marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1894-c3/
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-I.pdf
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-II.pdf
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-III.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vhBYTcvrwO8
youtube.com/watch?v=WJOoiKRG2rI
youtube.com/watch?v=hDKIknNjt_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How to Win Friends and Influence People from Dale Carnegie unironically helped easing me autism. Completely changed my life.

it's Niccolò not "Niccolo", accents are important

the only book you need to become a shitposter extraordinaire

Spoiler: He was Greek

My parents made me read that when I was a kid. There's a couple things I still consciously do as a result of reading it.

Al-Qur'an Al-Karim

Terminal Innocence.
Originally a Danish book called Den kroniske uskyld

The lusiads
One hundred years of solitude

A real masterpiece

This one is really cool. It also makes you spend five minutes on every sentence to figure out what it means.

At the moment I'm reading the biography of Stalin by Simon Sebag Montefiore. I can recommend it to anyone who is interested in the guy. Really good book thus far.

basically non-fiction nowadays

Anna Karenina

Crime and Punishment
Karamazov Brothers
War and Peace
Master and Margarita
The White Guard

2bqf I want to learn Russian one day to read those books

The Promise Land by Reymont

>brave new world
>basically non-fiction

this is crap t_b_h

Anabasis by Xenophon
Gallic wars by Caesar
Romance of the Three Kingdoms

No Longer Human's pretty good
>inb4 weeb

the wind up bird chronicle

>Fall

Reading this book will change your life forever. You will never see the world in the same way again.

If you seek intelligence and wisdom, I very much recommend it, if you seek happiness, contentment and peace of mind, avoid it like the plague, ignorance is bliss.

If you care to read books on a computer/tablet screen it's free online:

Text:

Volume 1
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1867-c1/ch01.htm

Volume 2
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1885-c2/

Volume 3
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1894-c3/

.PDF:

Volume 1
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-I.pdf

Volume 2
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-II.pdf

Volume 3
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/download/pdf/Capital-Volume-III.pdf

Audiobook:

Volume 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=vhBYTcvrwO8
youtube.com/watch?v=WJOoiKRG2rI
youtube.com/watch?v=hDKIknNjt_0

(couldn't find more)

My favourite mastodon album

This book is common sense

They're all too long and boring

Ok

I really liked that book as well.

The three most life changing books I've read have been:

How to make friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco

>read marx
>agree with some statements he makes
>see nothing wrong with most of them

Karamazov Brothers is too heavy for my lil brain

Pretty nice WWI book.

Also, I would add The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because it's pretty Sup Forums related and prove that Argentinians are white.

>and prove that Argentinians are white.
wut

>he never read it
>criticizes its content despite not knowing it
why do you do this?

Dude I own it

Yeah but have you read it?

I read some chapters

To understand the Balkans read:
The bridge on the Drina
The damned yard
Death and the Dervish
The mountain wreath

>posting a book from before 1950
>Imply you will ever read it or enjoy it

>the classics are bad

Any good, but not too complex Italian books you'd recommend to someone who's learning Italian?

read JoJo in italian, comic books are great if you want to learn vocabulary

I largely dislike french culture but Atomised by Houellebecq and le rouge et le noir by stendhal are great

Tbh, i'd like to check out Italian comics, and sure why not manga in Italian. I'll defiantly try it, got a link?
However, i'm looking for something to test my reading, i wanna get a certificate (not right now, but eventually), i think it would look good on my CV.

'The Desert of the Tartars'.
A brilliant book about a man wasting away in a lonely outpost waiting for an event that may or may not happen, with a few pages that really made me contemplate things and an ending like I love them most: sad to the bone.

I think some poor souls on here might really relate to this.

>read Marx
>realize the world is just a big hoax
>powerless to do anything about it
>tfw

Literally the cuck book

you do not read a classic because you want to read a book, you read it because it is a classical and it will enhance your personal culture.
anything from camilleri or malvaldi is fine

Start with the greeks

Il Principe may be his best known, but you really should read the Discorsi if you're into Macchiavelli. Principe is just a revised and abrigded monarchist version of the Discorsi he made to brown-nose Lorenzo de'Medici, as he was a well known republican and had become persona non grata after the de'Medici take-over.

