/éire/ = /gael/

NP Victory Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/watch-live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scrumdiddlyumptious edition

This edition will go over well.

NP stands for No Percentage. As in, how much of the vote the National Party could ever achieve.

fuck off leo

t. Social(ly autistic) Democraps

>the leader and representative of Ireland is most likely at this very moment getting his hole rode off him in jubilation

>tfw English will decline in global importance as the USA and the UK go down the shitter
Not sure how I feel about this desu.

It's not too late! Coveney can still win!

He gets fucked in the ass.
The country gets fucked in the ass.
It's like pottery.

Bad. It was my best subject.

>/gael/
Early night it is.

You won't be missed.

Why does everyone always say this? Given his lust for power and control he's probably a top and the one who does the hole riding.

>he doesn't want the lingua franca to be the lingua franca
You already have a head start on everyone else.

Spanish wouldn't be a bad alternative either. But I'll be fucked if I ever have to learn Chinese.

alri Billiam

I suppose I better start polishing my French.

I'll miss him. Might light a candle for him.

I'll blow it out.

Gaeilge will be the lingua franca of the world after World War Three ruins European, Chinese, Russian and American society and the Gael steps in.

We will occupy Europe with a conscripted military force of 750,000 soldiers and Gaelicise the continent.

Maybe Irish will gain importance?
Not sure what it says but it somehow counts as OC so keep it up
+1 good boy point

Shall be eating my own shoe for choosing Italian instead of Spanish

There's nothing Irish about LARPing

Italy can't into world relevance.

is luxlad a part of the multi-lingual global elite?

*walks towards you*

>LARPing
>live action role play on the internet
why do people keep using this word

>he doesn't use the internet in live action

buzzword

He's pretending to befriend the Gael so that he can exploit us once the rage within our souls can no longer be tamed.

He's playing the long-con. Very intelligent decision.

If his nude swimming and international travel is anything to go by, then yes.

but why Limerick

what's his plan

Think about it, user. Throughout Irish history, what has been Limerick's most significant role?

>they are on me

Radicalize the knackers.

Dublin has more knackers though.

There is a history board on this site if you really want to pretend to be part of a tribe from medieval times.

>Identity ireland
>187 votes
>total

we're still the genetic descendants of those people even if most cultural trappings have been shorn from us but that's relatively easy to correct

>There haven't been Celts on this island in over a thousand years
Has anybody actually got the exact quote of that handy? I keep forgetting the wording.

He's descended from the Norse expelled from Ireland. His family have harboured deep-seated resentment of all Gaels for 1000 years. They used their influence with the Vatican to convince the Pope Ireland was out of control and he sent the king of England to take care of them. From there sat and watched as Ireland suffered for many hundreds of years, preventing any possible relief. It was them that sabotaged the Spanish Armada. It was them that gave Napoleon a faulty weather report to prevent his invasion of Britain. It was them that blocked attempted famine relief efforts.

Now this new age of Irish prosperity has reawakened their deep-seated hatred of the Irish, and more specifically the man that expelled them; Brian Boru. Now they wish to conquer their ancestors city of Limerick, which is in Brian's home province of Munster.

His interest in knackers is a way to highlight and humiliate the Irish on a global scale by drawing attention to our worst members of society. His frequent brags about his affluence is to make you feel increasingly worthless.

Truly a twisted tale of European power plays.

best lore

>this is male
/shtate/ of anime

/deepestlore/

Where does the nude swimming fit into all this though?

Actually had to look up who Brian Boru was

looks like a cat to me pal

Lads, what's your take on the USA /tumblingdown/?

Personally I wanted Trump to win the election so that leftists would have 4-8 years of suffering and global news would be interesting for a while (also I didn't want Hillary to be president). And he's definitely delivering on both fronts. But while I never expected him to be a particularly good president, some of the stuff he has been pulling lately has made me pause for thought - was it really worth it?

>nearly 10 o'clock
cheeyzus

>some of the stuff he has been pulling lately has made me pause for thought
Like what?

>american politics
out

he's a neocon and he always was

just wanted him to win so whingebags would whinge, it would've been the same with Killary either way

Well the thing I like Trump for is for speaking openly about american problem,when I visited the U.S I really was shocked to see so many homeless people and people who could only speak spanish and hardly any English at all,the U.S aren't tumbling down,they are just more focussing on the problems they have and going for a more realistic approach than previously when they it seemed as if they were just trying to cover them up and pretend that they aren't there

Do you have any actual beliefs yourself or do you just support everything liberals hate regardless of merit?
You're not a child, you should be capable of having personal values and not feel influenced because groups you like or dislike have the same value.

