youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WjJuw354vkU
youtube.com/watch?v=DLpsL9YH830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw so many vehicles we can't even store them at the house

If you're not in the top three you are in a non country
city states don't count
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_vehicles_per_capita

We have 1 car. Used to have 3 but they were parked 350 days yearly. Mom got upset and we sold 2 of them. The one that we have, we barely use it. Weekends to the farmers market and we make a big trip on vacations and that's it. We need an electric car to be honest

>there are countries with less cars than the Netherlands that don't drive bikes

>not counting bikes

List is invalid

>USAnistanis will never know the feel of not needing a car

>Live in Brussels
>Cheap public transport that gets me anywhere I need to go twice as quick as driving
>Cheap public bicycles if I feel like exercising
>Cheap trains that can take me across the continent far faster than driving
>Public transport can take me to an airport faster than driving where I can fly anywhere anyway
>Can do all this for less than the price and hassle of owning a car
>And better for the environment too

The only time I've ever wished that I've owned a car is moving house, but I can just hire a taxi and the money saved by not owning and using a car pays for it eventually.

There are only two reasons that I can think of that I would ever want to own a car, the first would be if I moved to the middle of bumfuck nowhere (read: Hicksville USA like OP), and the second is if I have children

Poland is doing pretty well and indeed, we usually have minimum 2 cars per family, but it's used, 10-year-old cars stolen from Germany, not shiny, new trucks like in the US.

Literally me

>amerilards will never know the feeling of fresh air
>amertards will never know what's it like to have nicely engineered public transport system

>be american
>drive 5 minutes out of town
>hundreds of miles of fresh air

>be European
>take public transportation for 5 minutes
>already out of country

Do you guys usually park in reverse?
It makes the garage full of exhaust fumes.

That's why you have ventilation. Otherwise working in your garage would suck.

american cars
>580 cubic inches V20
>4X4
>66 liters per 100km
>15 meters wide and 12 meters tall
>you can build a house fot the family of four on the bonet
>such car can only accomodate two people and a shopping bag
>PAAWAAAHH AMIRITE suck on it YROPEERS
>drives only on silky smooth roads

european cars
>2 liter flat 4
>5 liters per 100km
>actually looks like a car
>you can drive a family of four in it
>can go up the grass hill no problem

you tell me about superiority emerikan

>His cars don't destroy the world 11 times as fast!

Hurry up, Yellowstone. End this menace, this blight on our planet.

Gee, Billy! How come you mom lets you have TWO cars?

What the hell is the point of having more than one car? I understand the case where a husband and wife each have their own, but OP's wording makes it sound like he's talking about two cars for a single person? For what purpose?

>be murrilard
>drive my truck 65miles to the closest walmart
>shart

we can afford it

not being a poorfag from a shithole country

a what?
Car? Is it a bus in shed size? A tiny tray tram like thing?
A go-card style cycle?

Is it of any use?

I can afford two trucks worth of shit but that doesn't mean I'm going to buy it, does it?

>not a 5 min walk
Literally Hell on Earth

>Jews imported cattle they can milk

Daily reminder Americans buy everything whether they need it or not *on credit* so their Jew masters can enjoy an ease life in New York.

We have a coding system in our country. There are days when you can't use your car in the city, so having a spare one doesn't hurt.

You need two cars!
A convertible sportscar and a minivan.
And you aren't complete without owning also a Vespa like scooter and a BMWR120 GS
They serve different purposes. You want all your needs covered.

>>amertards will never know what's it like to have nicely engineered public transport system
They have to share it with niggers. That's why white people tend to drive.

abc7news.com/traffic/man-hurt-in-group-takeover-robbery-sues-bart/1969820/

If I climb out the bathroom window I've already left civilization

>Americans will never understand how it's to wander from your home to a charming city center, sit there at a restaurant that serves delicious local traditional food, just like centuries ago, have a couple of wonderful European beers or glasses of wine and then go home at night while you are a little tipsy
Again, why do you even live?

this

our public transport is constantly filled with niggers, the homeless, and drug addicts

THIS!

Why do Americans actually believe this #1 lies? Is critical thinking and questioning statements not a thing in US eductation?