Very informative post, really made me think

Hi /lit/

I tried Reading this for Fun Back in high school and I just couldn't do it after only one page

I agree except for master and margarita

I read the Communist Manifesto once but Not Das Kapital. It brings Up some good Points, but it's a too utopistic idea befitting best only for a small community and Not an entire nation

Same my UK-ite friend

so much this

Redpill desu

Good read about a Perfect Society. It was also interesting how he used the perfect Society to explain his Definition of justice, however, his ultimate justification of doing what's right at the end seemed Kind of a let down compared to everything else He was talking about

hi serbia

I could go for a handful of soma right now.

politic: be realistic

Crime and Punishment (Dostoevsky)
The Stranger (Camus)
Republic (Plato)
Alice in Wonderland (Carroll)

CARE to elaborate on that Joke or reference you are trying to make there?

If you want to see what is Democracy or you want to expose today's democrat LARPers you have to read:
1. Aristotle: Athenaion Politeia (Constitution of the Athenians)
2. Thucydides: Pericles' Funeral Oration (it's included in Book 2 of "History of the Peloponnesian War")
(FYI Spartans had elections every year, also they had something like referendums but they were NOT considered as Democrats)

Also:
Plato (everything)

If anyone is interested in sci fi/fiction, this is a good book for you. It takes place in modern day Times if the Aztecs weren't defeated and took over the World.

It's a book in a collection of similiar Type books like one if the ancient Egyptians took over, one with the Norse men and a couple of others too

The ultimate redpill

The Communist manifesto sux, it is all politicizing and buzzwords,(it's a manifesto obviously) read Capital, that is economic, sociological and revolutionary science.

It really is a good read, and it will blow your mind, I already gave you links, if you don't wanna read it because lefties, then I can't help you, if you close your mind off to knowledge, even just knowing what the fucking book that the people you disagree with says, then I can't help you, sadly the vast majority of leftists (and people in general) haven't read the book and therefore don't really understand what it's all about, the whole point of it is that Marx takes these examples (which are real, from real life examples in his life which he had the documents for from ledgers and first hand accounts of people) like (I can never do this justice in a fuggin Sup Forums post)

>5000 african farmers grow and pick tons of cocoa beans every day and get like 20 cents an hour, working for a huge cocoa bean company, in a day one farmer picks like 50$ worth of cocoa bean but earns $2.40
>cocoa bean company sells it to mars candy co or whatever which also add nuts, which are picked by indian farmers for similar wages with a similar difference in worth of labour vs wages to make snickers or w/e, cocoa bean company makes a huge profit, and mars
>if the cocoa bean + nut companies use the profit to pay workers more, but other companies doing the exact same shit don't, the other companies win under the rules of capitalism because paying workers more lessens profit
>the other companies can then afford to replace the farmers with machines, always instead of using the machines to let the farmers do less work for the same pay because it's cheaper and the owners of the companies always want more money because if they don't the company might fail + greed
>this just spirals more and more and more as technology gets better
>the state is already working TO SUSTAIN THIS
>the state should do the reverse

read capital

... G***** ? C'est toi ?

Fuck you Leaf, you beat me to it.

Everything by Doris Kearns Goodwin and David McCullough

Wording this dbh

Just finished the Iliad/ Even after 3000+ years the story is still amazing. Want to finish the odyssey this month and then tackle Virgil's Aeneid. Damn American education made it seem like all important literature was written in the last 100 years in the states, what nonsense

The singularity is near by Ray Kurzweil

Dune
I Robot

>Master and Margarita
>The White Guard
huh haven't heard of these two

wow this is inspiring
i now want to kill millions of poor people through starvation to destroy the nations economy and ultimately end up with state capitalism anyway BUT also the NKVD gets to knock on my door at 3am to fuck my wife and kill my kids

if you are going to buy Faust buy this translation of it

also this

>The Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco
are you rich?

t. reading now

I will give me this.

De Bello Gallico
The Lord of the Rings

How does it work?

Something 90% of people lack.

>Don't read the book
>Still feel at liberty to comment on its content

>morally poisoned by capitalism
Lenin warned us about you

I didn't find an audio book in german only contra positions on its content.

But my whiskey reseller (A man I trust) told me some of it's content and that I can only earn real money through being the owner of something that generates money since the capital increases while labour values are always the same.

Time to buy VW

WE>memedly Huxley

English and there history
The Anabas (I am Greek)
La plata (France is a British colony)
Pursuit of power
Animal farm(read at school)
Paradise lost
Candide
An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding
And lastly lavithon