Marvel does it again

You cant make this shit up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMPC8QJF6sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Average Rating: 6.8/10

clumberbotch on suicide watch

DCUcks are extra butthurt today. It's sad.

Capekino is here to stay

Is it time for the monthly DCuck breakdown?

Evansposting is a national treasure

And once again the manchildren come out in full force to argue about grown men dressed in spandex.

Superhero-movies are designed to be mindless fun, jesus christ. At least make BLACKED threads or something.

Once again the edgy faggot who thinks he's special for not liking something other people like shows his face

[unsheathes uncut cock]

Heh, wanna say that again?

They should've made a poster with just the orange circle of this poster tbf

>go to movie expecting capeshit
>it's actually shroudshit

Dropped

>6.8 out of 10
motherfuckers did it YET AGAIN

THEY MADE A MOVIE THAT EVERYONE WILL BE MILDLY ENTERTAINED BY

FUCK YES

>qt McAdams
FUCK

I didn't want to need to see this movie

you seem to be obsessed with cocks and blacked...innteresting

my nigga

Yes, November will be full of capeshit discussion and the Capeshit Wars will erupt again.

lmao

Where do you think we are?

If you watch superhero movies, blow your fucking brains out.

the same place I was last year..the cuckold and blacked shit didn't come from here, but from Sup Forums and Sup Forums trolls

>Average Rating: 6.8/10

top fucking kek. i watch nothing below 7 :^)

I do, so does my girlfriend and my normie friends

Whatever you say :) Embrace the BBC whiteboi

>only 13 reviews

I guarantee this movie ends up in the 80s. Cape movies usually drop when everyone starts seeing them.

>I do, so does my girlfriend and my normie friends
you blow your brains out?

Looks like they got the FORMULA working.

hey man, whatever gets YOU off, just stop the projection

Well at least we know you're not a DCuck then

just like batman vs superman was going to go to up once more reviews came in am I right? ;)

anyone got the image with all the MCU rt scores vs the DCEU ones?

need to add doctor strange to it add now

Also First cap movie 80% and mos 55%

thank you senpai

>another capeshit thread where all they do is shitpost about brandfaggotry, shill reviews and revenues because the movies are too shit to actually talk about

film isn't out yet.

I don't care about capeshit and retarded capeshit wars, but I'm excited when a new one comes out because of the fresh Evans memes.

Did someone ever ask Evans what does he think about this?

>le obligatory fresh rating to mediocre MCU shit

Why would anyone ask him? Nobody cares about Sup Forums.

>Cap1, IM2-3, Thor-2, Age of Quiptron and Antmen are "fresh"
>people still trusting cuckritics
You can't be serious, right?

There's nothing edgy about not being a dubble digiter

>Using RT to guage quality

Reddit-tier comment

they were all decent movies
cap 1 is kino

Only decent movies there IM1 and WS. Others from meh to utter shit. Cap1 is trash.

pleb

spotted the pleb

shit taste kid

cap 1 is pleb filter
you failed orry f@m

Its not a quality guage its more just funny

You can defend your garbage movie as much as you want, but it's still trash with tons of plot holes, boring story and shitty action, If you like it - you're just edgykid like snyderfags.

MARVEL YES

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

IS DC EVEN TRYING ANYMORE

Fuck Marvel and fuck the MCU

>extended cut
>now with more J U S T

>extended cut
>now with 3 extra whole minutes of Joker!

2 6 %

%

DCEU, more like the DLCEU.

>cuckritics

Haha nice man mind if I share that with my friends on r/movies? :)

youtu.be/UMPC8QJF6sI

>6.8
>it was mediocre but it's Marvel so i'll mark it fresh!

How can DCuckS even compete?

Cap1 goes to shit in the third act (pretty much every Marvel movie flaw beside shit villains)
everything before that was what the kino meme is all about

Sure, mate.
I agree. But final is most important part of the story. And they've ruined it hard.

