Hey Americans

Do most of you consider yourselves alt-right/white nationalists?

And yes I realize a lot of you aren't even white but that doesn't seem to matter as much as it used to.

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>anime

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

alt-right is just a label people use to describe any idea that scares them

most people just want to be left alone

this honestly.

aye, I 100% agree with Wilders

But it's an actual label you've adopted to describe yourselves.

>Like most in his group, Spencer said this year’s convention was his first. On his social media accounts, he posted pictures of himself wearing a red Trump “Make America Great Again” hat at Quicken Loans Arena. And he says he hopes to attend future GOP conventions.

>“Tons of people in the alt-right are here,” he said.

no i don't because i'm not white

Ethno-centrism wins in the long run.

Honestly I’m left leaning despite being on this site for like 6 years now. I'm about as white as it gets too.

source

no its a thing so are sjws

funny many of you make the complete same excuse as many netouyos

No, I'm a leftist.

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

wtf I love netouyos zainichi and white piggu go home

I'm very far right

Yes, I'd consider myself to be described as alt-right

Live in Boston

Do you want everyone gone from your neighborhood who isn't white?

No, but we should preserve Western culture the same as any other group

Western culture dies without Western people

Are Western people defined by race or is it primarily cultural? Do you believe nonwhites are capable of upholding Western values or would you argue that racial genetics predisposes a people towards certain values and ideology, and therefore Western society literally cannot exist without whites?

In other words, would you argue that nonwhites who were raised entirely with Western values would still be unworthy of carrying the torch of Western civilization?

No, and I don't really care about race.
I'm mixed half hispanic and half germanic. I consider myself white because I have white skin.

Genetic predispositions

it was adopted by twitter celebs trying to make a name for themselves and pushed by liberal media as a label to anyone who doesn't subscribe to the lunatic ideology that engulfs the current left

Fascinating. Can you elaborate? What in human history led to whites (and other racial groups) having a unique genetic predisposition towards certain ideologies? And what counts as white enough to qualify? Do Mediterranean Europeans count or are they "different but similar enough" in genetic predisposition?

So in your opinion, self-styled alt-righters aren't "true" alt-righters like yourself.

Interesting, interesting.

Meant Not

Alt-right is another exceptionalist snowflake movement like tumblr-feminism, they're just too edgy and uneducated to make proper conservative arguments and need flashbang effects

I'm none of that, and I'm pretty sure most of Sup Forums aside of b and pol cares about the matter.