Will America still continue to be a first world country when over 50% of its population are ethnically second/third...

Will America still continue to be a first world country when over 50% of its population are ethnically second/third worlders?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Australians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will balkanize and the northeast will be first world while the rest becomes Neo-Brazil

This is the way the world is heading U.S. might hit in 2030-2040 we'll hit it 2050-2060 meanwhile whites only account for 18 million of the population here they account for 180 million in the U.S.

What percentage of Australia is white?

There are literally no whites in America so why in sweet fuck would there be whites committing crimes? Who would it be, Australian tourists on working visas?
Silly tradcon.

last census said 92% in 2011 but maybe it's 85% now it's falling at a rapid rate.

Wait, isn't that like totally expected?? They (whites) are a minority in that city after all, and the majority of them (am sure) are either rich Jews or rich, well, whites.

How do you calculate white percentage when your census doesn't have a race option? What ethnicities are rising? What non-white group is the largest?

user is probably referring to ethnicity/background data.

A lot of Africans being imported recently so they're probably on the rise the most of any ethnic group.

North Africans or negroids?

any data on this?

No but I'd really like to know what is happening I can tell generally though catching the train to work and home everyday for years I recognise the changes going on in my society everywhere around me now I can't help but notice after spending years on Sup Forums. Census data will be released later this year.

idk like sudanese

what a typical stupid britshit question

same here friend, my area used to be 90% white 10 years ago now it is 50% black and I can't open my window without hearing a police siren

Guide to Multiculturalism
1. first you become Australia tier
2. then you become Canada tier
3. Then you become America tier
4. followed by Brazil tier
5. South Africa tier is the final stage

whcih country is this?

and is it comparing 2010 to 2014?

>Will America still continue to be a first world country when over 50% of its population are ethnically second/third worlders?
Spic ridden states have lowered their stats since the 90s mass migration.
My take on the matter, kill blacks, cuck asians and marry integrate whites into god's chosen people, the CHI

USA, under 20's. 2010 versus 2014.

Is this counting Hispanics as white?
Kys

No of course not, you would see much more growth in the South West.

jesus fucking christ

do you have a map with white gain/loss as proportion of u20s? I bet it would be red everywhere

Why the growth in South Texas, then?

White percentage is so low there already even a slight increase in real numbers would be a significant gain relative to other areas.

it's just white people having more babies, it's not whites as a proportion of the total. If it was that then it would be red everywhere

>tfw grew up in a working class area with a lot of immigrants
>football team about 50% ethnic norwegians
i already know how to deal, not at all worried

Asian Australians are 12% of the population, (~20% in Melbourne and Sydney).
Indigenous Australians are 3% of the population.
There are 500,000 Arab Australians, so about 2.1% of the population.
African Australians are 1.6% of the population.

So all up, it's around 18.7% non-white, assuming European means white.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Australians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Australians

JUST