Really you enjoyed all the patriotism shit? I guess if your american then sure but as a non american fag it was annoying and honeslty made it hard to watch. I dont hate america by any means but its annoying when its in your face. and they dont try hide it.

Not many bites in here. I think DC fans have just given up on pretending the DCEU is a serious competitor.

>even the cover is shit

I don't think any DC fan ever defended DCEU or pretended it's good. Snyderfags and edgykids - sure. DCEU is definition of wasted potential.

>he thinks Ant-Man wasn't fun as heck

>extended cut

Is this legit?

>6.8/10
>100%

i fucking hate this so much

Of course.

The new tactic of the jews at WB is to release shitty unfinished movies in theaters and then take more money from desperate neckbeards with "extended ultimate DLC director's cut" DVD's.

>fresh means 5 or above
>rotten means less than 5
>average score 6.9
Overwhelmingly average: the film
still better than DC desu

Rotten Tomatoes is paid by Disney

>"A visual wonder... but you still feel the formula straining."
>"Marvel's familiar formula with some really cool visuals."
>"The acting, the visual fireworks and Michael Giacchino's distinctive, Eastern-influenced score all go a long way toward disguising the fact that we are once again watching an origin story, and one that seems even a bit more perfunctory than usual."
>"
If "Doctor Strange" can be dispiritingly safe, it can also be just as impressively bold - an hallucinogenic trip along a very familiar path, watching the film is like adding a large dose of LSD to your morning commute."

But 100% guys! Wooooo!

How hilarious is it that DCucks don't comprehend the irony of hating the RT rating system.

If all it takes is for a film just needs to be above a 5 to be fresh, then how fucking bad are the DCEU movies that every single one is rotten?

Do I have to explain how rotten tomatoes works again? they just collect reviews and compile the scores which equal the tomato meter.

The DC movies are a slog to watch. It's not the source material that's at fault though, it's the shitty people they hire to make the movies.

No, we've just moved on because we know the critics are paid off to trash DC and circlejerk Marvel. The system is rigged.

Yea keep telling yourself that. DC movies are just bad. Critics cant fix that only WB can.

No Donald.

You think 68% isn't fresh?

It's pretty sad that there are actual manchildren that believe this.

Who's paying off all the normal movie-goers who think the DCEU is shit?

>6.8
>100% fresh
GUYS I SWEAR NOBODY IS PAYING FOR THIS

This legit had me laughing for the past five minutes. Props.

Glad you asked!

See, Marvel has paid theaters all around the country to introduce an airborne chemical into the showings of DC films, thus causing the movie-going audience confusion and distress while they try to watch the obviously good DC movies onscreen. So then the people are convinced the movie was bad when they leave...all to Marvel's benefit!

>it's another "DCuck doesn't know how RT works" episode
Tired of this episode to be honest anonimos.

Marvel literally needs their movies to succeed, so it's good if they're well received. Their comics are going to shit, nobody's buying them and they became a laughingstock.

Disney saved their asses.

>watched 2 clips online
>typical quipshit and funny gestures during fight scenes
>100% on RT

Never changes

>Superhero-movies are designed to be mindless fun
lel, marvelcuck

>he hasn't seen Nolan's Batman

Which was mindless fun.

It's a shame WB can't make fun movies like Nolanbats anymore.

Nolan's movies suck. Dark Knight is the only serviceable movie.

Nolan Trilogy > MCU > DCEU.
TDK > any superhero flick.
Batman begins - best origin.
TDKR - was worst, but still better than half of modern comic flicks.

What a pitiable child you are.

HAHAHAHA HOW CAN DC EVEN COMPETE??????

He would probably laugh uncomfortably since he is very bad in social environments and interviews and laughter is his way of coping.

Said laughter would then continue to fuel Evansposting via new OC pics of him laughing.

Yeah, yeah, enjoy your generic flicks, pleb. Nolan trilogy is acknowledged is best capeshit and there is nothing you can do about it. Sorry you have shit taste and can't see the truth.