Post ITT if you support Ukraine!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJ5BzFXr434
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oops posted the wrong pic

Oops haha

> post here if you support one corrupt government over another

Welcome to my life

Shut your whore mouth and keep your dogs on the collar. Thank you.

Go back to x.

posting

I recently found out the party of Ukraine is literally the same people that supported the Nazis and formed SS divisions in WW2. So yea, I support you guys.

no clue what this image is but it makes me laff

lol definetly no

bomb this fucking cunt to ashes

fucking shit, biggest geopolitical mistake after afghanistan in the 80s

>hey momma i am fucking stupid assburger larping as a Sup Forumsstormfag
kys, you obviously dont know shit about eastern europe

RIP honorary men
Last post, i go now
Hide and sage this thread

Sup Forums version here

I understand you perfectly, fellow third worlder

Slava Ukraina!

Гepoям cлaвa!

I have never understood why poles make fun of Ukraine. If Germany and France didn't give you gibmedats and a skirt to hide behind you would be in the exact same position.

Yeah this graph in here shows exactly the opposite of what you have said Ukraine was a failure from the very beginning.

When the Soviet Union fell Ukraine was doing better than you. If Ukraine was where you are and you shared a border with Russia it would be you on the tail end of that graph.

I am seriously bothered by the fact how Americans claim to know anything about things they have no idea. Ukraine is a really really corrupt country, and until the orange revolution their alliance with Russia wasn't even questioned, they even gave up on their nuclear weapons because of it.

Go and learn more about topics before spreading shit about them.

To add to your point, Ukraine failed to modernize their industial base and diversify their econimy on their own volition - 25 year oligarchs were robing ordinary Mycolas and Ivans non-stop, only slogans were changing. In the end, it lead to a logical result - gradual deterioration of the whole country.

Free donbass people

most turkest part of russia?

moscow? dagestan? tatarstan?

Russia didn't create a much different graph. Without the great resources it has, Russia would be fucked hard as Ukraine. Putin destroyed part of Oligarchs, just to create more of them to support his tsardom. Russian industry is only focused on selling natural resources and construction industry like oilnigger arabs.

Not really, MIC, industrial base, lifht and heavy industry, food production - we have it all and on a decent level. Ukraine, on the other hand... As for Putin, your butthurt towards Russia and this particular manlet warpes your opinion a bit but i am used to it with Poles.

Putin is a meme. He got the results of harsh reforms in 90s, and commercialized as his own success.

Keep listening to this song, and masturbating to photos of your Tsar.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ5BzFXr434

>2008
>What is global recession
Yeah, nah...
>Keep listening to this song, and masturbating to photos of your Tsar
As i said before, i am used to this reaction from Poles. I live in Russia and can see first hand how our industry and busyness slowly grows DESPITE governmental barriers frequently put before them. Generations change and, after 25 years, there is a lot less commie cucks around here. Give it a few more decades and we will dispose of that shitty mentality completely no matter how hard our higher ups want us to remain the same dependant robots.