>after months and months I finally hop on discord
>"hey guys"
>everyone starts bursting out in laughter

Time to find a new guild AGAIN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wm6FpvcOvC8&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>World of Warcraft

My name is blue but you can't see it anymore.

Gamers are just another shade of normie

I have never regularly played online

Last genuine competition was 1on1 race with NZ's finest Gran Turismo competitor (went on to the academy) Tizzzla

I blocked him in London reverse so she rammed into me at the final turn and won the 2-lap race with his STI

Michael is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=wm6FpvcOvC8&t=2s

Oh sorry about your predicament

The less caring, and utterly callous around other people, the more they respect you

I swear its infinitely more effective with women, be the natural silent type, cold and callous

If this wouldn't Sup Forums I would happily invite you to mine user.
Don't give up socializing.

Why'd they laugh at your voice? Your accent? Post a vocaroo or something.

Wrong board nerd.

>I swear its infinitely more effective with women, be the natural silent type, cold and callous

Yeah... about that... no.

Really, I haven't spoken to female colleagues for weeks and they can't take their eyes off me when I am around

Maybe it's because you're a grossly disfigured autist and they're worried about you have a fit, not because you're a hunk.

Thanks user I play on frostmourne oceanic anyway.

I haven't spoken to females in 6 years and the girls at the office think i'm a weirdo

They probably think you are going to rape them

I am actually quite handsome, I've received many a compliment from the fairer sex

Being 2.05m tall and having fully caucasoid features has its perks

They're just self-concussions about themselves (why is he cold? is there something wrong with me?) but this won't help you build a relationship with them.

Just belittle them and their female fantasies

Being a man doesn't entail office smalltalk

Highly unlikely, I am quite courteous and respectful when the situation demands

Like nuclear war, sometimes not playing is the best move

I'm they all say you are creepy behind your back

You can't be creepy within an Islamic community, if anyone's married to you there stuck and there's no element of male-female pursuit

Sure there is. A male that's not married to them glaring at them. They think you are going to rape and/or behead them

I never look at women, or anyone for that matter, even talking to them

Sometimes life is simpler by foregoing these silly social cues

Then they differently think you are weird. You are suppose to look at the person you are talking to. It's weird not to

dumb frogposter cancer

I can't do it, I have Aspergers and I don't understand what they're implying most of the time

M8 they differently think and know something is wrong with you then

Then forget them, they're probably unneeded baggage, I'll just marry an assigned woman and become her spergbaggage