Sexism is dead

Men are banned from directing any episodes of Jessica Jones this season. All episodes will be directed by women says producer Melissa Rosenberg.

tv.com/news/jessica-jones-season-2-will-be-directed-exclusively-by-women-147724336800/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0n4WB6SVBa8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is bad, women are very bad at directing.

On one hand this is bad because they're not hiring directors based on only talent, but on the other hand right now all the talented directors are men and maybe there are really good female directors out there that haven't broken through so this could be their shot.

yeah and maybe this year we'll finally see a funny female stand up comedian

Great, more episodes directed by women of what they really want.
I wonder who the new evil straight white male villain will be? I can't wait!

American Honey is the best movie of the year biaaatch

Amy Schumer is hilarious, manchild.

Women are funny. Get over it.

That's illegal but apparently only men are accountable for their actions in the eyes of the law.

youtube.com/watch?v=0n4WB6SVBa8

>Rosenberg

poor men waaa waaaa

>discrimination is okay because now we want to do it!

Numales must be hanged

(( Rosenberg))

Really makes you think.

I only pirate Marvel Netflix so I guess they can do what they want

>join our skype group bro, we be trolling and shiz!! ;)D

i guess they can get around discriminatory hiring laws by having men working in the background on set or something. so technically they can have all cunts as directors if they want.

Imagine the shitstorm if a show's male producer said that all directors would be male no matter what.

Also,

>Melissa Rosenberg

um, hello, you've ruled the world for hundreds of years now it's our turn stupid man xD

>Deflecting because they couldn't find a single man to direct an episode of this shitshow

LMAO

Jessica Jones was never good anyway

Exhaustive great female directors:

But seriously, what good moves have they made? There's Lost in Translation and Palo Alto, (which weren't good, but people think they are). Anything else?

American Psycho.

>male producer said that all directors would be male
You mean like the 99.9% of films out right now...?

Quints of truth!

Quints confirm. Womyn rule the world.

who cares, it's already doomed to be shit without Kilgrave..

>discrimination is okay and legal if it's against those in power

Does anybody know how this isn't illegal? If I rejected somebody directly because of their sex, religion, or race, that would be illegal, but would it automatically not be so if I announced it as a policy?

>2016
>I can legally be excluded from hiring just for being male, but I can go into women's washrooms

I couldn't have even predicted this level of weirdness, desu

lmao

More like you can definitely go into women's washrooms in most states, but you can claim that you have gender dysphoria, because it's 2016.

Glad to see you're so triggered by my fact.
My work here is done

>legally be exclude
They don't have to hire you, you dumb fuck! No one does.
Get a clue

I don't think you realize how the civil rights act works..

No she isn;t. And even if she was, outliers don't make that statemtn false

men havent been doing it. men just took their oppurtunities and made it for ourselves. women just didnt take the initiative.

Also, women have been complaining about it ever since, and now you're doing it so much worse. you fucking lot are a bunch of useless cunts

thats not by choice, thats just based on talent and ambition, in spite of afirmative action and womens rights trying to prevent them from doing so.

>Rosenberg

>show stars woman
>is directed by women
I ain't even mad.

Also: The first season was mediocre and I'm already bored by Marvel Netflix series so I don't even care.

>Rosenberg

>Imagine the shitstorm if a show's male producer said that all directors would be male no matter what.

This.

They're not even hiding it any more.

They don't want "equality".
Actual sexism is "progressive" when women do it to men.

nice get!

also, Sup Forums get in here

Why not just do it and have people discover afterwards. Why announce it

Because they want you to know?

>Why announce it

Do you even understand how Liberals work?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue_signalling

I'd consider Sup Forums but before it was Sup Forums for a long time, I've got one thing to say about this

>Rosenberg

YOU JUST KNOW
O
U

J
U
S
T

K
N
O
W

That's some meta right there.

Yes, boyim. Only we can make the show even worse, stand back and watch some more comically evil white male characters.