/MENA/ + Tunisia

Weeb edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSAeWuS864w
youtube.com/watch?v=E9QUXXQKZ0U
youtube.com/watch?v=lLbwi2YfWgE
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Dsb8AdThI
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jewish-extremists-suspected-of-torching-sea-of-galilee-loaves-and-fishes-church-in-tabgha-10329998.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-40142300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD

YOU STOLE MY THREAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyway. Rate

1/6

>Kurdistan, Hejaz that big
>Jerusalem to Hejaz
>Azerbaijan close to Tehran
This is ironic right?

11/9
rate mine

not Hajez. it's the Hahemite kingdom, including Jordan, Hajez and Palestine.

went full autism and did India to...

downloading eu4 now what should i except??

here's tibet and uighur turkestan

ok that's all

rate them

blobing

tfw no American government like Arab cunt with these as the different states

i said delete
kabylie belongs to historical poonisia

Hello, /mena/
I hope you had a wonderful day, have a good evening!

hi cutie post boipussy thx

KILL YOURSELF

rude
don't bully poland chan

wtf wtf
you remeber the kid who got killed by terrorist in sidi bouzid last year adn cut their head
youtube.com/watch?v=wSAeWuS864w
they kidnapped his brother and killed him today
why sidi bouzid govermant should be in pain whyyyy
it's fucking sad and touching
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

now his brother
youtube.com/watch?v=E9QUXXQKZ0U

youtube.com/watch?v=lLbwi2YfWgE

POLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=K5Dsb8AdThI

t. palestinian second class citizen

You're so new, I lurked dutch jewish forum and they make fun of you christians all the time LOL.

I have two weeks holiday in new york in the quite distance future. How doable is pic related? I want to visit NY and my mum/dads brothers in Canada. Apparently Detroit has lots of Arabs so I'm going to stop off there for reasons.

It just really sank in how shit trains are in the usa.. but im going to do this by night bus so I dont waste time travelling during the day. This really saves money too.

How ghetto are the buses in the US? Ialways hear bad things. Will my bags get robbed? I mean.. in Morocco, China, Malaysia, Turkey, Bulgaria and Georgia this never happened although the whites say we are all theives... still, it's those hypocritical westerners are the real ones to watch.. spain, france, Germany.. the amoral scum. Also is it true Grayhound is full of prisoners?

Going to Detroit might be a bit far for nothing but if I meet some brothers and take a night bus (sleep at 9pm wake up and arrive at 9am) its not so bad

you're forgetting that the jews are the ultimate enemy of the christiany. muslims are just useful idiots

Shit nig i forgot the pic

Wtf.. damn phone

>Detroit
Why would you want to go to the baghdad of the US? I don't mean culture-wise, I mean killcount-wise

Tbh gay sex with arab. I hear there are lots there. Alternative is going straight to Toronto

t. palestinian refugee

Lol i laughed at that because at least thats true

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/jewish-extremists-suspected-of-torching-sea-of-galilee-loaves-and-fishes-church-in-tabgha-10329998.html

My messages are grey. I didn't know who he was, there was no photo.

Haзap (his name) is Nazar in Latin. Apparently, it's نذار in Arabic.

WHY IS NO ONE RATING MY AUTISM!!

T9 or hisham?

In all the years ive been on meba i think imvthe only one who has legitimately posted under another flag (flags came in like 5 years ago?)

>your cunt
>where have you visited
>is it illegal for muslim or muslim and kaffir to eat during ramadan in public in your cunt and/or would they be lynched on the street if they did anyway?

t9

>H means N
wtf

Hornet.. dont get caught on there by OP.

Also welcome back buddy

P.s. hide all @s dude..

Ur in france?? Wut

Uk
Almost all of europe and asia
Morocco yes yes

>there
Where is "there"?

Hello, how's everyone?

Why would you think so?

You do realize Christians go to hell but Muslims go to heaven in Judaism?

On gay apps.
I dont use hornet except in turkey saudi and uae

But i dont do app hookups in those places either

>all jews are renegade religious extremists
how about i started painting you with the same brush as hamas?
christians aren't exactly saints either keep in mind
all abr*hamic religions are a disease

لا مشكلة
عندي عمل جديد
وانت؟

not true, jews believe that any moral person (observing 7 noah laws) can go to olam habah

I was just memeing lad
All shades of this abrahamic nonsense should be banned tbqh

>implying Sahrawi isn't part of Morocco

Same, new work. Was not expecting to get it, either.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40142300
Based Malaysians

what work

>Was not expecting to get it, either.
In my case, it was the 3rd or 4th attempt to get it.

(((Allah)))u Akbar.

Yes one of the 7 noahide laws is monotheism are you trolling me?

Do not deny God.
Do not blaspheme God.
Do not murder.
Do not engage in illicit sexual relations.
Do not steal.
Do not eat from a live animal.
Establish courts/legal system to ensure obedience to said laws.

Christians break rule 1 because of the trinity only a minority of jews think it's ok for goyim to commit polytheism and go to heaven the majority view is that the polytheims = hell

Reply to my us post damn it

Then shouldn't Christians be a shit by default according to muslims too? Also, the very nature of the trinity is am atter of discussion in different christian denominations too

what a crock of shit. the torah was written before islam was a thing
you can at least provide some proof

Read Maimonides you dumb fucking Masonite trash.
t. Jew

absolute rubbish
>Shituf (Hebrew: שִׁתּוּף; also transliterated as shittuf or schituf; literally "association") is a term used in Jewish sources for the worship of God in a manner which Judaism does not deem to be monotheistic. The term connotes a theology that is not outright polytheistic, but also should not be seen as purely monotheistic. The term is primarily used in reference to the Christian Trinity by Jewish legal authorities who wish to distinguish Christianity from full-blown polytheism. Though a Jew would be forbidden from maintaining a shituf theology, non-Jews would, in some form, be permitted such a theology without being regarded as idolaters by Jews.

