HERE WE GO

HERE WE GO

Other urls found in this thread:

watchtvshows2016.com/TWD.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ie4aDT5nh8
filmparadiset.se/blog/2016/10/21/recension-the-walking-dead-sasong-7-avsnitt-1-2016-tv/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well Nicotero did good

why is half of his face non asian?

just?

Why does he look so calm

reddit BTFO

Is it just me or does the makeup/gore look really... lazy

just you trying to pick on something to shit on a good show

"Oh shit I forgot to turn the stove off"

Nah it looks good you autist. It's only after the first hit too.

Actually I like the show, and I've been previously impressed with a lot of the gore so far. Just not this. Deal with it.

Q & A for Episode 7 x 01.
Q: Who gets Lucilled?
A: Abe & then Glenn.
Q: Why does Negan kill the second victim?
A: Daryl gets angry because Negan taunts a crying Rosita. So he tries to get up and go at Negan. Negan has to prove he means what he says.
Q: Does Rick lose a hand?
A: No.
Q: What happens to Rick in the RV?
A: A lot of mind games from Negan. No physical injury to Rick by Negan although Negan does toss him into a small herd of walkers.
Q: Will the deaths be in flashbacks?
A: Kind of.
Q: Do we actually see the bashing? If so, when?
A: Yes. The episode should start just after the bashing occurs. That’s what we see in the sneak peek. About 20 minutes in, we should jump back to just before that and see how it happens. Then we will catch back up to present time.
Q: Does anything happen to Carl?
A: Negan tells Rick he must chop Carl's arm off so that he'll truly realize Negan is in control. Rick eventually becomes resigned to do it but at the last second, Negan stops him. Mind fuck complete.
Q: What happens to Glenn & Abe's bodies?
A: Team family is forced to move the bodies into the truck themselves to be taken away to Hilltop.
Q: What's the deal with the whole "dream sequence” thing?
A: There are a few moments where Rick flashes to a non-existent future where Glenn and Abe are still alive and the entire group, including Maggie & Glenn's baby, are around the dinner table. As well as a pregnant Sasha with Abe

You didn't even deny it, so I guess he's right and you just don't want to hear it.

SPOILERS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>MAGA
damn boy just wanted to make America great again

>Nov 8
FUCK off CTR shill

>It's just like the Gypsy woman said

Huh made him look like a young Victor Wong.

>Q: What happens to Glenn & Abe's bodies?
>A: Team family is forced to move the bodies into the truck themselves to be taken away to Hilltop
They leave immediately after on Rick's order, Maggie wants to take the bodies but Rick wants to get to hilltop ASAP. He looks out the window and sees a walker chewing on the pile of mush

Close though.

>white ppl

BAHAHAHAHA

****FULL STREAM****

****FULL STREAM****

What does brain actually taste like?

I've literally only seen the 1st season (About 2 years ago,I've forgotten most of it) and I'm still hyped.

>select around the airplanes captcha

Ok but what the fuck is this shit

How do you guys feel about TWD being Zionist race mixing sheboon glorifying trash?

What if Neagen gets the bat?

abe was a shitty character
next they need to kill rosita, eugene, lesbian girl and both ninja niggers and also all kids
and make a spin-off about Hershel

He's a rittle bit country, he's a rittle bit lock and lol

just found this video I forgot I took of the finale of all you autistic fucks reacting to negan

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ie4aDT5nh8

Heaven.

totallynotabotnet

Negan is finally shown
>Screw screwedy screw screw screw
Rick and the gang are terrified, threatened and outnumbered by Negan
>I'm screwing mad. Screw screw.
Rick begins to fear for the group's lives, he's never met someone as threatening as Negan
>Screwing screw!
The group is lined up as Negan contemplates
>Screwedy screw screw motherdick screw!

Still excited for tv Negan, cucks?

The brainstem has most of the flavor.

If he just got cracked with a barbed wire bat shouldn't he be bleeding much more? Negan must swing like a bitch.

Reminder that Carol is still out there and could save them

Shut the fuck up.

The brain is the only part of the human body that your body rejects, and gives a disease that can not be cured. Don't ask why I know this.

WHERE WHERE WHERE ARE THE ROSITA FEETS?? THE FOOTPOSTER SAID HE WOULD BE BACK THIS SEASON FUCK FUCK FUCK

>one more hour until I see my husbandu

who gives a fuck about white man with black women

Will he, dare I say, keep coming ?

How long until the fum hating mods post a sticky about not spoiling shows?

he looks fine lmao

so was the leaked Maggie scene fake or do they both die? I think both of them are boring as fuck so I'm honestly fine with it.

Prions. But some tribes in Africa are immune to this. Also some bloodlines in the English. History of cannibalism.

Thank god it's the smug gook. Can't wait to see him get bludgeoned to death. Fucking yellow manlet chink.

I saw what you did there.

It was an alternate version, not the canon one.

forgot sasha and that black priest

Badass alert. He needs his bots

They shot a scene with everyone getting the bat as a diversion. In the end, Negan's swing misses and he takes himself out.

