Other nordics (who cares about denmark though) are worried about finnish drinking culture

>other nordics (who cares about denmark though) are worried about finnish drinking culture

cute :3 thanks friends but FUCK YOU!

Young people don't even drink though

you guys drink cause you have no reason to live in such a dark cold shithole

says the poster from a country where people literally can NOT stop shoving antidepressants up their arses

top kek m8

Good point, lol

>Danmark

eww why did you reply

That's rich coming from a country notorious for it's suicide rate

that's lithuania you're thinking of you fucking imbecile
>daneshit edusharts itt

danes are too busy growing manboobs and other deformations caused by their unnatural artificial way of life.

> tfw living in cunt that isn't cold arctic shithole but still is loaded with antidepressants.

We need more danes on Sup Forums. These bants are great.

You too, and Finland. I'd be depressed too if I had been a slave of Danes, Swedes, Poles and Russians throughout history.

truthful
good post, Jens

how old are you?

Swedish beer is god tier. Arboga 10,2 is litteraly a godsend. You can get wasted for cheap.

this one is golden

that shit doesn't even count for a tenth of our history... btw what other history do you daneshits have except your medical history of peace pills and fucking domesticated animals?`none? yeah, that's right

Their monopolies are just scared they'll lose their best customers. Thats all they're concerned about.

first northmen cucked into christianity

i'm a bit hazy on the short history of the nordcucks, but wasn't that sweden? correct me if i'm wrong

>soviet sattelite state that has accomplishes fuck all puts into question denmarks historical legacy. Thats rich. Danish history is amazing.

You literally got daned so many times even to this day we send soldiers to protect you from Russia cause you are piss poor even though we all know if shit went down, no one would come to Estonia's defense

i didn't even know niggers can build satellites, but you sure as fuck are a satellite state for them

you're so stupid you actually send cannon fodder here xDDDDDDDDD

nah, danish king Harald Bluetooth was scared that christians would attack him and ofcourse he wanted all the power possible to subjugate his people and collect more tax dollaridoos.

How can a country that drinks so much make such shit beer?

they are not mainland europe for one thin. and they are not historically much related to germany. pretty fucking simple.

we would make shit bears as well if we hadn't taken over german reinheitsgebot principle at a very early age.

>shit bears

Thanks nordicists

Thats what we've been wondering US.