This was one of the best movies this year

This was one of the best movies this year.
Yet nobody talks about it.

you are talking about it right now

>best movies this year.
pppfffffffffffffffffffffff hahahhaha give me a fucking break

I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would, a bit exposition heavy but it was something of an origin movie so that was ok, ending was 10/10 and Anna was cute as a button was glad no real romance happened between them, teasing it was enough

mind elaborating on that?
It seems like you have watched it, so why not share your thought?

>Yet nobody talks about it.
because the yify torrent isn't out yet

Kek kys anna kendrick is absolute cherry on top shi
Argo was shit. So is this

yes It's kino, but i think it will be a hidden gem that people discover by accident.
It was amazing 8/10

but
no one is going to watch a movie called "the accountant"

Did you even see the movie?

>hidden gem
Yeah, I guess that probably will happen

It's definitely one of the best action thriller movies ever made no doubt.
But I don't think it's marketed welll so not many people will see this masterpiece.

This movie made me like Ben Affleck, that's how good it is

Solid movie. In fact best movie I saw in the last 5 months.

It has a big problem though, and that's the title of the movie.
It sounds like you are about t watch some boring pseudo intellectual bullshit.

I guess, but it fits

What could this movie have been called to rake in more sheeple?
I would say "The Batfleck: Origins"

Probably one of Ben Affleck's best movies in his career.

THIS

I felt like I was watching the best Cape movie of all time.

It's a solid movie. 8/10 I was really entertained and emotionally invested in Affleck's character.

Impressive action scenes too.
I was surprised how much I also laughed during the movie.

Now I'm excited for pic related, directed AND starring The Fleck
also Elle Fanning, no matter how small of a role, it's a gift

I thought it was pretty boring desu.
The whole thing just leads up to finding out how he became a super soldier or whatever. But its not like Affleck's character learns or grows in any way. Its never explained how Jon Bernthal split from the family and became a mercenary. So at the end when they are reunited it isn't really an earned revelation because it was never really established that they were estranged.

I like it better when the protagonist has personal problems to get past throughout the course of the film. Instead of a movie strung together by slowly advancing flashbacks.

Mildly entertaining
3/5

It was a great movie that's all I can think of.

The theater was not crowded though, only 5 people but really enjoyed this movie.

I wonder why this movie isn't getting enough attention?
Is it the title? Is it the trailers don't give away anything so it's hard to tell if the movie is good or not?

This movie was shit, walked out after that painfully obvious "twist" was revealed. One of the most contrived films I've ever seen.

It's not a perfect movie, but it certainly starts at above average for this year, that's why I say the it's the best movie 'this year'

>its not like Affleck's character learns or grows in any way

That's part of having autism,
people with autism don't change much.

When I watched this movie, I did think to myself that the movie was much more entertaining and enjoyable than the trailer let on, so, there's my input

I went to this movie because I had nothing else to do.

Had no expectations,
was extremely entertained.

It is a great movie that has it all. dramatic, mysterious, funny, emotional, violent, a little twist, and action packed

Yeah, it wasn't a very well done twist, but everything else was good, at least for me

I would agree if we are just talking about this year's action movies.

I thought Magnificent 7 was way better though

This

I feel the same way

>10 posters
All this shilling and or bad taste

That one scene almost gave me a seizure attack I had to close my eyes.
Too brutal for me.

But I really liked this movie.

only complain

The bond between the brothers should have been explorer better.

You can't be shilled if you don't lurk on a shill thread, much less post in it

>Your spoiler text
This, very much
The movie just didn't have enough time to fulfill that plot point, it makes me want a sequel desu

I did too. I thought it was a solid action flick with an interesting angle. It was everything Jack Reacher wasn't this go-round.

I admit I'm samefaggong because this movie needs/deserves more recognition so I need to being it up to the top of /tv somehow because people will be missing out on a great action flick that's better than most capeshit we are getting.

The marekting of this movie has done a shit job, this-fucking-movie is this years underrated hidden gem I swear anons go watch it and I really apologize for the shilling!

Very enjoyable film finally a hero I can relate too

>I thought Magnificent 7 was way better though
wut, that was so uninspired, that movie was basically a marvel movie in the west
I thought it was boring as fuck too, no matter how many quips or explosions there are in it

They should have edited out the scenes with the CIA detectives and added more brother story in those.

