Why are the Chinese so cruel?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c96_1496483314
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

east Asians have chimpanzee mind.

are they even humans?

liveleak.com/view?i=c96_1496483314

They have no souls.

There are less souls than people and countries that reproduce too fast have no souls that could enter the bodies.

That is why most people in china, the middle east and africa are born without souls.

short heda

Does it mean it is okay to slaughter them for meat?

Personally I'd not eat primate meat, they still are related to our flesh.

are you greek too?

Everything organism is related to us, but I do agree, they're too close to us genetically and appearance-wise, that I don't think it's right to do so. It's like eating your cousin. Also we should be preserving them as best we can.

we're all greek my brother

Chinese are subhumans, but for some reasons many idiots like them on this board. Despite they are billions, so imagine the number of cruelty acts they do everyday.

They are subhumans because the communist party turned them into subhumans by decades of brainwashing.
There's hope for Chinese people. Catholic faith is on the rise. With Catholic morals and teachings of Jesus Christ Chinese people can be saved.

Catholic Church in China is state controlled with state-appointed bishops which is absolutely unacceptable. Chinese Catholics are forced to practice their faith and attend mass at underground chapels operated against the state.
The co**ieshit party in charge is afraid of the Church of Christ and spread the word of Christ there because they know Catholic morals and Chinese government are incompatible with each other. Communists are afraid teaching of Christ will free Chinese people from the slavery of communism and become free, godfearing men.

That's nothing

It's in ther blood.

Read stories about Ancient chinese rulers. They even put Himmler and Dr. mengele to shame. There is no torture practise you can and can't imagine which wasn't done by the Chinese at some point.

Chinese people after decades of communist brainwashing suffer from spiritual deprivation.
They are unable to turn into their East-Asian religions and beliefs because in the industrial world they live in the inherent backwardness and anti-progressness is unacceptable.
Catholic faith = scientific progress, they know it, that's why they're turning to it so much.

I'm still fascinated by the execution method of spanning people over a really fast growing tree which impales them after a few days.

Can't remember the name of the tree, though.

What about the method where a starved rat is placed onto someones body, then the container is heated and the rat has to dig through the body to get away from the heat?

You can blame the Americans for the fact that we're plagued with billions of chinks parodying civilisation

could be Bambuseae. It grows fast

i saw this in a movie as a child but i can't recall the name of the movie, it's probably somewhat common (to be used in film)

>tree
bamboo is grass

The Chinese are like ants. Hard working drones for the government.