Hello Sup Forums, im 24, soon 25 and im having like a late quarter life crisis

Hello Sup Forums, im 24, soon 25 and im having like a late quarter life crisis.

Im stuck in life at the moment, recommend me a good film that will cheer me up.

Bump

>late quarter life crisis.

That's not a real thing. Get over yourself, you faggot.

You seriously think you're going to live 100 years?

I have another suggestion, only because I went through the same thing. You should go on Youtube and look for Gilber Gottfried's 90s appearances on Stern, there's a playlist. They never fail to cheer me up. I'll give you suggestions if you want

Pfft, 25 and a life crisis.

Fucking amateur.

Fight Club seems like a perfect movie for a whiny faggot who thinks that a "late quarter life crisis" is a real thing.

pic related is good

also
>25
>still on Sup Forums
lol dude

If you liked Chunking Express, then watch Last Life in the Universe.

>who thinks that a "late quarter life crisis" is a real thing.

Why would it not be a real thing?

In my quarter life crisis days I watched lots of mid life/marriage crisis movies such as American Beauty and felt quite comfy

> entire Sup Forums is Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Why don't you go back to your containment board?

Because crying about the fact that you have to get a job and life is "soooo hard :(" without mom and dad paying your bills does not constitute a crisis.

>does not constitute a crisis

Why not?

>im 24, soon 25
Don't remind me

I'm 31 and have felt in crisis since I was like 22, enjoy the ride faggot

>Last Life in the Universe.

Downloading now, thank you user

Are you actually a little baby?

Do you seriously think that having to get a job is enough to claim that you are going through an "intense struggle?"

If so, then you are literally an autist.

Do you not realize that everyone feels differently? What to some people is easy to others is hard.

>quarter life crisis
get a grip of yourself otherwise you'll spend the rest of your life as a fragile twat overthinking crap

As if a midlife crisis is harder.

That's my point, I'm not saying that people don't THINK that getting a job is the end of the world.

I'm saying that, in reality, it's not hard and if you think it is and claim it to be a crisis then you are a spoiled little faggot who needs to wake up.

How can getting a job be a crisis? Please explain that to me. Is it because you can't sit at your mom's house and play video games all day anymore? Because that is not a crisis.

These are the same people who now require "safe-spaces" because words hurt.

>never experience teen love
>never experienced a relationship
>never had sex in college
>will never have a gf who has never had a bf
>ever girl you could date has fucked at least 12 guys
>you will never be able to have a gf without being a cuck

The concept of a "midlife crisis" is also, for the most part, nonsense. Both in concept and in the fact that almost nobody actually experiences it.

But either way, I would say that a sudden realization that the only thing really left to do in your life is die is a little bit disheartening at least.

>I'm saying that, in reality, it's not hard and if you think it is

How hard something is is subjective. To a genius math is easy while to someone stupid it's hard.

As I said, please explain to me how it could possibly actually be hard to any non-autistic person.

i thought she was holding a toilet from the thumbnail

Look on the bright side, the people who fucked your potential gf before are cucks too because they weren't the ones who took her virginity

I already told you that everyone perceives difficulty differently. Any kind of explanation about how something is perceived will be subjective and be judged by you subjectivly so it's pointless. I am not a neuroscientist or psychologist so I can't offer you an objective explanation.

So, my original movie recommendation is accurate.

Kiddos who think that "quarter life crisis" is real would love the movie Fight Club.

Trust me, just watch it. It really validates your sense that the world revolves around you and that life is so hard because you have a job.

pop

It is a real thing for a generation with insane youth unemployment and realizing that all the things they were told as a kid were false.

ikr

>We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

exactly

problem child 2

im op and that guy you were discussing with was not me.

And im not going to watch fight club, but thank you for your rec.

Why is everyone here so obsessed with virginity?

Fun fact about women without sexual experience; if they're not clingy and obsessive to the point of being unhealthy and smothering you, they're significantly more likely to cheat on you or dump you out of the blue. Most people who have fucked just one or two people naturally want to see what others are like and tend to get bored easily. The most loyal and appreciative girlfriends I've had (including my fiance of 3 years) were ex-sluts because, unlike girls without experience, they know what other men are like and aren't curious about what they're missing. Sluts know your lack or experience can simply just be fucked out of you and often get a thrill from being your personal sex trainer. Your idea of pure virginal waifu is an extreme romanticization far from the reality you would most likely end up in.

Also, I will never understand why your type thinks all women are whores. They're not, plus men are way bigger whores as a whole, this is just a biological fact. Then again, I guess when you're a beta virgin getting your info on women from other beta virgins, you're not really going to have an accurate picture in the slightest.

So yeah, have fun dying alone due to your misguided pure girl requirements, while I enjoy having amazing sex with a girlfriend who treats me like I'm the second coming of Christ.

I'm not even a virgin. I just can't have a relationship with a slut, knowing she fucked a dozen guys and was fucking way younger than I was. It's disgusting. I can get laid, but I'll never have a gf because I'm not a cuck.

>Most people who have fucked just one or two people naturally want to see what others are like and tend to get bored easily. The most loyal and appreciative girlfriends I've had (including my fiance of 3 years) were ex-sluts because, unlike girls without experience, they know what other men are like and aren't curious about what they're missing.
>I date sluts so you should too
>They're totally better than virgins

You're just making up bullshit because your girlfriends were sluts.
If your girlfriend had more than 1 partner besides you, you have better chances betting your life on a coin flip than hoping she won't divorce your ass.