Comfy nature thread

post nature from your cunt

whats happening in this picture?

The best memories I have about my life have been experienced in a local beach

aight

focal rain or whatever it's called

Most likely a long exposure shot of rain falling into the ocean

what's the best memories on the beach a love story xdd?

does it really need long exposure to achieve that effect? you can observe it on naked eye if your horizon is clear most of the time

you have snow in brazil wew

why the fuck is so hard to find big pictures from my country? i don't want to go to flicker

Well, if you really want to know probably one of the best ones was this time I met some Norwegian and German tourists at a party, well, it was a good party but at the end of the night I ended up fucking a Norwegian girl, then more late that night we were all around a fire telling cool stories about our lives, one German and one Norwegian dude started to talk about war stories that their grandparents used to tell them (they were kinda drunk and not afraid of saying that their grandads served in the waffens-SS), I'm a huge fan of WW2 history so this was so cool to me, even cooler than getting laid that night. After that I slept with that girl again. I was eighteen years old and she was like twenty five. One of the best days of my life kek

reeee chad
i had a similar experience with a group of russian tourist but no sex unfortunately was with my friends at the beach playing guitar then a group of russians suggested to play a volley ball game against us so that how we passed 2 days together they were cool people

You are probably right, but I've seen rain falling onto certain parts at the distance but the rain effect never has looked that dense (so to speak)

Hanging out with tourist is always the best, man. And I imagine Russians are wild when out of their comfort zone. I worked in a beach hotel and meeting people from different part of the world was definitively the best thing.

french tourists are the worst tho
most of them are elderies too and their women are ugly

reee lost most of my bics

Same here, is either that or the pics have a shitty instagram filter on them.

Well, another good thing about my country is that 99% of the tourist we receive are young so they're pretty cool most of the time. Old people are afraid of coming here, I guess haha

oc

Straight from my backyard.

24/7 sunlight. No nights in summer.

in the northern parts of sweden???

noice
except that those are deadly cosmic rays being trapped by the magnetosphere. spooky if you think about the implications

Yep. During the summer the sun never goes down.
Here's a pic of my gf at around midnight last summer.

Holy shit if that's not photoshoped

posing your gf in a malysian slave trade board really???
anyway you posted a pic of your gf i will postt a pic of myself

It's not. Just a tiny bit of HDR.
But it's how a cold day looks like here.
-40 degrees creates beautiful conditions.

Kek. Here's a pic from a break during a hard day of work.
Love working in nature.

>-40 degrees
i'm nope-ing so much now but i ain't gonna post a reaction image to not ruin the thread
here, a pic of my cunt instead

wtf it seems you have a good life chad

With a windows phone? Which settings did you use?

being on the water is nice desu

>settings
Yep my 940 XL.
I used (I'm pretty sure) the following.
HDR
>On - low
Shutterspeed
>3.4 seconds
White balance
>auto
Fokus
>endless
Iso
>100-800 loop
Brightness
>auto
That's my "aurora" setting. And a tripod.

Does this count? Camping trip.

only if it's a day pic. post another

I have 950. I will need to remember this, because I've been wondering if I could take photos like this, but never tried. I don't know shit about the settings on my camera desu, but we probably have the same thing. How do you take hdr on low? What do you mean by Iso "100-800" loop?