ITT: Post the best black villains

ITT: Post the best black villains

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/09/29/is-boardwalk-empire-trampling-the-legacy-of-marcus-garvey/
youtu.be/aQttrDiblIo?t=2m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mah nigga

Mah Libyan

Came across this article.

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2013/09/29/is-boardwalk-empire-trampling-the-legacy-of-marcus-garvey/

Why do liberals not understand storytelling? Narcisse is obviously a fake and twisting the whole Marcus Garvey thing into something he can benefit from.

Chalky said it best. Valentin is just a nigger with a dictionary. The whole "m-muh black power muh libyan" was just bullshit for him, he was nothing more than a pimp and a pusher.

Exactly. Why are so many article writers dumbasses?

this, wish Denzel would actually do more villain roles

Because they go in thinking no darkie can du nuffin wrong ever, even when shown he's poisoning his own community.

No the article is saying that Boardwalk Empire is tarnishing Marcus Garvey because of Narcisse's association with him, not realizing that the show is vilifying Narcisse, not Garvey.

Thulsa Doom comes to mind.

NOW YOU KNOW WHY THEY CALL ME CHICAGO WIND FOOL

Yeah I know, I was just memeing there, plus I just woke up so I didn't really skim through it much (not that there is much to skim through since the fucking site makes you sign in or subscribe to read the full article). Truth of the matter is very simple, they're not that smart, liberals. They go into this show and take everything at almost face value and jump to ridiculous conclusions even when the show blatantly says what they mean right in front of them. Hell, the article is basically

>"Narcisse is Universal Negro Improvement Association and a member and a follower of Marcus Garvey, Narcisse is also a criminal THUS THEY MUST BE SAYING GARVEY IS A CRIMINAL!!"

Narcisse was first shown as this pro-black Garvey follower, and as you see further, he only has such views as a way to increase his criminal """empire""". They think that they are vilifying him because Narcisse is a follower of him, but can't see that he is a follower of whatever will consolidate him more power and money, hell look at this scene, it says it best.

youtu.be/aQttrDiblIo?t=2m45s

Specifically at the time code I linked.

>Narcisse: Brother Garvey is a Hero, devoted to the liberation of a great people
>Edgar: But you are not, you are just a peddler and a pimp sitting in a jail cell.

Also because I was getting close to character limit I didn't add that the dialogue after is also good, because Edgar even calls him out on what he is

Narcisse: I am a businessman and a follower of Christ.
Hoover: You agree to cooperate you can go on pretending to be anything you want.

Even Hoover the crossdresser can see through this guys bullshit, why can't Liberals?

Fucking Dunn showing up in Luke Cage.

>You were like a Brother to me
>NIGGA I AM YOUR BROTHER