WATCH IT, TRUDY

>WATCH IT, TRUDY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQh_fSkHd80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pete a shit

He had so much potential as a blue-blooded racist (loved the elevator scene when he gives that nigger a disgusted look) but then they had to turn him into an SJW giving a lecture about equality.

Fuck off

I know exactly what you are.

THE KING ORDERED IT

It was the 60s man. He was a red-pilled Hollywood exec.

No you. Take your delusions to the psych ward before you turn the whole world into Detroit.

He was more of a classist than a racist. A huge part of his character is that he tries to give the appearance of being an upper crust elitist but is really a sensitive, insecure guy. So he has vaguely racist attitudes at the beginning of the show but as he goes on you know that's not who he is

What are you talking about? They turned him into a blue-pilled cuck.

Now it's a Sup Forums thread, thanks! I attended a panel where Weiner called Pete an old school NYC liberal, which is a documented tradition/class. Not everyone hated blacks back then like you pretend to now to fit in, cletus ;)

>Sup Forumstard calling someone else delusional

I will accept this insult if you accept that Donald will lose and that millions of Jewish people were purposefully killed under Hitler's orders.

I meant to say a blue-blooded realist in general.

That is, classist, racist, sexist, etc. Would have loved to watch that character.

The other point was that he saw the potential in exploiting the negro marketplace. Advertising in black newspapers, billboards and magazines was pennies on the dollar compared to advertising in white media.
You could reach an audience of fifteen million black people for what it cost to reach an audience of hundreds of thousands of white people. Sure only about half of them could afford the stuff they were selling but even then half of fifteen million people buying your stuff is better than all of a hundred thousand people doing the same.

i own pete campbell's wallet, if you give me enough you's i'll post a photo of what's inside it

From the auction?

They were selling Betty, Trudy, and Megan's used shoes too. Tfw not enough disposable income.

How the fuck did he lose a fight to a fucking old man like 40 years older than him.

yea from the auction, they really screwed me on shipping and import taxes, also bought duck's briefcase

>They were selling Betty, Trudy, and Megan's used shoes too
You should've bought those

you about to catch these hands

Because he was a bitch boy and Lane was a proper lad who grew up getting in fights

Also Lane was like 20 years older, not 40

Damn, that's awesome, user. They had so much cool shit.

You think I give a shit about Donald Trump? He will probably lose because the country is becoming Mexico, but it doesn't really matter because both candidates are garbage. I stopped caring about the puppet show of national politics a long time ago. There is almost no chance that the white race will save itself through the political system.

As far as the so-called holocaust, I haven't researched it enough to say what happened. It doesn't matter anyway.

Part of Pete's character is that he tries to act holier than thou when in reality he's a piece of shit

>pol tries to "discuss" television

Lane was actually really fucking hype, Pete was just posturing.

Great, no one cares!

>Not everyone hated blacks back then like you pretend to now to fit in

When did I say I hated blacks. I have no problem with other races as long as they live among themselves and breed with their own kind.

If they try to breed my race out of existence, then I will try to stop them. Has nothing to do with hate.

>like you pretend to now to fit in

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

>Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend.

Cuuute!

Few pics of the wallet, some decent character detail lol

>drive license

That is actually really funny, considering the character

This is sick.

fucking awesome honestly, really cool they have all these character-specific cards and stuff included, including the different SCP iterations

yea it's pretty epic

wanted the chip and dip so badly but they weren't selling it lol
youtube.com/watch?v=MQh_fSkHd80

what does the horoscope say?

Because it wasn't a prop. It actually belonged to Matt Weiner's parents.

same

>"Practically four of something" line doesn't land

She must be made of stone

Somebody explain to me why Don married a 6/10 canuck when he already had this semen demon?What was his endgame?

First of all, Megan is super sexy. But the thing was, and this was clear user, Faye was super cold and uncomfortable w kids. Megan was warm and attentive.

Petefags were always right. It took me until the finale to realize this. He won Mad Men.

What the fuck does that matter when Don sees his kids like 3 episodes out of 13?

ah fair enough

He was part of the college generation, remember? His generation didn't serve like Don, Roger, and Lane's.

so damn true

back to

Don didn't fight in the war either. He was way more pussy than Pete.

I mean, the final half season or so, sure, but Megan clearly spent a lot of time w the kids.

this Having a motherly wife means he would have to try even less with his kids since she would pick up the slack

Don was a pussy, but he still served even if he didn't technically fight.
>that one time Duck btfo him
>"I killed thirteen men on Okinawa"
>"Uncle."

This sequence was beautiful, heart wrenching, and really telling. That final elevator shot.

Pete's the character I most identified with on Mad Men. It was nice that they gave him a happy ending.

Can't cuck the Duck

>when Sally has to go back to her cunt mother
>you will never comfort her
why do we bother living?

She was cold and calculative and her attitude with his kids reminded him of Betty. She would have been better for him than Megan, but Don constantly made personal bad choices.

:(

>t. good goy

What does this expression convey?

>hell's bells trudy

Isn't that pretty standard for a high end tv show?

Yeah, i guess most of these shows try and recoup money w/ auctions, but it's still cool to have all those cards, i'd imagine, instead of just the wallet itself.

>eh, fuck it

Lane probably fought in WW2

>survive a war
>be so weak you kill yourself

yeah, nah

It's a funny arc but I never understood why everyone else was so baffled by the notion of "chip and dip".

*Record scratch*

*Freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.

(begin monologue about Jews and vaccinations)

Pete was a product of his time as a high-class New Yorker, he never had his own opinions about these sort of things, so it makes perfect sense.

i love this meme

It was a different time. They had plates, bowls, but not yet a festive combination of the two made for entertaining.

hahaha perfect

>tfw a dick at work like season 1-3 Pete
I really hope I'll grow out of it

Finally, a MM thread.

Yeah war veterans never commit suicide! Dumbass

Trump called such vets weak, so now that's what the memekids will think.

Get a load of this faggot.

>kill yourself
>weak
is this a meme?

;_;

GOAT episode