Have you ever worked part time job?

Have you ever worked part time job?

yes, fast food, it sucked. When they gave me the job they agreed that once I started uni they'd reduce my shifts but then when it came time to do that they refused and I had to quit.

Not a real job but free-lance tutoring. Help high-school kids maths, physics, etc.. Typically one hour per student per week. Most of my clients have been family friends, so I charge mate's rates at $40/hr, otherwise $50/hr. In the past I charged less and have given discounts for pair sessions. Only got one client at the moment, though, and not really looking for more; don't need the money and I'm going to graduate from uni. and get a real, full-time job relatively soon.

Yes. I literally did for free.

working part time is pretty common here especially for one of the parents

So many I lost count

>24
>never had a job

>tfw resume is a smug anime girl

>resume shows 5 years of participation in an international think-tank addressing social and cultural issues
>still no job
what they fuck do they want?

>tfw conned my way into two quite well paying jobs
>made 1.3 grand this week
>never even finished my degree

I came so fucking close but I never heard back from them after the second interview

I worked as a receptionist for a GP
It was pretty fucked up

you didn't accidentally let them know your power level did you

Why the hell would i want to become a wagecuk?

last time I went to a GP an old man wearing a dirty suit with holes in it and a fedora asked if he could hold my phone in the waiting room.

I imagine working there every day would be an experience.

nah the first interview with the woman who would have been my boss went great, but the second interview with her boss had nothing to do with the job I applied for and was instead all about the positions he wanted to move me up to down the line that I was neither qualified for nor interested in.

>5 years of participation in an international think-tank addressing social and cultural issues
is this what you call browsing Sup Forums ? kek you madman

Yeah it was in the CBD so you got a lot of homeless people and drug addicts

We had an in house psychiatrist too so we had a lot of patients with a laundry list of mental problems (living in the city does that to you apparently)

Then there were the rich and impatient business people

Had one guy that was super rude on the phone to me cos he urgently needed to come in for follow up that disrupted his work schedule. He came out all calm and simmered down when he came out of the appointment that turned out to be for his positive STD result

Yup, just finished my year-long contract with a hospital. 7h/day, 25hr/week so around 500€/month.

>mate's rates at $40/hr
nigger, what the fuck
how old were the kids ?

I used to do 7€/hr, that's closer to a mate's rate

Are part-time jobs in Japan really like the animes portray them ?
Is it everywhere the same (cities vs small towns vs rural areas) ?