Why do you need to own all of them? I need a van maybe once every two years, so it's more sensible to rent it.

This is acceptable.

In the US, a nigger will climb into your bathroom window and you will likewise experience leaving civilisation.

In the US, you will be robbed by a nigger on the way to the city square.

More like the state will foreclose on it because I was a registered "democrat" and didn't pay the bible salesman his daily tip.

I'm not joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

>americans understand that driving 50 minutes to city center, sitting there at a chain restaurant that serves disgusting processed food, tipping the server 150% of the price, having half a can of Bud Light (TM) and then driving home passed out in a taxi for another 50 minutes is the right way to live your life

I know, I noticed the utter boredom I suffer form all of your posts.

I've been to Detroit. US is not funny.

>europoors will never know the feel of owning 2 cars
Mmmh. I thought Germany gives every illegal immigrant a house and a car as a gift?

so ?
We share it with every one too.
Not only niggers, we even share it with:
-football fans
-Bachelor party groups trying to sell you shit
-streetmusicians
-school kids playing their smartphone on "10"
-Mums with kids(the annoying nosi kind)
-Club preeglowers
-Club afterglowers
-Protesters
-Students
-People who eat their own boogers in public
-&c.

As long as the transport is quick, cheap and convinient, and you can read a book for the time!

You're naive/ignorant.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjJuw354vkU

>>take public transportation for 5 minutes
>>already out of country

Wrong.

You're out of country one you enter public transportation.

>tfw I've seen many Americans on YouTube who literally live like this

>Why do Americans actually believe this #1 lies? Is critical thinking and questioning statements not a thing in US eductation?

They are world-class trolls.

>Be an American
>Get out of your home
>Get shot

I need it once a week for groceries, also it can pull a caravan or the little old boat.
It's very safe because of the higher position of the seats in the car.

The sportscar is nice to explore the country side at weakends without children...
And to get to work when it's not summer.

The Scooter is the perfect vehicle to move in the city center.

BMW R1200GS is necessary to have some freetime with cowokers...as we all do bike tours when the weather is nice.

In the US, thanks to section 8 housing, public housing and other policies, the mid-town rings of cities have been made unlivable by feral negroes. Canada has a similar infrastructure, but whites tend to live closer to the centre here, because we don't have as many groid public housing schemes.

>More than 30% of subhumans in many areas
How do people even live there?

>NEEDS A car
How are those dirt roads, Cletus? Any chance for your shit city to even get bus lines?

Also
>driving a car to be stuck in traffic all day
Kek, u jelly of pic related?

Do they count scouters as vehicles?

Toronto suburbs are filled with poos (i.e., Brampton) and chinks (i.e., Markham).

youtube.com/watch?v=DLpsL9YH830

180% taxation on cars makes it a bit unattractive here in Denmark.

I can afford enough beer cases to build a furnished room and i havent spend my money like a retard

BUT ....

Do buy more cars my goy

>not living less than 200 metres from your job
>not living in an accessible city with a decent sized population but not a sprawl
>having a car for any reason at all

I just borrow one of my dads cars for the weekend if I want to travel somewhere remote.

I hate when people does this, we do the same in mexico city to reduce CO2 emissions but theres fucking provincianos that need to use their cars everyday for some reason so they buy two shitty american cars, fuck just take the metro or sell you shitmobiles for an electric or hybrid

we have 5 cars, 4 motorcycles and 12 bicycles

Who we? Your country?

Car? Kek. Bicycle is life.
I will rent a car if I need it but in the past 4-5 years I have ridden everywhere.
Even down to Italy.
>pic related, snow, ice is no obstacle

>own 3 cars
you what?

Lithuania is a first world country confirmed

why would you have a car if there's a reliable and cheap public transport? unless you have a family of course

faster, more comfortable, you can go anywhere at any time, can take shit load of stuff with you and so on

wtf does any of that even mean

I don't need multiple cars. My car does it all.
Even serves as a camper when I'm out traveling.

