RIP Glenn and Abraham

RIP Glenn and Abraham

Here are the photos after the first hits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJk_8N9oR-E
youtube.com/watch?v=UCiTGPvZ3IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zqD4kVkOhJk
youtube.com/watch?v=t89FSOKjGPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh shit

Handless rick when?

FUCKING REEE

Abraham was the character keeping the show afloat.

Never, Kirkman said it was a mistake, also it'd eat into the budget

>Abe takes the hit
That's it, pussy?

shit man. am still going to watch the episode but fuck. why did it have to Abraham. eh what he did at terminus turned me off about him. i wanted Abraham to die horribly by being eaten alive be walkers.
youtube.com/watch?v=UJk_8N9oR-E

What did Abraham do at terminus?

Also glad they're showing it not pussying out

>can show people getting their heads bashed in but not tits or swear words

Bravo

Didn't they do death scenes for everyone? I saw Maggie's yesterday.

yeah they did.

That was just Glen having a wet dream

pls no

About time Glenn died. Would like Abraham to have lived.

i meant at the church. It was just way too much. They are no way good people anymore but just survivors. I honestly only rooted for moral fags from beginning till now but sadly they all die one by one.

Only characters I ever got attached to were Merle and Hershel.
I started to like Bob but they did that dumb shit where they develop then kill him right away.

^
This

The only reason I'm sad to see glenn go is because he's been in the show since the first season.

If they really killed off Abraham i'm dropping this, because he was the only good character in this shit.
Also, why did they kill 2 people? I thought it was only 1.

Also, put spoilers in the OP you retard.

>These are the only the only major character deaths all season

Fucking weak. All Out War has to be a massive cull or there will be way too many fucking characters next major arc.

anyone have a link to the stream?

They should do his race mixing whore gf next

Suptv [dot] org

>Morgan not dying this season

I quit.

as a chinkanon, i feel sad now

>Mmmahggam

What did he mean by this?

>still watching the Walking Pleb

>not watching it but posting in threads about it

I'm afraid i have some bad news for you.

The last good arc of the show

STOP FUCKING SHITPOSTING AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENED

That's because you little shits are taking up the entire catalogue

>youtube.com/watch?v=UCiTGPvZ3IQ

>youtube.com/watch?v=zqD4kVkOhJk

Shut up, little bitch.

FAPPING

People still watch this shit show

>muh kino shit is getting pushed off by this show i don't like waaaah waaah i'm gonna go cry about it because it will probably make everyone stop watching it

There, I posted your thinking out loud you big ass baby

Get the fuck out of here you tasteless redditors

Glenn looks good.

I'm more upset about Abe being killed than Glenn.

I'm amazed too

who are you people

i thought they were killing only one? wtf?

how the fuck can they show that on TV

They killed Glenn AND Abraham? 100% confirmed not a dream or anything? They're both dead for sure?

Fuck you faggot OP for spoiling the episode you fucking stupid cunt retard

yes

Yesterday there was video where Maggie died. Don't believe anything.

Webm when?

Was forced to watch with my fedora tipping brother who insists this show is for deep thinkers. Yet the Walking Dead's entire fanbase just watched an entire episode of sadistic shit, where some of their favorite characters got bludgeoned to death and the rest fucking watched. What the fuck kind of entertainment is this exactly?

Either you finish the episode with some sort of fucked up gore fetish orgasm or you're so mad that your blood pressure is actually rising. Is there some sort of philosophical endgame?

This is shit and I'm so glad I stopped following this after season 2.

Is not sexual.

This show is shit.

Still, like how asshurt the other characters acted when they died. Negan is one le ebin toley.

SWEET, might start watching it again

>mfw I knew this'd happen and I told my ex while we were still together
>mfw she didn't believe me

Fuck I want to text her the spoilers so bad

youtube.com/watch?v=t89FSOKjGPk

So are they going to do the scene when he slices someone's stomach, his entrails come out and the killer says "I guess I was wrong you do have guts."

Someone just post the webms already

I too am more upset by Abe being killed than Glenn.

This is how you tell the patrician channers from the reddit plebs after all.

Patrician channers like us know the right hivemind to follow. We have more original opinions, give ourselves a pat on the back!

Yay us, 4-C-H-A-N! What's that spell?

This show is shit, but you're retarded

and award for the most pathetic person in the thread goes to...

Say it with me in respect

SUCK MY NUTS

Neck yourself loser you will die alone

Fuck Rick, guy is a cuck. Quarter of his squad is dead and he can't do shit about it. HA

SUCK MY NUTS

>being this emotionally dependent on a female

How come they can get away with gruesome violence but sex and profanity are no-no?

did he die?

this show blows. westworld shits all over it

This is the worst image of Abe I've seen. Do they not really show him getting fucked up?

is this a kink?
asking for a friend

Just the first two hits

murica

>tfw Mom posted on Facebook that's she dropping the show after so much violence and heartbreak

Fucking normies lel

that video isn't shit compared to the comics

No they do. I had to stop eating. They gave a warning before the scene.

Because wholesome Christian values where violence isn't as bad as boobs or someone saying fuck, it's the same reason people in the US still get circumcised. Sex is bad and shouldn't be enjoyed in any way.

preparation for sharia law

It doesn't have naked people that would make young boys rapists or have any naughty F words that will make kids serial killer Nazis so it's fine.

>m-m-m-m-m-mar-ar-ar-tha...

You can shot but not rape in America.

Goddamn why do Glenn's smashed brains look so tasty.

I wish I could think like that. All throughout the cock-teasing of cutting off Carl's arm, all I could think was they totally won't do it because not only is it too much effort to maintain for a main character, its also too much budget and hard to hide when compared to Hershel's leg.

I read in the other thread that Negan and Rick become friends or allies. Be honest with me, is this true?

You can what?

>Glenn inspired wojak when

>rWztyZh.png
>vSpaqhH.jpg
So are the people who watch this show straight from reddit?

yes

I can't wait until Hillary legalizes murder of you alt-right faggots.

You didn't know that? The people on this board are the same fags on reddit and tumblr. They just come here to post their minority opinions under user.

When are we going to see a Negan edit of this?

Rosita feet when?

Sort of, Rick keeps Negan in prison for a couple of years. Some stupid kid lets him out because he hates Rick and wants Negan to kill him. Negan escapes, kills the kid and goes then kills the new bad guy to gain Rick's thrust.

I just finished Season 2 of the Wire and can't seem to get into Season 3. Help?

For anybody who hasn't seen it, the photos aren't anything, the actual video of Glenn getting fucked up is normie chimp fuel. It's outstanding.

I stopped watching at season 3. What happened to T-dog and Darrell's brother ?

Glenn getting brained wasn't so bad really. He still got to make a pretty sweet promise to Maggie considering half his brain was probably mash. That's more then most characters get when it comes to their deaths in this show.

post it.

that's what happened to me. still haven't finished, probably never will

Ded

So it's lies that they recorded everyone's death?
Also another user said they only showed the aftermath so I'm guessing they left out the two or tree possible dead guys?

Carol is alive and the best character though. She is a Christian lady who don't need no man and gets work done kid. Terminus and her Rambo rampage/behind enemy lines in Alexandria is the highlight human on human killing in the show. Shame there's no good zombie scenes anymore. I love carol.

RIP chink