Is chile a better version of argentina, and btw the best country to live in south america ?

is chile a better version of argentina, and btw the best country to live in south america ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes they are

Thank's for your honesty amigo

Quiero un amigo chileno que me hospede mientras voy al país a comprar cosas :'(

>is chile a better version of argentina, and btw the best country to live in south america ?
yes but half of chilean population is mixed(spaniards and mapuches)

yo quiero un algo mas que amigo chileno

>is chile a better version of argentina
no, of Peru
>and the best country to live in south america ?
hmmm it definitely is the comfiest at least, i liked it when i visited it

Rural Argentina seems nice

>and btw the best country to live in south america?

France or UK

>American France
>good
you kidding right? Guiana is like the poorest region of France or smth.

and 90% of argentina is amerindian, so what's your point? stupid spaniard piece of shit.

>yes but half of chilean population is mixed(spaniards and mapuches)
so?

dale wacho, trae fernet ya tu prima, aca te doy techo y comida

>Half
Wut, it's probably closer to 90%
>But
Yeah, I wish we were full mapuches instead of having those crap Spaniard genes

>wanting to be an indio
for what purpose

CHI

Chile is not like Argentina, the only Argentine provinces similar to Chile are Mendoza and San Juan, because they were a part of Chile for centuries.

some other differences
Chile = mining and free market
Argentina = agriculture and protectionist industry

Argentina has many more whites, but Chilean non whites are much more civilized educated and hard working than our nonwhites.
They also have less immigrants from neighbour countries.

Too many earthquakes

>is chile a better version of argentina

That's Uruguay

What's up with all those Americans and Euros and their interest in LATAM?

they're CHI

SA has historically been a place for Europeans to flee when things go dire there.

They are probably trying to prove
white superiority on other places. They won't do i on themselves, so they turn to here. That's why they focus more on the southern cone.
I'm not surprised, it makes sense with all the white obsession on this board

no i am of pure germanic heritage

a bit of these 3

South America will be the future when Europe is taken over by muslims.

Also, since this is a thread about Chile, someone tell me, is Valparaíso as nice as it looks?

What is Asia?

no,youre very Very VERY wrong

north americans not invited

it depends on the government at the moment of your visit and the season of the year

>MUH HDI
But Argentina has a better HDI than Chile..

How come?
Idk, i'm kinda considering the idea of moving there some time

>South American being anything, ever

not anymore

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
You are wrong

I'm rooting for Brazil to get their shit together and become great

>making a meme index even more meme
well if that makes you happy...

Can Colombian people read at HS level?
>According to the 2016 Report, "The IHDI can be interpreted as the level of human development when inequality is accounted for," whereas the Human Development Index itself is "an index of potential human development (or the maximum HDI that could be achieved if there were no inequality)
This is the HDI you use to compare countries.

like i said, if that's what makes you happy, i agree with you, no need to be aggressive

Why would it make me happy? stop being passive agressive and just accept you were making an ignorant statement.

nowadays the crime has risen in valparaiso due to the "drug cartels" and bachelet's soft hand

>argentina's poverty 32,2%
>chile's poverty 7,8%

our inequality just means we have a lot more rich people than you.

hahahahahahahahahahhahahaAHAHAHA

sorry man, argentina #1

South America is going to be the Europe of the 21st century. I am looking forward to the great Latino Renaissance. Once you root out corruption, Latin America will be unstoppable.

>Chile
In denial
>Argentina
Realistic
There is no international standard for poverty every country defines it differently, you're not less poor than Europe you ignorant mestizo.
Are you accussing me of being a blind chauvinistic hooligan? you're from fucking colombia, you would get lynched by calling colombia a shithole there.
Argentina is a fucking shithole and I already bought plane tickets for my exile in western Europe dumbass.

why are you so angry? relax man, we're all bros in here, no need to be so aggressive, take a chill pill, no one is insulting you, jesus

Europe is declining and so is America. South America has a young population and literally billions worth of natural resources. You are the future of Western Civilization, and our only hope of relevance in a multipolar world.

I

Why are you so passive agressive? inferiority complex? Sad! I can't imagine what its like to be in such state that a third world country triggers me.

>There is no international standard for poverty every country defines it differently, you're not less poor than Europe you ignorant mestizo.

that's why IHDI is meme index, thanks for proving yourself wrong

If it wasn't for their land that likes to dance Shaky shaky, they'd be the best country in the world.

it's the most likely refuge for us when Europe falls to the Muslim/feminist hordes

still better than being a bullnigger

IHDI uses standarized metrics you retarded fucking mestizo.
>X statistic is shady therefore Y statistic is invalid
Sound reasoning

not so easy when like 1/3 of the continent are commies

NOS

I have only been to Argentina and I loved it. Chile, Argentina, Uruguay or Peru; which one is easiest to get citizenship?

if you are a nigga,.. Chile

Love Chile.

My teacher of english was a Chilean who traveled around all the continents, licking all the kinds of bunda and such.

Love Chile.

South Brazil is the best there is in South America. The Chileans are also the 2.0 Anglos.

It's possible, my man. Let's keep dreaming.

Would it be easy to get Chilean citizenship if both of my parents are from Chile?

But of course you fool. They'll probably just give you citizenship in the first 3 months

Dinos cuando vengai poh wn pa darte las manos y que no paguí como turista. Avíspate wn oh

You are chilean already you dumb leaf

Hm, It looks like Chile has jus sanguinis.
Maybe I'm already a Chilean citizen and I had no idea.

o

Yea, but technically, it's France.

>Argentina
>Whites

can you see mt everest from your house?

checked