Aboriginals inhabited this land for 50 000 years and did not invent a single food that was worth keeping...

Aboriginals inhabited this land for 50 000 years and did not invent a single food that was worth keeping post-colonisation

In fact I don't do a single thing that's related to Aboriginal culture

How should we feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
nationalgeographic.com.au/australia/7000-year-old-indigenous-story-proved-true.aspx
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/02/indigenous-knowledge-systems-can-help-solve-the-problems-of-climate-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

abos did not invent the kangaroo or goanna, they are gods creations

Huitlacoche

My heritage :)

>How should we feel about this?

Good, since you're not associated with a race nogs would consider sub-human.

>he doesn't have a boomerang
>he doesn't practice digeridoo
>he doesn't create elaborate abstract paintings of mythical beings
>he doesn't cook kangaroo meat

lmao @ ur life

They invented boomerangs, didgeridoos, their own style of art and cave drawings. Also they had hundreds of languages.

Also by being in Australia you are living on land of the traditional custodians. Not to mention we have heaps of towns with Aboriginal names.

I have a boomerang but it was made in China

I think this says a lot about our culture

>not carving a boomerang from the bones of a wallaby you caught yourself

Yeah they did things but none of it is particularly useful or even good. All that time and the pinnacle of their music is a tube that makes a fart noise.

boomerangs weren't actually invented by aboriginals

Certain aboriginal languages have noun classes for edible things. Think of grammatical gender but the gender is 'stuff you can eat'.

This category of edibility extended to a type of tree that produced edible fruits which they made boats out of, so the class transferred again, to the equivalent of 'boat'.

In the end, when they encountered more sophisticated vehicles like plains, this specific noun class got transferred again because the abbo word for plane was based on the word of the only vehicle they knew, the boats made of a certain tree that produced a certain type of fruit one could it.

Thus you can eat planes according to the aboriginal language.

How the fuck would you know what they did? Most of their culture is unknown to us because we wiped out 80 percent of the population just by sneezing on them and the rest through killing, capturing and re indoctrinating them into our culture.

>How should we feel about this?
remember, they were nomadic and isolated.
before European arrived, they probably thought this was the only place in the world

>abos literally have tv commercials telling them not to sleep in the middle of the road

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

are they legitimate subhumans?

As my leftist professors said during school.
White people aren't superior at all, we forced each other to advance because we constantly put ourselves in threat against each other.
If we didn't go to wars, kill,steal and instead were peaceful like the rest of the world. We wouldn't have advanced at all and instead lived a peaceful life.

Are you gonna be a piece of shit just because of this fact?

>whites comes to australia
>brings feminism with the
wow so progressive
Thank youbfor enlightening to poor patriarchial abos

>with a race nogs would consider sub-human.
Those are Papuans.
Fun fact, Bantu's used to breed Papuans for agriculture like cows and stuff...

>isolated cultures develop less
Who would've thought my Australian intellectual friend

>White people aren't superior at all, we forced each other to advance because we constantly put ourselves in threat against each other.
>If we didn't go to wars, kill,steal and instead were peaceful like the rest of the world. We wouldn't have advanced at all and instead lived a peaceful life.
That's true tho. For example, China made gun powder but other races made guns and rockets with it.

Um, try again sweetheart ;)

>peaceful like the rest of the world. Nigga read a history book. ANY history book from ANYWHERE. I garauntee it'll be full of wars and conquest.

when you are able to develop a totally sustainable lifestyle that uses the resources of the land to its max, you don't really have to great delicacies... to be fair the Torres Strait pretty much acted as a barrier for spice trade and Australia is just so fucking huge that they could only really rely on the food provided... plus once you have achieved this re: mid-Holocene, there is no incentive to develop further - check out the Tasmanian Aboriginals, they had a tiny toolkit but had a way of life that lasted thousands of years

You're right, those are pretty useful

I just wanted to add that their songlines and dreamtime stories contain accurate maps and include/retain stories of important historical events that shaped the land. These have been corroborated by scientists as relating to natural historical events. They didn't write anything down, so much of this knowledge died with them. We're finding things out now through archaeology that we never knew, like evidence of structures for eel farming, suggesting that they were not entirely nomadic people like they were thought to be.

source:nationalgeographic.com.au/australia/7000-year-old-indigenous-story-proved-true.aspx

if Australia was full of wh*te people they wouldn't have achieved anything either.

Australia was not conducive to development. If you want to see people that really should have been more advanced than they were, look at the Papuans

>Australia has two parallel law systems, lest they dare interfere with the noble Aboriginal man's way of life
>Can't execute a child killer but they'll spear a man in the leg for theft
Lmbo what a meme cunt

That's all true

You've also got to remember that it was next to impossible to grow crops here, there weren't any plants that could be farmed like they could in Europe and there were no herd animals until the Europeans brought them over. That, combined with their isolation from the rest of the world, makes it completely understandable why the abos never advanced

Could you imagine the sorts of things we could've learnt if they were still around with their culture and language and the stories that have been passed down to them from thousands upon thousands of years ago? Honestly, our culture haven't really gotten anything out of them, because we never saw the value in it. Their lives and culture were burnt out of Australia on a bigger more tragic scale than the Library of Alexandria.

annnd I'm done here.

What do you think about this, OP?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/02/indigenous-knowledge-systems-can-help-solve-the-problems-of-climate-change

He looks a bit like a fat Paki crackhead.

more like they don't get many cars out in Woop Woop and don't realise the danger of being on a road