Should really proofread my posts

Him flaunting his superior Nordic genetics to his Celtic neighbours. Their disdain for the Irish has extended to all Celts.

You're not fooling anyone Thórír.

I didn't want him to be president precisely because his failures will just strengthen the left. Luckily they're so insufferable it hasn't really worked out that way yet, but it's only year 1.

He's already serving as a global bogeyman for the far right. La Pen and Wilders were both very underwhelming this year, I think they would have done much better a year ago.

>not sidelining all politics for laughing at who cries the hardest

And Alternativ fur deustchland seem to be sinking without a trace.

Captcha: The Right Grove

Pulling out of the Paris Climate Change Agreement.

The actual details of the agreement themselves aren't that revolutionary (in fact, I agree with Trump that the USA actually gets a pretty raw deal out of it compared to the other big polluters). But it's the first time that almost every country in the world agreed to take steps to combat climate change and shows a global willingness for something to do be done. Pulling out not only makes the USA look bad globally, but it's also short-sighted because the USA will lose global influence in the green energy industry to China, India, and the EU. Energy is set to become a critical issue in the coming decades, and dominance of the green energy sector (which China seems intent on achieving) could translate into serious geopolitical power. Trump's refocus on coal typifies this short-sightedness.

But I'm looking for Irish opinions.

You'll be wanting a Dail of Mick Wallaces and Haely Raes so.

who?

Go away Yank

Pretty much anyone we elect in Ireland makes someone cry the hardest, it's arguably worldwide. The whole lot of them have that effect.

>Do you have any actual beliefs yourself or do you just support everything liberals hate regardless of merit?
I do have personal beliefs. But on issues where I don't have any personal stake, I support whatever will provide the most entertainment value and/or schadenfreude.

>I didn't want him to be president precisely because his failures will just strengthen the left
The American left remains very splintered, weak, and are encountering a lot of PR problems. But as you implied, that could change yet. All they need is a good strong leader who can appeal to the middle ground and galvanise them together.

Are you potatonigs excited about having the first gay pooinloo pm?

The main reason I have a Twitter account is for viewing Leftist reactions to things they don't like.

frog weirdly takes the stance of pro-choice when most of us don't really care which is strange, have to give him that

Me in the black hoodie.

pro-life*
got my shitty phrases mixed up

Oh, that's a very considered analysis.

Sikhs are lads.

>when most of us don't really care
You sure about that?

My stance on abortion is that I'm staunchly opposed to abortion on demand. Whether that makes me Pro Life or Pro Choice depends on your perspective.

Have met a good amount of poo's in my life and I have to admit that sikhs are based

Home from work late. Whats a shit day.
I have alcohol at least. Alcohol is actually pretty shit desu but whatever at least I'm not sober now.

>Whats a shit day.
It's a day that isn't that great.

magine working

What was so bad about it?

Are you drunk enough to do things strangers tell you to do over the internet?

>Sikhs are lads.
This does seem to be a widely held consensus.

Surely at this point he has the tolerance of a bull.

I mean to say "what a shit day".

I have a very special song I'd like to share with people but I don't think you could handle it...or I don't think you could appreciate its greatness, plebs.
I went overtime and I just wanted to finish. Also I've spent the last 3 shifts with co-workers I do not talk to whatsoever. Complete silence all the time, which is great but also felt awkward seeing as other co-workers and I talk away fine.
No alcohol doesnt do that to me. I can't handle more than 2-3 cans before I fall asleep or get a headache. If you want me to do random internet stuff you'll have to catch me when I'm on stimulants which isnt happening anymore sorry luxloser

Jesus, Jeremy Corbyn is blowing Theresa May out of the water on Question Time.

Why would you subject yourself to watching British politics?

link?

Isn't Question Time around noon? Either way what channel I can't find it on BBC or Sky.

Yeah,same way Mary Lou does on Irish politics. Yet both of them would be awful leaders. They just say nice things to fool people into supporting them.

I'd like to hear to the song.

Global geopolitics interests me. Also, Brexit hinges on the result of this election, which will have a big impact on Ireland.

news.sky.com/watch-live

Sky News is covering it. Close to being over, but you can rewind.

Speaking of Mary Lou, why do we not have shinners on Sup Forums? They seem to infest every other website and shill incessantly for their party.

It's Thursdays sometime after 10.

I think Mary Lou would be a great leader.

>most of us don't really care
You reddit faggots don't, but /éire/ is a Catholic and Conservative board.

Foreigners*

I really really don't. Sinn Féin government would ruin this country.

What time in the video is the blowing the fuck out at?

/éire/'s a general not a board you shpanner
with the anonymity they don't know who to kneecap