youtube.com/watch?v=kA9t9rIoa3U
youtu.be/EOxw5jDUAMo
youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=iJBxvI1Lt2M
neoslavonic.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=37J2_rNSxeI
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
youtube.com/watch?v=F67JsCVrAks
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_(interjection)
youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI
youtube.com/watch?v=gGFcfv6InvA
youtube.com/watch?v=k3PG_NgSq_E
youtube.com/watch?v=qTPet19ElkY
youtube.com/watch?v=AC_WylpdyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cyadcxoO2q0
youtube.com/watch?v=-MUHFtsucfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no buli edišn

шъ въ ибъ cичкити тyкa вe eй

where did bre, be, ve, ue, ua, e (from our extreme shortening autism) come from? pls don't tell me turkish influence i will cry

Aјмo мoмци мaлo дa зaдoдoлaмo
youtube.com/watch?v=C92tA_DNNDo

yes it is 'i thought i was ugly'
youtube.com/watch?v=EW0TnI9TuEw
part 2

greek Moron - fool vocative case - More - m're - bre

youtube.com/watch?v=kA9t9rIoa3U

Podoždjom tvoju mat'

youtu.be/EOxw5jDUAMo

wao, that's cool then.

m8, it's all on wikipedia

it says that it's from Albanian moré, which means sth like effeminate male, same as malaka

don't be shy to show your illyrian superpowers, the Serbs proudly use the shqip word vatra for fire and don't give a fuck

well i guess there isn't much to talk about here is it

youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q

Postite muzyku iz vašego detstva

youtube.com/watch?v=iJBxvI1Lt2M

lets learn one of those pan slavic languages and use it to communicate

neoslavonic.org/

I want to know all about your poverty and the time when an albanian man supposedly showed up to the voting booth with a bazooka

not my proudest fap

youtube.com/watch?v=37J2_rNSxeI
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
what do you think bout kazaks and tatars?

I used to have sex with your mother

youtube.com/watch?v=F67JsCVrAks

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_(interjection)

>Vojtěch Merunka
Pepiki dumajut, čto oni slavjane. Naivnyje.

>ovaj Mujo, Haso i Ero
>pojebao ikoga

Г O Ш A

youtube.com/watch?v=oBHGxGPTsAI

Until 19th century in Balkan, if child was ill, it was believed that he can be cured if beekeeper would take him and put his trousers down touching all the beehives with his naked ass

Shqip? Vatra is used here for a big bonfire and we are nowhere any close to Albania.

swag

youtube.com/watch?v=gGFcfv6InvA

youtube.com/watch?v=k3PG_NgSq_E

not quite the same but pretty close
hope you understand it

that's an outdated theory, they thought that other slavs only have oganj and south slavs have vatra, so that means that we mixed with the illyrians

it's weird how much I understand - I feel almost as though it's my country that's being taken over by shqipy dippies

youtube.com/watch?v=qTPet19ElkY

Anyways all these "loanwords means you are mongrels" theories are retarded. Island Chakavians have pretty much proto-Slavic accent with 30 percent Italian loanwords, so their language is both very "preserved" yet "impure", for example.

i might learn a little but i think its best to write in out own languages and maybe even with an english translation written too, so that we learn foreign languages

that's true

ma jebeš vas, tam so skos vsi samo fovš

that's in neoslavonic

ye, ya think? You can immediately tell it's artificial by the sut construction, every single time. Almost thought it was Slovak until I came upon that work.

youtube.com/watch?v=AC_WylpdyQQ

SLAVIC WARDRUMS

youtube.com/watch?v=cyadcxoO2q0

to je to

also, there's a slight chance that you didn't understand that I was referring to a village (vas) and not the plural you and may have read my message as 'fuck all of you Croats' instead of 'fuck the village'. Sorry.

wtf neoslavic is literally the best and most perfect language
that's what I thought you meant

i thought it was fuck (you) villagers. but yes i heard of vas/ves

eбiH мeмe

Do you say fovš(ija) for envy (or zavist)? 'je bil kar zelen od fovšije' is imo the most commonly used Slovenian phrase , and I know that you share our taste for Schadenfreude.

Zdravo

zavist.

Živijo!

youtube.com/watch?v=-MUHFtsucfE

It is beautiful how Slavic languages almost seem to troll nationalists. It is impossible to say which Slavic language is the "purest", because usually it will be average in one area, super archaic in other and super innovative in anoother.