>Also, the very nature of the trinity is am atter of discussion in different christian denominations too
I don't want to appear a fedore atheist, but I always considered Jesus, referring to himself as son of God - who he IS, - a bit schizophrenic.

France
Morocco, Spain, Denmark, UK, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Japan
Yes and no

I'm a regular from /asean/ threads so I think it is the second time (or maybe third) I will post on /mena/. Nice to meet you all.

>*fedora

Working in a postgraduate pharmacy lab, without being a postgraduate nor having studied for pharmacy school. All I did for the first week was bioinformatics, now they're assigning me to a bench to do actual work. Shit's cash.

There is a big difference between the real and reported malaysia.

Gays are everywhere in malaysia.. and femboys and ladyboys. They are left alone.

Gay saunas are everywhere but are sometimes raided.

Cruising and gay venues are everywhere. As long as you are discrete no one cares.. if you are a natural fem man as long as you are not like those rainbow flying degenerates you are accepted.

The police only get involved if you draw too much attention to haram or if you challange islam, e.g. by having a ladyboy pagent.

Femanine malays indians and chinses boys is an endemic right now in malaysoa.. and the really poor and undeveloped states of Kelantan Pahang and terrenganu are crackig down on it from a young age. Parents are told how to spot homosecuality and the boys are encouraged to return to islam. Some are made to go to a boot camp where rhey receive counciling and do maho things this is great.

Its not like in england or the us where until 30 years ago/ still to this days gays are electocuted at these camps. The state just wants to save these boys from a toxic lifestyle. They dont tell their parents to disown their kids or kill them like in Afghanistan, Texas or Russia, just to ide tify signs of homofaggitory in their young kids and try and correct that behaviour

>t. Jew
you're not fooling me masoud

that sounds more than perfect
how is it going otherwise

The ghettos of Detroit is a warzone

>wanting niggers in your cunt

Are u moroccan rebeu?

Are u a japanophile?

Tfw im in Sainsburys now and so many macho male male couples are shopping together and playing happy families. That will never be me

>Are u moroccan rebeu?
>Are u a japanophile?
Both.

Funny how the whites EU cracker kaffir consider our sahara part of morocco whem they want something from it like the rights to use our fishing waters

The hornet ... is my french that bad?

I'm playing a video game so im kinda distacted

>I say there's a minority opinion
>brings up minority opinion
WOW REKT YOU PROVED ME WRONG NO wait can you fucking read?

I should also clarify im talking about orthodox Jews idc about the rest

This all orthodox jews base their philosophy on Maimonides and he deemed Christianity not noahide but Islam is and as I said before there is a minoirty that disagrees

And maybe you should read the torah because it states god is one and cannot have a son (numbers 23 :19)

also i would link a rabbi named tovia singer but im distracted as i said

It's pretty much true in Moroccan media though.
Pic related is how many countries recognize Western Sahara. And what's up with Best Korea always recognizing the so-called revolutionaries establishing a state like that?

Map is outdated.

Anyway the whites are trying to capatalise on the current instability that exists in Hocima. Its what they do. They fuck arou nd with borders ethnocultural identities to have control. As soon as control is needed to be recovered thry light a match and drop it. E.g. libya syria algeria morocco iraq kqait pakista etc etc

you're a drooling imbecile you know that?

>im talking about orthodox Jews
they themselves are minority, and the ones that recognize halakha are united in recognizing shituf

tfw haven't smoked, drunk alcohol, done drugs in the past year, prayers on time, and now fasting too.
who /ala bab allah/ here?

That's why they need a native solution, get started with the kids in a way kids understand.

What's the brown color supposed to mean?

States that have "withdrawn", "frozen" or "suspended" recognition of SADR.

what generation of immigrants are you

3rd. grandparents moved to uk from iraq in the 60s, dad born here and then family just spent periods between iraq and the uk until the 80s where they then stayed put in the uk.

2nd*

it is interesting how newer generations have stronger faith instead of vice versa

>They fuck up borders and identities to have control
>To have control
>When control needs to be regained..

Wtf are you on about? That is the more incoherent load of shit I ever heard, sounds like something a 17 year old who thinks he knows anything about history/politics would say

>Whites

Don't be racist against the hand that feeds you Ahmed. That's nifaq

It's so easy to he a Muslim when you don't have to live in the lands of Islam.

Identity issues

i'm much more religious then my parents as well

why is Gundam 00 the best in this shit series

cause it has many middle eastern characters

no national identity so the religious one takes priority

>It's so easy to he a Muslim when you don't have to live in the lands of Islam.
Why's that?

Does it help that the main character is a Turk? It's rare seeing anime characters being born in middle power countries like Turkey, much less in unpopular countries.

each opressive government wants to force their version of Islam down your throat.

in a fantastic coincidence their version of Islam also agrees that they should keep ruling forever!

It's alright. At the parents for a visit, have to pretend I'm fasting. I need to find my way around the swim of ideas.