>batman - CPA edition
>weaponized autism
>obvious twist is obvious

Saw it few days ago.

It's secretely a Batman movie, but a very good one.

ikr

He gave me the feels.

The towels in cheap hotels are scratchy. And I wanted you to like it.

This poor bastard.

Shoutout to whoever did the action scenes, that was some good shit.

Its a relatively inexpensive movie that over performed opening weekend and didn't drop much for the 2nd. It's doing fine moneywise

I'm really happy that I didn't listen to RT this time.

It kinda makes me want to rewatch the first Jack Reacher.

The humor surprised the hell out of me. It's just so organic and well done.

>I'm really happy that I didn't listen to RT this time
Don't bother with them. One of them just had to mention BvS for no apparent reason but to just snide at Affleck.

And he trains ON A FARM.

It was kino all along, boys.

Yes, this is what definitely went so right with this movie
Quips are jokes that are: not natural, forced, and ultimately written in just to fill a quota of jokes the boss said to make so that they can make a bigger net for the mass audience
This movie however had actual funny moments that came naturally from the environment and characters

8/10 solid action crime movie

Spoilers

Affleck was really good,
believable autism, and I really felt like I was watching a different person and not Affleck.

The small twists were charming,
like his secretary was the girl he met when he was a child

Action scenes were extremely well done, John Whick meets Batfleck

Great cinematography, nothing over the top pretentious but very well shot film and great colors.

I'm amazing how entertaining it was,
there was comedy and lots of emotion while there were also many dark themes.

Overall the best action movie this year.

Both films are uninspired. I just think Mag 7 handled it better. Character's actually had arcs.

Don't look to review websites anymore

>the last big blockbuster movie he starred in
>"yeah, they just brought it up for no reason!"

Payoff.

I don't see how the characters in Magnificent 7 had "arcs"
Besides from some turning alive to dead by the end of the movie

Why did aflac keep giving to the autism farm when they didn't help him?

Great movie,

a small tweak would have been to add more scenes from his past with his brother but it didn't bother me, I could imagine they were bros.

Is this a contest to see if we can tell how much you're pretending?

because
his secretely, the sexy voice on the phone was secretely working there.
He was supporting her and autistic children.

/Thread
It's just pretty good.

He was giving to the girl and her father. The girl was the first non-family that ever reached out and helped him.

the girl was also his assitant on the phone.

Wait the bitch on the phone is the cripple on the million dollar computer?

Needed more Anna Kendrick

>Denzel almost gets killed by his quest for revenge
>Ethan Hawke conquers his cowardous
>Vincent D'Onofrio makes friends with actual people
>Chris Pratt learns to be selfless

What did the accountant have?

[HEAVY SIGH]

>Hello Dreamboat. Shall we chat?
...Yes.

Goddammit now I gotta watch it again

Tell your boss to hire more people?

I thought it was an excellent B-movie. Could have been even better if they cut out like 15 minutes of exposition (desu, the entire FINCEN agent blackmail could have been dropped).

> mfw "I MAKE PEOPLE WHOLE, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT'S LIKE?"

Best part is the actress who played her as an adult also stars in the Americans as a character named Martha

Yes, I do.BLAM

Audience went wild.

>guy is in public by himself
>attractive woman starts talking to him out of nowhere, taking an interest and being friendly

I felt like those arcs were so superficial, like they were one-dimensional quirks or traits that you knew were gonna be fixed up right away in the blink of an eye
The Accountant doesn't really have an "arc" but it was a better movie in other aspects

Same here - couldn't hear the dialogue people were laughing so hard.

Also was cracking up at the periodic shots of the villain watching at the two brothers talk it out on CCTV, slowly realizing how fucked he was.

Are you joking? It's literally revealed at the end of the movie.

Anyways, I went into this movie knowing nothing about it other than what I had seen from the trailer with the Raidohead song.

Ben plays a believable high-functioning autist, and the humor was very endearing. Anna Kendrick was charming as always, and I thought she pulled of the awkward romantic interest quite well.

