Entering Poland

>entering Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

tuwroclaw.com/wiadomosci,trwa-remont-8222-sedesowcow-8221-pierwszy-budynek-wroclawskiego-manhattanu-odzyskal-blask,wia5-3266-27153.html
wroclaw.pl/manhattan-konczy-sie-remont-elewacji-sedesowcow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw I will never be Polish and live in a comfy kamienica after dancing polonez, eating pierogi and szarlotka

You guys are retarded

>entering Sup Forums

how the picture looked like before photoshop

>everything looks like Pennsylvania on a rainy day

Pennsylvania is based though.
Say what you want but that pic is climatic.
Poland is ok though lads, not superb just "ok" but it's enough.

>You will never have beautiful castles in your country
You don't know what "just ok" means user

how is it ok
if its full of slavshits?

That's why it's ok, there's no disapora turks which are a disease because they're 10 times worse than the Turks in Turkey(Which can be ok people) :)

there is enough human trash in poland
you dont need to import turks

I consider it just ok because we still lack in the money department and if it wasn't for the fact that our gdp has a 4% growth rate this year and it's the first year in post war history when more people moved to Poland rather than left, I'd say it's bad.

Yes stay away my swarthy Sup Forums dweller.

its not like that i wanted to come to poland

>>I-It's not like i wanted to come to Poland

>birth rate: 1.29

Getting higher though because children are free monies now.

kek

>living in Poland

What the fuck I love POLAND NOW?!!!!!!!!

xd

/|/|3 2

lol more like entering pooland am i rite lads

MALVINAS SON AREGENTINAS!!!

this tbqh anschluss wenn?

They look like this now, Marcel.

guys I need someone to hook me up with plastic explosives

anyone got some 4 sale?

calling the bolice now you sick cunt

is this wrocław?

Hahahah xD I'm Krzysiu, I'm 19 and I hate pooooooo land kekeke xD

Pooo like in pooo(shit) haha xD every country is better, post papay memes XXDDDDD

tuwroclaw.com/wiadomosci,trwa-remont-8222-sedesowcow-8221-pierwszy-budynek-wroclawskiego-manhattanu-odzyskal-blask,wia5-3266-27153.html

go back to your anime u frekin manchild

PI

wroclaw.pl/manhattan-konczy-sie-remont-elewacji-sedesowcow

love poland

love new zealand too

hate poland now

>

I knew those looked kinda familiar

Why are there so many Polandboos among South Americans? Is it because of your Polish heritage? I thought it's looked down upon in Brazil and Argentina, because it's not as prestigious as German or Italian heritage.

We're the Mexico of Europe

GHAHAHHA PREEEESTIIIIGGIOOUUUUSSSS HERITAGE

IT DOSN'T MATTER YOU AUTISTIC SPERG, NO ONE CARES ABOUT IT IRL, YOU'RE EITHER A WINNER OR LOOSER AND NO GENES CAN CHANGE IT

>the world is a meritocracy without ethnocentrism
Are you 12?

Well, most poles work their ass off all day then go to home to eat someting and go to sleep just to repeat the process next day so its more lake beeing a slave except you have to pay for your own food.

HURR DURR THE PHYSICS PROFESSOR IS A PAJEET WHAT A SHITTY HERITAGE HOHOHOHOHO IF IT WASN'T FOR IT ID RESPECT HIM

this board is full of fucking monkeys

can you please stop with the "hurr durr" capslock projection?
It only makes you look silly

In America your heritage is very important, becasue it influences your appearance first, which is a main factor that decides whether you get a well-paid job for instance. If you look Germanic, your are "doomed to success" in Brazil, everyone trusts you, every company wants to hire you. If you are Slavic-looking, I guess it's not THAT easy, but still easier than if you're a pardo or black.

But since in southern Brazil there are no pardos and 99% of people are white, your heritage matters more, whether your ancestors came from "good" Europe (Germany, Italy, Portugal) or from "bad" Europe (Poland, Russia, Ukraine).

your fucking tiny brain makes you look silly

>southern Brazil there are no pardos and 99% of people are white
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

GHAHAHAHHDHSHAHAHAHHAHA

Autistic children attack with memes vol. 2.

Its a trap like a cube from hellrizer. You have been warned. Dont go to poland, dont think about poland dont mention poland. When you stare into abyss it sometimes stare back.

ftw, i tried to warn you all that time but you didnt listen.

>mfw now there's also a brazilian and a korean polaboo