Monkey paw thread

>make a wish about movies as specific as possible
>exploit the loophole in other poster's wish and sabotage it with dark humor

I wish they would stop making Star Wars movies

They start making Star Wars TV shows. Most of them being about strong colored women.

I wish people would realize that Childs was a Thing.

>10 new Star Wars TV shows begin to air

I wish Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was never made.

>movie based on a simpsons episode

They realise it, but refuse to admit it.

I wish Duncan Jones' Mute would finally come out, and be as good as it sounds.

>based on a simpsons episode
M8...

>I wish people would realize that Childs was a Thing.
People only accept that possiblity after a full CGI remake/reboot in which Childs is played by a blond white guy

Autistic Lex, Israeli Wonder Woman and the Martha thing with Batman are all moved ahead into Man of Steel. To make screen time for these MOS is extended into 3.5 hours long. Zod's screen time is cut short and Faora is deleted completely.

Star Trek Extended Universe project is started by Disney

I wish for a new big-budget sci-fi space movie with great special effects, but absolutely no CGI.

it gets made but its shit

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU......

The effects are great, but little things that could have been solved by CGI ruined the movie. Such as...
1. Girl's long hair in zero gravity looks nothing but overglued
2.Rear projection of window view of spaceship looks like grainy and foggy shit
3. Camera movement ruins the feeling of suspension because it's not virtual camera
4. Explosion and fire of the models fall along a particular direction because of gravity, despite the shot is already unnaturally slowed down
5. Despite their best effort the actors cannot but rotate around their suspension wires
6. Special effects shot cannot be a continuous long shot and must be interrupted by some reaction shots
7. There can't be camera tricks such as super long zooming, camera breaking through walls, camera in impossibly tight corner etc
8. Details such as constellation, waxing of the moon, coast line on Earth etc cannot be manipulated

I wish the American girl in Shin Godzilla was played by Rinko Kikuchi, who is still Japanese enough but can actually act with English, actually has some relationship with USA and has more depth than that girl

I wish the Dark Tower series gets turned into an HBO series that is true to the source material and doesn't suck.

Oh and...
9. In the explosion shot the spark of fire works is always too big compared to the pieces of the model

Causes riots because Japanese hate Rinko.

I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce, and mustard, and AND... I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't wanna turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any more weird surprises, you got it?!

Bread is a little dry

Honestly, a dry turkey can't be that bad

If you put enough mayonnaise, it's not a problem, at least I don't think so.

Cancelled after Rolands actor kidnaps Stephen king.

Causes wide casting changes, rest of the cast is white people playing Asian people.

Tumblr and Facebook campaigns cause HBO to cast a woman in Roland's part and remove Susannah from the story entirely.

You've run out of mayonnaise.

What a horrifying thought and a terrible thing to say.

Because of her Oscar performance in Babel, she was asked to do a pointless full frontal in the movie just to express the loneliness issue in modern society.