How many movies have you seen so far this year, 177 here, watching 178 right now

How many movies have you seen so far this year, 177 here, watching 178 right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efLE9ZBtPRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seriously, I have lost control of my life.

is that a boy? i thought males didnt have feet?

I always have to be in the right mood before watching a film which makes it hard for me to watch a lot of things. Trying to get over this mental block.

Name one movie

443 in total
probably around 400 if you remove the shorts

Watching a movie is too emotionally exhausting (blame my sensibility and movies that hits too close to home)

Not many, around 30 I guess? It's getting harder and harder to find decent torrents, especially for older movies, plus I mostly watch tv series these days. Haven't done the "watch 2 movies per day" thing since 2011.

Watching while browsing Sup Forums doesn't count as watching.

4. Since I've got married and my wife got preggers, everything has been shit, and I work 12-18 hours a day and I don't even know if it's worth it. I just fucking want to hang myself by now.

I would say about 65-68.
Or around 200 if you count the 4 months that I was drinking my time away after losing my job.

>posting my webm with my filename

first of all I don't 'watch' films I experience them. Secondly bragging about the number you've 'watched' is akin to bragging about the number of sluts you've 'banged' which is nothing more than a meaningless exchange of fluids and not a significant or impactful event no matter how many times you've done it

>he cucked his own life

this /r9k/?

yes

I'd give up 90% of the things I watch for a job and a wife, if that makes you feel better.

Almost 500. Been unemployed since summer. Been watching like 4 movies almost every day.

>tips fedora

You break your back for an unhappy life. You can't win being a good man, I applaud your efforts though. Hopefully your kid(s) will take note you sacrificed your happiness for them.

>602
fuck bros

>random Syberia image

M-my nigga?

I watched Spiderman or was it Superman xD? Whatevz lol

Just finished my 198th. Been a very slow year for me. Last year I did 400+ of which most were patrician. Doing that wore me out though and now this year it's been mostly shitty horror movies.

I watched 2000 kinoe this year :) Last year it was 3000

this bothers me but not on the level you were aiming at

Who is this trap? I need this for... hazing... purposes.

probably about 10

not a trap, sorry to kill your boner freak

youtube.com/watch?v=efLE9ZBtPRs

Penguins of Madagascar

Yeah I love Syberia. I post that pic in comfy threads.

I watch 1 movie almost every day but I never count them.

do you guys ever read books or anything other than movies?

a fucking videogame picture on comfy threads? it looks clunky, like everything is made out of styrofoam

I read the wikipedia article (reception mainly) and the trivia on imdb

you should consider mixing up the time you spend watching movies with reading books

movies are great, especially if they're serious and not just stupid trash, but they really should be balanced out by something else

And? It's still a peaceful image.

>he doesn't appreciate Syberia

I knew this board was full of plebs.

maybe like, 30

I have posted over 564 memes tho

189. The latest was 13th.

lol she has eyebags. just like me

240. I have to put in some serious work to hit 365

84. Last one was 2nd

224, I was watching at least a movie a day at the start of the year, but I've slowed down quite a bit since.

reddit