/brit/

... Barracked and harassed one day too many ... 2 June 2017 edition ...

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13092360
youtube.com/watch?v=KVZJGCpp0JU
twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/870404913062449152
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cant imagine there are australians who are socially inept

*towers over you*

free money

my brain says conservative but my heart says ukip

imagine giving tim a blowjob
look up and all you could see was his muffin top
grim

I Came Here To Eat Bacon 'Sarnies' And Also To Kick Capitalist Tories' Ass'es...... Amd Im All Out Of Ass

May is a robotic fool who wants to tax you based on house value. She's a fucking evil hag.

think tim could be the leader this country needs desu

section this madman

tories and labour are exactly the same, might as well vote ukip

Okay /shit/ listen up.
I've decided who I'm going to vote for.

Jeremy Corbyn.
Now, I'm not a leftist - but I REALLY hate Blairites - far more so than these marxist kids who discovered politics 5 minutes ago.

Do I want Jeremy Corbyn to be leading this country? No. But I do want Labour to make a gain on Ed Miliband, Gordon Brown and the latter end of Tony Blair.
I want Blairites to be humiliated so they can get off their fucking high horse as to how they're what the country want.

I want Jeremy Corbyn's popular vote number to be as high as possible without him actually winning, and as someone who lives literally in his constituency - my vote will hardly make a huge difference.

Thank you for listening.

Marx was a leech runt

I told you there would be a raid soon. Whenever I pleased. Expect us again. Anytime I dictate.

*cough cough* you mad *hack* lefties *dies of lung cancer*

>have to wait 10+ minutes to talk to someone at an inbound call centre

fucking hire more people (me)

you need to go back (to the discord)

strawpoll.me/13092360
strawpoll.me/13092360

strawpoll.me/13092360
strawpoll.me/13092360

should say "fucking cultural marxists"

What's the difference between steps and stairs?

>tories and labour are exactly the same, might as well vote ukip

They have absolutely zero comprehension of economics, geo politics, literally no world knowledge whatsoever. the only possible scope of interest they could have for a party they could have would be policies surrounding their education, which they are still currently in. It would be massively irresponsible to give literal school children voting powers. 18 is too young, most 18 year olds fresh out of school are fucking clueless. I'm not saying all of them, maybe those with a view to a degree in politics are a little more informed. but your average 18 year old is mostly concerned with getting a car and/or getting laid.

hate immigrants
love pints
simple as

babestation

Every day during the run up to the elections I have made a point of comparing the main articles displayed on the BBC news front page, mentally marking them as one of four types of article: pro-tory, anti-tory, pro-labour and anti-labour. What I have realised is that the front page has been strongly pro-tory and anti-labour.

Yesterday the front page pushed Corbyn's Radio 4 woman's hour interview with the anti-labour headline:

Jeremy Corbyn stumbles over childcare figures on Woman's Hour

This is a double whammy by the BBC as the original interview on R4 by Emma Barnett was designed to smear Corbyn. They then used that interview for their headline article for the full day.

Today we have two pro-tory headlines:

Theresa May: Help me fulfil promise of Brexit

Rivals attack May for missing TV debate

The first headline is basically Tory propaganda. The BBC is whoring itself as a Conservative advert space to deliver May's wonderful Brexit message.

The second title is pro-tory because the language used puts May as the victim, having to fight her corner to emerge victorious.

Is the BBC even aware of Ofcom's due impartiality rules?

UPDATE 1/7/2017 16:40 - BBC News front page article headline:

"Theresa May: Help me fulfil promise of Brexit" - Theresa May sets out vision for "Britain beyond Brexit" with a week to go before the election.

>*votes for macron*

steps dont necessarily go up or down while stairs do

Wow.. Thanks For The Insight! This Was A Really Interesting And Refreshing Perspective Without Bias I Find Everywhere Else! I'll Now Consider This And Bare It In Mind When I Go To Vote On
June 8

Quite simply shan't

they are the same because they are both shit

i indulged the idea of communism for about 5 minutes when i was 14, don't know how anyone managed to stick with it

discarded and not a word read due to reddit spacing.