For example Slovak seems to be the anti-Chakavian in this, since it has few loanwords and over 95 percent of Slavic roots were preserved - yet our accent and prosody is completely alien to the proto-Slavic one. Accent always on first syllable, long vowels disappeared and then reappeared in completely different places, our prosody is as changed as it gets.

Or take Bulgarian. Formal Bulgarian has a very archaic lexicon (not just in roots like Slovak but unlike Slovak, in forms too) because of being a direct OCS descendant, but the grammar is completely unlike proto-Slavic and the daily speech has many loanwords. Yet, the pitch accent has changed to a stress accent, but there is still a dynamic accent, meaning the prosody is not that alien. Etc.

дaйбaaaaaa

>the pitch accent has changed to a stress accent
>tfw this is true for your language as well, except when you're feeling 'šegavo' (folksy)
>tfw you make fun of ex-yu immigrants for their pitch accent while falsely believing your language is ur-slavic

such is the way of the Sloven'c

Btw I think the reason why nobody other than us understands wtf Czechs are saying (some south and east Slavs even saying it does not sound Slavic to them) despite 98 percent of Czech words being derived from proto-Slavic is the huge change in accent and phonology. Slovak has the same first syllable fixed accent, but has an average phonology, meanwhile Czech has changed every instance of protoslavic soft r to ř, put glottal stops before ALL words beginning in vowels (or put v before all words beginning with a vowel like okno-vokno, obrázek - vobrázek...), changed every -y in the informal language to -ej etc...

Slavic languages seem to be balanced in their conservativism vs innovation. But some are balanced by being extreme in both directions. Except for Slovene, only Sorbian maintained the dual, and Sorbian is very gramatically conservative, but if you hear them speaking, they sound German.

>Moreover, for appendix purposes, we note that the Southern Slavic languages and Czech have yet another special way to convey a sense of the "definite" and "indefinite" in speech, through theexistence ofdefinite and indefinite adjectives, whichis manifested by different suffix forms - derived from Old Slavonic formations. This isnotincorporated into Neoslavonic.
definite and indefinite adjectives??? wut did they mean by that?

the fuck is a pitch and a stress accent?

I think they sound somewhat like us...

jebad:DDDDDDD

Stress accent is like in Bulgarian and Russian.
Pitch accent is like in Serbocroatian or Chakavian.

Basically one varies the intensity of pronounciation of syllables in stress accent while in pitch accent one syllable can sound higher or lower than the other.

Tbh pitch accent is far easier heard than explained, I was on a concert a week ago and the beer was sold by a Serbian guy, he spoke Slovak but with the typical "serbian" intonation, his intonation shifted within a word.

>poprilično

That is in fact the most Croat word of all time, and I testify to that effect as a certified Slovene.

for example

a responsible man
oдгoвopaн чoвeк (odgovoran čovek)

the responsible man
oдгoвopни чoвeк (odgovorni čovek)

can you hear and notice the difference if somebody pronounces name ending - ić as -ič?

definitely

yes, to south slavs, slovak is like an understable brother of czech. we also understand russian better than ukrainian for some reason. actually ukranian is the hardest slavic language for me in terms of vocabulary from what i read online.

kajkavski also has that v in the beginning of words.

and slovenian also sounds a little bit german to me.

yeah, I've winced when people have pronounced my name as -ić before

bah i cant pronounce palatalyzed č, d, t, k unless there's a vowel after them.

whats your name?

but that's not my problem m8

Jan Jurij

No, but seriously, it's a version of the rare Serbocroatian surname Orlešić that was butchered by German priests only to turn into something BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION. Because Slovenes are basically Serbo-Croatian androids.

Orlešić :3

what

Ukrainian seems right in between Russian and Slovak to me, usually more understandable than Russian, but sometimes less due to loanwords (like harno).

Vocabulary is hardest in Slovene for me due to false friends and in Bulgarian due to loanwords and mutated forms of basic words.

I suspect understandability of Czech for other Slavs than us is also affected by their tendency to speak ridiculously fast and some Czechs elongate even short vowels to ridiculous degree (mainly central Bohemia).

Gotta keep in mind that orle can mean chicken as well as hawk!

Who is she?

i read about vocative case and we kind of have it. at least it remains in older words.

>гapний
>Borrowing from Ancient Greek χάρις (kháris) + -ний (-nyj)
How is that even possible?