What made red skull stand out so much compared to the other villains?

What made red skull stand out so much compared to the other villains?

Was Hugo just a really good actor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GqIci7JA8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because all pitbulls should be euthanized and burned, not necessarily in that order.

Damn... that clip is crazy. Any idea what caused that?

What the fuck happened?

Pitbull in Argentina

Just google it

IMAGINE

Jesus.

Agreed

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when i come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on his face.

looks fake

>7 hours evading bans and starting this shitty gorethreads

What about you kill yourself or something

youtube.com/watch?v=_GqIci7JA8c

Red Skull did nothing wrong

Lynch all pitbulls and their owners on sight!

this desu

They're the niggers of dogs

Hugo Weaving looks like THAT?

Are they gonna do anything or just stand around

i always imagine I could easily kill any dog if it attacked me, how did this guy let this happen

He looks like a hobo

Oh look it's this thread again. Atleast be original if you're gonna shitpost, faggot.

How the fuck did a dog rip his entire face off?

It was not a dog its just another shitty spic cartel video, op is starting this shit threads for all day

This.

This. No way a dog did that clean a job.

very true

I didn't think that was real, but damn his gums and teeth seem untouched. I was waiting for him to move like it was a halloween thing and he'd lie on his driveway and scare kids or something.

And it worked because Nazi's are evil already, and Hugo makes a good Nazi. There's no namby pamby Morality or anything, this guy is a turbo nazi.

Witness the dumbest person on the planet.

bruh just lean forward

A Pitbull supposedly. I don't really believe that desu, there are no bite marks on her arms and thats where dogs attack first.
Pretty sure this is a fake video.

AWW JEEZUS CLEO WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!

Did he died?

>lol dude there's no such thing as a bad dog, just a bad owner ;^)

crazy to think that parents out there are concerned about their children watching R-rated movies when they could just as easily stumble upon these fucking nightmarish gore clips on their cell phones
you just KNOW it's happening to some kid somewhere and it's fucking them up

If evolution is actually a thing he would've adopted to the situation and develop gills and be able to breathe underwater just fine.

Yes, and this one clearly had a bad owner. Your point?

that was weirdly impersonal. Is this real?

Doberman = worst dog

what the hell are you talking about? To me he is the ultimate alpha. A regular pleb will not be able to suppress survival instincts and drown themselves like that. A true enlightened individual

I remember the guys talking in that video had a clear Argentine accent, which doesn't add up to your average Cartel gore video. But then, it's not really plausible that it was a pitbull.

WTF I hate pitbulls now.

backstory?
Was it planned suicide or some weird sexual game gone wrong?

>and this one clearly had a bad owner

proofs?

It was never claimed to be cartel gore.