>Faster
Not really
>More comfortable
Kys if you can't afford a decent public transport system.
>You can go anywhere at any time
I think it's a rare thing when you need to get somewhere while public transport is closed. You can get a taxi in those cases.
>Shitload of stuff
See above

i said cheap AND RELIABLE not middle of bumfucking nowhere mexico

old volvos are so sexy

how does a volvo 200 run after so many years? does it breakdown often and how much does it cost to mantain?

fuck off I used public transport a lot and I know what I'm saying
maybe public transport in your country is different

jesus christ

>taxi
There is no Uber in Russia? An Uber is practically a rented car with driver included

There are several services like Uber in Russia, including Uber itself. Also there are carsharing companies here. You can choose whatever you want.

>does it breakdown often
No, almost never. I've driven it across Europe and use it every day.
> and how much does it cost to mantain?
Here in Sweden it's almost free.
Parts can be found everywhere here for almost no money and they are extremely easy to work on.

No, you get tricked into getting a new loan for a thing you don't need. Americans live on credit cards even for the most basic things. They give you the idea of being rich but you ain't

>burgers will never know the feel of not living in a wooden house that gets knocked down by the slightest gust of wind

>wooden house
I live in a wooden house.. It depends on how you build them.
My farm has stood here for 200 years. Survived storms, snow, ice and everything else.

Loaning them during 10 years doesn't mean you can afford them.

Unless you are living paycheck to paycheck you don't need credit cards at all and can just pay off everything with debit if you so choose. You get benefits for using credit so that's why most people do it.

looks very comfy, but I mean american wooden houses. The ones you see blowing apart once a little storm hits.

absolutely this. most american wagies are fucktards that slave away their entire lives for noseberg

>He compares European wooden houses with American ones

Guess nobody should be buying a house then because they can't afford those either unless you buy 150,000 up front cash

What benefits? Just curious. I've been using only debit cards my entire life.

I own 7 cars OP

you're not special

>Live rurally
>One parent used to be a mechanic
>Reach end of teenage phase, so parents get a little more freedom
>Suddenly we have 5 working fucking cars on the property, a gigantic garage, 2 semitrailers and a tractor
>He purchases less maintained cars and sell them after repairs

Things like cash back, free airline miles, ect. It also helps build your credit especially when you're younger.

I've also got cashback. And as I know you can choose a debit card work miles system.

>2 cars
How poor you are? In russia it's usually 3 car per household.

>With miles system
Pardon

Well in Spain we need at least a 30% of the value of the house up front cash just to think about getting a 30 year loan.

>Be Norwegian
>Live in Oslo
>Public transportation takes me anywhere, anytime
>Per month it costs me less than the monthly insurance for a car would
>I have friends/family with cars that would lend me theirs if I needed it. (If it would be too inconvinient for them, I could in a worst case scenario just rent one)

Most European cities that are at least medium sized are built very compactly. Most services are often in walking distance, if not, public transport can usually take you across town quickly and efficient. Commuting by car might force you to stand in traffic jams in cramped city centers, and can in general be impractical compared to a well developed public transport system.

If I lived somewhere rural, I would have to buy a car though.

>Be American
>Have a second care in the case the first one gets stolen
>get shot

cars are not allowed in the centre of the hague and the public transportation is great + there are bike lanes everywhere.

Literally no need for a car here.

You're just unlucky that you live in the US where every service is 10+km apart from each other.

>outdoor uninsulated garage with manual garage door

Depends on the family and their needs. No one buys a car, pays insurance, and car maintenance without a good reason (usually both parents working).

>be american
>Too fat and retarded to realize the harmful effects of personally owned vehicles

Did u know: public transport is free in 1/4th of estonia

In America the rewards for credit cards are usually a lot better than the rewards for debit cards. I don't even think my bank has a cashback program for debit cards.

Bravo Estonia

>live in Stockholm
>used to own a car
>took 35-40 minutes to get to work
>always stuck in the morning/afternoon rush
>often late for work
>got sick of it, got a bicycle instead
>realize it never takes more than 20-25 minutes now to get to work
>I can ride through parks, enjoy the scenery, never stuck in traffic
>it's free
>sold my car and bought a few more bikes and tools
Why would I own a car again? Just time consuming and expensive.
Hell even my boss rides a bike to work.

Very comfy picture.

>picking up a girl or leaving her home in a bike

cuck