bombed by a western coalition. Basic math, can you do it shitskin?

>"Syrian" (air quotes for good reason)
Yeah sure, now the only stats we got on this is wrong. Fuck off.

Here are 2014 figures. Afghanistan and Syria make up 36% of that total.

I did already here, you mongoloid:

I know reading isn't your strong side, but try to keep up with the posts in this thread at least.

Vast majority still from MENA. You lose again, Zhen.

In 2014, Afghanis and """"Syrian"""" migrants made up the minority of migrants.

>sub-Sahara
>Eritrea
>Kosovo
>Mali
>Albania
>The Gambia
>Nigeria
>Somalia
>Middle East and North Africa

Are you googling a definition of the "middle east" that includes Gambia and Kosovo now? Is that why you're silent?

>still trying to keep alive an argument he already lost

Go back to your noodle soup, my yellow friend. I'm done lecturing you.

>plebbit spacing
Go back to your plebbit safespace.

You're right, my bad. Greece actually got about 8x as many arrivals.

Last year Syrians made up less than 1/4 though. You can check the actual data here: data2.unhcr.org/en/documents/download/53447

They will be even fewer this year, at only 6.5% so far, as can be seen here: data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean

But the US is the Jews bitch, just look at your president

>>go into middle east to find osama bin laden
No
>>oh nvm let's hang this dictator in iraq
Ok
>>oh nvm let's hang this dictator in libya
Europeans started that.
>>oh nvm let's hang this dictator in syria
Lol no stop reading RT
>>what?
>>russia and iran???????
Iran is a major sponsor of terrorism and is behind the shit in Yemen.

The Syrian refugees are mostly the people Syria and Russian are bombing. So Russia is involved creating refugees but they would be fine in surrounding countries you idiots acting welcoming is why they skip over countries and head to Europe. Send them all to Svalbard.

REMINDER THAT MOST OF THE "REFUGEES" ARENT EVEN FROM WARZONES AND EUROS ARE STILL VOTING TO TAKE THEM IN

AMERICA DID NOTHING WRONG

>Don't bomb people
>Still get blamed because Dane thinks all those countries are the ME and we're mean to them
Syria is the only ME country and ISIS and one Syrian airbase that were forewarned are the only things in Syria the west has bombed.

t. John McCain

Iran are funding groups that are trying to extinguish the terrorists but the US and France keep funding them.

Hassan Nasrallah has denounced wahhabists as near all shias do and simply calls out the US for funding groups like Ahrar al-sham and Tahrir al-sham who are ISIS but SLIGHTLY less evil.
They still want sharia for Syria, they're still authoritarian and above all else they're salafists.
The Guardian predicts that 60% of the "moderate" rebels are salafists and wants to transform Syria into a mini-Saudi Arabia.

Hezbollah aren't the bad guys here.
Americans and the Saudis are.

Not just us, Soviet Russia also deserves some blame.
businessinsider.com/astonishing-photos-of-prewar-afghanistan-show-everyday-life-in-peaceful-kabul-2013-2