Error: Input is invalid.

>dead Vietnam fucking shit

>tfw this marketing scheme actually made hyped for TWD again
Well played, but I'm still dropping it after tonights episode.

>Those polaroids of previous victims with crushed skulls and gaping holes where their faces used to be
>Abraham with a slight graze on his forehead, looking as if he bumped his head on a low ceiling
I hope the reality is way different to what we're seeing in spoilers so far and the characters get brutal deaths

jej

Where's the stream at lads?

Funny how no one has listed the original source for these, or explained why they are in HD quality.
It's also funny how these are "leaked a day after the Maggie video

Remember that these pictures are just the first hits

She won't. Carol's entire arc right now is that she's tired of killing plus is wounded.

Also, Daryl's going to be Negan's hostage.

Both are being taken off the table/neutralized to give Negan prime advantage. And given how Negan's arc ends, Carol's not going to kill them but be the one who demands Rick spare Negan in order to be the "better person".

I agree user. the quality of the glenn pic seems off to me and such "random" timing

I am not saying he doesn't die of course. Just find it strange

still though, I expect that regardless of who dies, they will show 1 or 2 hits on the top of the head, the characters do something epic like stare at negan and say a one liner and then we see negan swinging offscreen for the next 7-8 hits.
people need to be screaming and shit

The pic of Abe is right after the first hit and he tells Negan to suck his nuts before getting properly demolished

They literally made fake heads with bone and brains inside to smash up for this so its gonna be VERY gorey

can a kind user sum up the last 2 episodes so i know why they got caught by negan group?
i remember them trying to raid the compound and then maggie and carol got caught, was that it?

>AMC trying to damage control by leaking a bunch of fake spoilers

Yeah and they leak it to all 25 of us on Sup Forums

Maggy ate some pikols, and then she got sick.
Then they went to go see the doctor.
Then they got captured.

hope I'm wrong but this is a bad show so idfk

What's the best place to stream this tonight?

It's also funny that only three deaths were filmed according to the Spoiling Dead. And sure enough,
>Maggie death
>Abe death
>Glenn death
It's either one death tonight. Or, as previous stated Abe and Glenn'll die tonight.

filmparadiset.se/blog/2016/10/21/recension-the-walking-dead-sasong-7-avsnitt-1-2016-tv/

Maybe it's simply one of the three

They filmed death scenes for every character. This picture means nothing

underrated post

I tried that link before.
It doesn't work

this better be extremely graphic

It better not be or I will be writing someone

You're questioning the "quality" of Glenns pic, but not the fucking blurry grainy shit that was Maggies supposed death? Get the fuck out of here shill, only retards would believe anyone other than Glenn and Abe actually get it. Its your bosses fault they left it on a shitty cliffhanger like that when they knew the spoiling dead spoils EVERYTHING beforehand.

It comes from a review site that has seen the episode

>They filmed death scenes for every character
i want to believe amc actually bother to do it to avoid leak and spoiler, but im not so sure

Well fuck my ozone

she wasnt tired of firing off bazookas

That's an exaggeration. The only "confirmed" deaths are Maggie's leak, Abe and Glenn.
>belieiving they filmed Rick or Carl death too
Come on, user. Kekman and Gimple wanted you to get off their scent, they didn't go that far.

Welp that settles it. Use google translate, its literally 1:1 the spoilers we got a few weeks ago.

Rip Abe and Glenn

Link proof?

>kill the whole couple with a child coming up in one episode
man, it seems a bit much

DAILY REMINDER

>NEGAN KILLS ABE AND GLENN
>DRAGS RICK INTO RV AND DRIVES HIM TO THE OVERPASS SPOT FROM THE FINALE
>THROWS RICK OUT INTO GROUP OF WALKERS AND FORCES HIM TO FIGHT THEM OFF
>RICK IMAGINES EVERYONE GETTING LUCLLE'D
>AFTER RICK IS STILL NOT BROKEN, NEGAN GIVES HIM HIS HATCHET BACK AND TELLS HIM TO CUT OFF CARL'S ARM OR HE WILL LUCILLE CARL
>RICK DOES IT BUT NEGAN STOPS HIM LAST SECOND
>RICK IS NOW BROKEN
>NEGAN AND SAVIORS LEAVE AND TAKE DARYL WITH THEM

Wait, I knew Glenn because of the comics, but why Abe, again?

>coming up in one episode

The bitch is like 3 or 4 months preggo.

When the fuck does this air? And are we going to that website to watch it?

He died before glenn in the comic

look how small he is compared to comic negan.

Hour and a half.
what website hook me up senpai

remember when Sup Forums was the first one to get spoilers for new episodes of this show and many others?
where did it go so wrong

Abe gets the bat in the show, but Daryl gets angry and attacks Negan after he taunts Rosita about Abes death and killing a second victim is the punishment for Daryls behaviour. He picks Glenn as the second victim.