What pleased/surprised me about this movie was how well done the action scenes were. John Wick-tier gunplay, with Bourne-esque hand-to-hand combat was excuted flawlessly.

Overall I'd give it a 8/10. Sometimes this movie felt like it had an identity crises between an autism PSA and a Bourne movie.

>Replies: 72
>Posters: 21

Holy fuck you must be pretty autistic to samefag this much OP.
I bet you even phoneposted to get some more bumps for your thread.

Movie is forgettably average.
I hope you got your 0.5 shekels deposited for this.

>Affleck learns what it is to be loved for the first time, yet he has so much autism he can't engage into fucking the cutey like an alpha

>the movie showed that at the end when beothers finall meet, they don't have to dramatically kill each other and just talk it out and chill out

>it was actually funny compared to Mg7

>There are many mysterious and scenes we don't understand but at the end they all become a finished puzzle just like the intro of the film, the last piece of the puzzle is give to us the audience, just like the autistic girl at the beginning gave affleck the last piece

>I'm Dana Cummings.
What did she mean by this?

>Holy fuck you must be pretty autistic to samefag this much OP
What if the few grown-ups here are actually having a discussion, hm, sweety? There, now go play with your friends outside

>another bait thread for forgettable b-movie type fleck joint.
Plz Ben go home.

>There must be an equal number of posters and replies

How fucking autistic are you?

They worked in the same office you faggot.

Also that guy was obviously looking handsome

trust me girls would bang you if you are sexy and rich, no matter how much of an autism fag you are.

yuck yuck yuck
Good one, poster!

my thoughts exactly. It was good, nothing intellectual really, just entertaining and not-retarded enough to not be insulting. I'm actually starting to like Affleck in leading rols. he was good in this, Gone Girl and BvS. The age of afflekino is upon us

>capeshit without capes
Big woop.

>>the movie showed that at the end when beothers finall meet, they don't have to dramatically kill each other and just talk it out and chill out

That was the perfect resolution for me, they roughhoused for a bit but ultimately the bond was so deep that there was no room for retarded sperging out about "completing the mission", plus his grievance was sound the fuck did you go to her funeral for? She abandoned us! the middle finger he gives her in the flashback was great

"This is my brother and he comes first above all else, even if his dumb ass never writes or calls."

fuck off shill, it sucked.

I went in expecting a good action thriller but I all I got was a some decent action and a really bad thriller.

nigga we are having a discussion about the movie

Is he autistic?
Affleck, I mean.

>they worked in the same office you faggot

So what?

>handsome

means nothing, plenty of handsome guys around

>trust me girls would bang you if you are sexy and rich, no matter how much of an autism fag you are

ok, kid.

>look like Ben Affleck in a suit and tie with a special clip on ID indicating you have a stable career with some degree of importance and good wages.

There's the difference, Mr. Metal band T-Shirt with fedora and unwashed neckbeard.

Look at the first 30 replies. It's basically the same opinion over and over again.

A big fucking reddit circlejerk made by one person.
There are exactly 4 indentical posts that are saying "this movie is a 8/10".

You can't be serious if you deny that it is the same person (You).

Stop with the shilling please my dear friend.

Affleck's acting was so good that it made you think he has autism in real life.

This movie made me even more excited for his stand alone Batman movie, I hope he directs it.

I can't believe his sandwich wasn't triangle cut with no crust, broke muh immersion

What's so hard to understand.

Obviously the girl herself was also beta and not alpha.

She found a retard beta fag like herself but he is rich as fuck and has a Batman body.
Why would you not want to fuck with that?

Look at the poster count now, will ya?

Solid action movie with an interesting premise. Ben Affleck doesn't go full retard, I just want to cuddle Anna. I'm glad they didn't have Ben and Anna hook up because that wouldn't make any sense at all. I also really liked what Ben was doing giving all the money he got to the special needs house (and the girl that lived there being the voice on the phone was a neat touch). Another point of praise is them doing the bullet sounds right with the sound of the shot being heard a split second after the round hits. And the gun play was good without being too much, even though Ben became an autistic terminator

And that brotherly moment at the end really left me feeling warm and fuzzy because that's exactly how I feel about my brother, sometimes I want to kick the shit out of him but at the end of the day I love him.
8/10, Good movie, no loose ends