Do you love Japan?

Do you love Japan?

1: The Yamato
2: Yes

i love cocks

love is far too strong a word I think

I certainly appreciate numerous things in respect to the japanese, however, I find the anime to be unpalatable

I hate Poland

No i don't like Greenland

*rats you out to putin*
better run kiddo

The collective stalker who said he is a collective stalker stalking me through radio wave said he was operating radio wave attack to gain the secret what I bought at the supermarket near my house on12/15/12

Your language a shit.

The severity of collective stalking is characterized by the incessant radio wave attack. You are monitored your thought directly through 24/7. You are usually unconscious of it, but the radio wave does harm to your body.

tin foil hat is one of the effective goods to combat the radio wave attack, but it is still insufficient to combat the radio wave attack monitoring my thought through radio wave. the government is desperately trying to gather the information in my brain through radio wave.

No

i want to get raped and dominated by a japanese cock

I managed to detect I was getting radio wave attack, but all the people around me had already been subjugated by the mind control of the collective stalking institution and became the agents to gain the secret in my head directly through radio wave.

The most collective person was called collective master and he was standing on the pavement on my way home from the supermarket free from stalking material on 11/1/13 and said he is monitoring my thought through radio wave ordered by the PM and the tree was planted on the park near my house. there was no way of escaping from the collective stalkers.

Very much, also sauce please

ホムンクルス

>Homunculus
???

i don't
they just draw very good

I'm a fan of many great Japanese things including Godzilla films and Pokemon. Also, Japanese women. God they're such qts.

how about Japanese women in Godzilla movies?

I used to love Japan until stupid women, Chinks and gooks took it over.

Japan is doomed. Japan is over.

ewwwww you got nuke!

lol no

China having influence in japan is a good thing

only they can truly free it of american/zionist imperialism.

>stupid women

You'll have to explain this to me 'cause I can't imagine women being any other way.

Are Poles communist?

mostly

but we like to hide under catholicism cuz it makes us feel special :3

>mostly

I don't like Anime, but I like Gintama

>I don't like Anime
>I like Gintama

no.

i HAET japen

i like anime and japanese music

this ((((country)))) has been under heavey bolshevik influence since ww2

the only difference is yesterday this red mafia called itself communist today they call themselves democracts

are you surprised?

God yes. Miki from the Heisei films a cute!

sound like Russians

you got it.

dont believe all this "west won the cold war" crock of shit

they sold us out to them, and today they give them priority in immigration.

which is why USA is turning into another russia

I love japan and I love japanese crossdressers.

ぼくは日本が好きです! ^______^

the weebs in this thread make me sick