I have a few words to american people : Make our planet great again

I have a few words to american people : Make our planet great again

youtube.com/watch?v=hzcrSvF7ZJA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multilingual_presidents_of_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck that snail eating faggot.

Like I'm gonna take my cues from an ss freak like him

>all this gay virtue signalling long after we already reached the point of no return in climate change while euro cunts contributed just as much to it as USA did
lmao

Manlet says what?

I love you France, once again you are the voice of reason among all the anglo scum

He's asking Trump why he's making such a face and whether he has shaken hands with a real leader before.

Look these smiles. They laugh and have fun while the real people die.
New revolution when ?

BASED FRANCE! fuck ameritards desu, we need to tax the shit out of their exports.

>mfw USA will suffer from a brain drain because of a lunatic guy

Smart people will come in Europe now

ah yes

WTF?
france is this true??!??

>pls come to fronce and say hi to le mudslimes everywhere

Yes.

excessive regulation is typical in most european countries, its what sets anglo countries ahead economically

>tfw my global hegemony is stolen by a literal uncharismatic evil banker

Macron launched this, His communication team is fierce

if thats the official logo or whatever its terrible, nobody uses serifs anymore

that is just such a good picture.

france BTFO

based trump

Does he have an accent ? The section comment say "bloody hell. a French can speak better English than an American. lol"

>Believing anything a granny shagger has to say

Of course he has an accent, but he's still very articulate. It's a shame, I know the Queen speaks fluent French, but I don't think any current Anglo leader does.

Justin Trudeau.

uh america was what made the planet great

Holy shit this meme is so fucking dank

U.S. brain drain when?

>unironical macron shills on internet

How about you just accept for once in your life that there are people in the world that disagree with you, you autistic faggot.

yeah but they also have to accept that I disagree with them

Trudeau always wins

Love relationship soon

lol fuck france and fuck this planet

Good job USA

it's time to stop being cucks for this globalist scum once and for all.

Well said Reddit I mean pol

Serves them right cucks praise kek XDDD

He has quite a strong accent.

neat that they are probably speaking in french. Hopefully one day we'll have a president that speaks a foreign language. (that hopefully isn't spanish)

What did he say after "in a few words, few minutes ago "
subsistement ?

Ha!

based macron

>one day
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multilingual_presidents_of_the_United_States
American education

>that pic
What did he mean by this

American education focuses on the important things

This is why flags ruin this fucking board. A reasonable president is making a jab at an unreasonable president because the latter deems climate change a "hoax" made up by the Chinese and is effectively steering the world towards future ruination, and Amerilard morons support said unreasonable president because "muh flags".

I defy you morons to explain why Macron is in the wrong here. I don't like the guy, but he's right on this subject.

oh I like America now

tbqh I want to get a PHD in memeology

Considering the Paris Climate Accord is a non-binding promise to lower greenhouse gas emissions through nationally determined cuts with no enforcement mechanism I don't think it matters either way.

Honestly, people still die-hard trump supporters posting frogs are a stubborn, ignorant lot who will not be convinced by any fuck-up that he has done.

the man has done shit all and they claimed he did great, he has had a scandal literally every other week and they defend him and they absolutely refuse to see how remarkably flawed trump is.

on another note, trump's state department and sec of state, half his advisors, literally all the oil companies and so-on that back him, his own daughter, and so-on told him to stick with the paris deal.

somehow he thinks he can garner fucking support for this blunder.

>reddit spacing

>muh Sup Forums club

Fake news detected

Downvoted.