British "people", everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943#Mid-1942:_Inter-provincial_trade_barriers
youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

British "people", everyone.

>Posts an image comparing Europe to America
Dumb spic

MOAR!

but Top class thread already m8

>more then 10,000 false claims
>more then 10,000 poles in UK

Coincidence?

I'd take advantage of Ariadna Grande if you know what I mean

i just thought it's hilarious on a meta level

same familialam

>on a meta level
You sound like a faggot

and you sound salty

Anglos are subhumans. Poor normans, I feel bad for them desu.

based Shariana, she wants more babies blood

Inshallah

uhm.. British "people", everyone?

Budweiser, the actual non-budweiser beer, that tastes like beer.

wew
are they even human? what's this from la?

british """"""""""""""people"""""""""""""""

from Britain of course

>implying any polan would go to this piece of shit pop trash junk show

nigga please, we have hardbass

>degenerate musician has degenerate fans
whoa...who would have known...

Wow that's really terrible. Maybe Islam truly is the best thing for bongistan

Reverse search led me to some incident in India where a lot of people got slaughtered. Uff...also came across this little incident ( pic related) HOLY FUCKING GENOCIDE, BATMAN!

Entering the thread I just knew there would be butthurt bongs trying to shit the blame on poles.

lots of bullshit about this one... it was in the middle of world war 2 for a start and caused by the Japanese invasion of Burma

one of the issues was inter province trade barriers (Britian didn't rule the whole of India but a large chunk of it along with lots of it being broken up by independent princely states run by powerful Indian families) they imposed various trade barriers and stopped the movement of rice

Bengali in platforms
He only wants to embrace your culture
And to be your friend forever

Oh, shelve your Western plans
And understand
That life is hard enough when you belong here

Your explanation seems like revisionist bullshit to me tbqh la
Isn't that Morrissey? There are some good ones, I suppose

what was wrong with sinking an enemy naval ship in a war??? never understood that one

what exactly is revisionist about it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_famine_of_1943#Mid-1942:_Inter-provincial_trade_barriers

The Famine Inquiry Commission of 1945 characterised this "critical and potentially most dangerous stage" in the crisis as a key policy failure: "Every province, every district, every [administrative division] in the east of India had become a food republic unto itself. The trade machinery for the distribution of food [between provinces] throughout the east of India was slowly strangled, and by the spring of 1943 was dead."[180] Bengal was unable to import domestic rice; this policy helped transform market failures and food shortage into famine and widespread death.[181]

literally other Indians put up barriers leading to death/famine... no it isn't the only reason for the famine... that big war we were fighting was a cause too - but the whole narrative of blame the evil colonists and ignore any responsibility the locals had in it is dubious...

of course it has now become one of those things for various butt hurt indians online to rant about with regards to 'britishers'

Maybe you should try looking into it instead of running your mouth off since what the other user had said was more or less accurate.

I want to creampie her mouth

Oh fuck off, this is my thread after all and I can say whatever the fuck I want. You are free to leave if you don't like being called out for spewing bullshit.

Why the fuck did you choose Pollocks when there are way more minorities who would more likely to attend this shit concert in the first place, such as other shitskins?

Muhammad fuck off.

Can't even try and go to work after years of being a NEET only to come home and find out the one place you left is being taken over by the one people you wanted nothing to do with. The fucking irony..

youtube.com/watch?v=_ekUu-yfQ5Y

Whole Viva Hate is pretty amazing.
He got quite a lot of shit for that particular track when the album came out, people got butthurt with criticism all over the board for real for real

t. Pawlos Chicagowski

t. I got the wrong minority because I'm a dumbshit

>perfidious albion

t. Patryk Smirnoffski

Not even from the same state, let alone nigger pollock ridden shithole, Pajeet Patel.

t. Bartek Drinkowitz

Haha, it was a lot better the second time you wrote it.

t. I'm a shitskin anchor baby who will always suffer from an identity crisis because his parents are traitors and will always be seen as despite trying to give you a "better life"

Kill yourself

you can't really call people out for bullshit when you're doing so from a position of ignorance...

disliking facts because they don't agree with your own preconceptions isn't calling anyone out - it is just the behaviour of a fucking mong

t. Arkadiusz Plumberski
t. Mtumbu Muhammad

lad, look at his fucking flag and then reread what you wrote...

Why don't you mind your own business you fat nigger?

>t. Mtumbu Muhammad
>not Magunus Mywifesson

Are you even trying you fucking runt

t. Butthurt polack in usa

>Muslim George Clooney

More like Gypsies/Travellers kek