TFW living in a shithole

Why live? Would you live if you were in my shoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBsKplb2E6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live because my cat and dog need someone to take care of them. One day, they'll be gone and then I can die.

Why would you wanna die considering how great your cunt is?

A cunt can be great and you can still be alone and miserable

Why not try to find a qt to make you happy?

This and also people from third world countries can't believe that people in wealthy countries can poor and miserable as well.

I'd rather live in Ukraine than in Honduras. That way I could have the pleasure of betraying my country, and start killing my fellow country men in the name of a foreign power.

I try, but nothings lasted long. Maybe eventually, but likely not.

Kek, I'm told that your cunt is a murder capital of the world. Is e everything really that bad?

I live in Mexico.

So shut the fuck up and stop whining.

Interested in boipusay?

Not really, I'm only into guys when I want to get fucked.

Look at your GDP and then at mine before opening your mouth.

> Look at your GDP
stopped reading here, kys idiot

You won't see the difference, cupcake. Is gay marriage allowed in Ireland?

i live because i want to witness the inevitable end of humanity, whether it be a nuclear holocaust or planet earth being ravaged by climate change

yes, we passed it by popular vote too.

But I'd rather marry a woman desu
Guys are for sex, women are for love

>or planet earth being ravaged by climate change
Or by the adherents of the religion of peace.

T. El oaxaco

I live in a shithole but it's a comfy shithole, yours became a pvp zone.

Being poor fucking sucks. It must be fun to grow up in a country with no violence, with education, the chance of getting a job and so on. It's disgusting to see first world NEETs complaining about overprotective parents and having to go to college. At the very least you have parents who are willing to spend fortunes to get you great education. Being mentally retarded in a third world country is punishment. I've only not killed myself yet because I'm seriously gambling on the possibility this life is some kind of test and I'll go to Heaven or some kind of bullshit if I don't kill myself. I think the same applies to most my countrymen. Unfortunately we're just subhumans unworthy of any attention, when we die nobody remembers us and we just disappear forever, suffering our whole lives in vain.

>the grass is always greener

Ah yes I'm sorry. Please go ahead and tell me how terrible your life is because you only get 1000 pounds per month of unemployment welfare.

no amount of material objects could make me happy

Then give me some of them if you have no use.
My single mother is in the equivalent of 7k USD of debt, it would take both of us some 5 years of minimum wage wageslaving just to not be evicted.

Fuck off monkey, not our fault you're piss poor and live in a shithole

Brazil is worse.
Way more homicides and crime in general.

But I keep living because I want to one day move to Japan. It's my dream. I don't care about having a GF, just wanna have a stable job and live there and be happy in peace, quiet and safety.

I have lived in Switzerland and The Netherlands when I was in University, best time of my life, not having to worry about safety at all is great, also having high wages and decent public transportation etc.

Why do you live near the lake?

''Poverty'' is entirely different in 1st world countries.

I met a poor homeless guy in Germany who was better off than most middle class people in Brazil.

You guys truly are spoiled beyond belief.

omg they look so cute

The guy looks happy and has a cat.

Then move to India. I'm sure you'll be happy there.

I'll do that with my thousands of pounds that I have then shall I? Though why would I want to give that money up, it must be the only way to be happy after all

how do you live in brazil ? we have terrorism and stuff but atleast no one is hunted down just for sport lmao

He was just LARPing as a poorfag or was being way too humble.

>live
>brazil
Pick one.
For starters, anyone who goes out after the sun sets is asking to die.
Trust no one, everyone is backstabbing snakes, even those in your family, your father, your mother, your sister, anyone can intentionally destroy your life just so they can get an advantage of you no matter what it is, it's crab mentality taking to extremes. The poor murder each other over cents. Kill or be killed.

>Poverty is subjective
Bullshit! If you don't work here you will die out of malnutrition as well. Germany can be Africa at times.

Haha, I sympathyze. Also, "Honduras" sounds like a swearing in russian, do you know? Specifically, "condom" in uncensored form (no equivalent in english).
Mierda tu madre, fucking animal.

Do you seriously think that? Think of the US and Mexico for example. Over the last decades, dozens of millions of Mexicans have risked their lives only so they could work twice as much in shit jobs for half the American minimum wage, which by itself low by European standards.

I'd rather be a poorfag in the Netherlands than somewhat middle class here as I think I am now.

Good to see you degenerate micks get a taste of your own medicine.

Fortunately I have the chance to study and no need to work. But I see everyday people who beat their asses everyday almost all day just to earn the minimum wage. I don't want to end like that, being poor in Mexico is way too hard and horrible. The fact is I can't even help them and sadly a lot of people will abuse you or even hate you just because you happen to have a little more than them.

at least you can own a monkey like the kid in the photo

>i live because i want to witness the inevitable end of humanity, whether it be a nuclear holocaust or planet earth being ravaged by climate change

That's a cat

Read again.

1. go to Poland
2. Proceed west
3. You're no longer living in a shithole

>go to Poland
>get deported

Isn't Silesia good already?
I've heard Katowice is a pretty good city.

Nie pecalsija brat vsjo budit v pariadki skora ruskiji Kiev asvabażdat budut !!!!!

A paka kajfuj sasi chuj I nie psichuj !!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBsKplb2E6Q

My vas vsech Ljubim daże što vi nacisty jebanije

>implying we're not getting shitloads of Ukies lately
If all the dude cares about is living in a wealthy place he might as well go to western europe

Ohh

Maybe you do, but how will they sta... oh, yeah, they abolish visa regime.

God bless him

perhaps one day Ukraine joins the EU and Germany gives them money to invest in infraestructure.
Ukraine has the best farmland in the world, it isnt poor in resources, it could do good.

So you're saying that Ukraine is Strangethorn Vale and Poland is Duskwood.