Super Interesting... All Fellow /Brit/ons Ought To Give This One A Reads...

it literally is the white traitor's fault though

Why am I surprised rorkes have no patience or ability in reading. This country will go to the bloody dogs because of you people.

using that logic you could feasibly defend a voting age cap, considering how uninformed the average 65+ aged voter is

It's raining verticaly today.

Very unusual

just

been

browsing

the

ol'

/r/ukpolitics

lads

are there any trees in your country?

forgot to go to my fucking haircut

Honestly if you weren't so obviously from reddit and using pointless reddit spacing I might have entertained it. But since you either cannot write correctly, or you intentionally space your writing in a way that makes your post bigger, then you obviously have literally absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever to say about anything at all.

lefties use climate change(global warming) as an excuse to pass laws and regulations that hurt our economy

Here Come Dat Corbz!
Oh S*&£, Redistribution Of Wealth!

i'm a bush i'm a bush i'm a bush bush ranger
running from the law, living on danger

And why do left wing people want to destroy your economy. You're a fucking retard loony mate fuck off

Boi, He Bout To Do It! *opens Britain's borders*

Hi

I'm

From

Reddit

And

These

Are

My

Political

Opinions

what did big dave mean by this?

dont care anymore
no point in pretending to support corbyn if rorkes arent here to get upset

Sick of non-brits posting here
its not your thread, go back to your own general

because they're globalists

>Le boogeyman
Nothing wrong with reddit, better than this hole in many ways. It would be more fitting if people from reddit called idiots there /brit/ actually. But they're civilised so they choose not to

just did the old 'cide lads haha

i miss him and miliband

>Nothing wrong with reddit, better than this hole in many ways. It would be more fitting if people from reddit called idiots there /brit/ actually. But they're civilised so they choose not to

Not really no

The vikings continued cutting them like they were still living in Norway, but nature in a volcanic land is fragile

"1st June 1996 was clearly a good year"
lol that's a day not a year what the

So go back there, everyone's a winner. You have to be 18 to post here, anyway. Hurry along.

hi

>Nothing wrong with reddit, better than this hole in many ways. It would be more fitting if people from reddit called idiots there /brit/ actually. But they're civilised so they choose not to

hate insects
love animals
simple as

>You have to list your social media accounts if you apply for a US Visa

what if you literally have none?

it's yank hours atm though?

No. I feel a duty to uplift this place. It could be better.

fuck off we're full

>Why does Davey C have no leg hair

you wear a fedora

any fruit shoot man in

why the fug do you have to do that

no terrorists allowed

we need mo money fo dem programz

Ugh, Fascists?!?! Revisionists?!?!
*Sends You All To The Gulags Like A Boss*
Hah, One Step Closer To Utopiya!

That's not true and you know it, check wikipedia if you have to. And if it was true it wouldn't even be the point.

I have a great fear of someone yanking out my laptop earbuds and having my loud music fill the office

reckon 95% of the anti-right malarkey i read on the internet is posted by europeans(mainland europeans)

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=KVZJGCpp0JU

lidl have by far the best crisps variety. too bad many of them are seasonal and just disappear without warning over night for months at a time

You have to be 18 to post here, go ahead and leave young'n. twinkle your little tootsies off to bed/reddit/cbeebies

insects ARE animals

only have moderate feelings about clegg

any blue light disco man in

>what if you literally have none?
you win

do I have to show them my Sup Forums pass

Stop acting like a fucking Island. I'm sick of political parties pandering to elderly xenophobes.

Why is the idea that some aspects of the holocaust are incorrect so repulsive to some people. Lamps and chairs made of human skin???? Simply western propaganda north korea tier

We don't want losers.

you stole this from a teenage girls twitter

surprisingly relevant lyrics to /brit/'s current situation

Stop acting like a fucking planet. I'm sick of political parties pandering to millennial shitskins.

business idea: tow the uk back to mainland europe

twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/870404913062449152

hahah this fucking gimp is going full globalist shill mode it's brilliant

his puppet masters must be sweating

let's be like the germans lads

>tfw born too early to witness interplanetary shitposting

Nobody still believes in lamps of human skin. Minimizing the scale of the killings is self-serving revisionism by nazi sympathizers.

unemployed

gave me goosebumps