Italy

Bilingual Italian general not associated with /ita/.

Allowed languages
- Italian
- English

Allowed topics:
- sports
- music
- films
- advice on life
- everything except bitter flame posts.

Invited:
- Everyone, foreigners welcome.

Not invited:
- bitter /ita/ NEETs

Enjoy it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRkFEMUDwwU
youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg
youtube.com/watch?v=oi8KoAdHRVc
youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>being so butthurt over people telling you to fuck off with your normalfag shit

>we actually fuck off
>comes here to complain

last (you) from me :)

i normie vengono sempre su ita non invitati
quindi io posso venire qua :3

Will you win against the establishment candidat the upcoming election?
Say yes.

not really, at least I hope not since the non establishment candidate is just awful.

mi è rimasta solo mezza bottiglia di piscio da riempire

potevi nominarlo in altro modo tipo " il non filo"

fate schifo

What? But they want to start a fascist regime. They are going to kill us all you idiot! We are going to be destroyed and lose our last remaining freedom in a police state. My god you Italian cocksuckers are good for nothing! Thanks a lot.

è solo un esperimento per ora, se poi funziona possiamo chiamarlo come vogliamo

>- advice on life

What would you say is the...la meglio gioventu?

>OP

wew

lmao what are you on about

it's s agood movie to be honest.

what's your question again?

OLANDESE qui AMA

te li tingi o sono naturalmente dorati?

I want to know how to be a real vitellone

sto postando in questo thread anche se non passo i requisiti minimi per postare in questo thread

Retarded dispshits. I guess we all deserve it as the cowards we are.
youtube.com/watch?v=rRkFEMUDwwU

ti ringrazio per la domenda
si vede subito che sei attento ai dettagli e non ti lasci sfuggire nulla
bravo user

post dank /ita/ memes

sei il benvenuto

non c'è di che

meno chiacchiere i più piedi2d

Fucking morons. I hate Europeans.
youtube.com/watch?v=F-LhfKKgncg

do you even know anything about italian politics tho?

>implying that Italian politics can be summed up as easily as "establishment vs antiestablishment"
Clueless foreigners are funny

All I know is you're the last big country that could stand up against Merkels dictatorship. After that it's done. Who's gonna protect Europe? Sweden? Denmark? Don't make me laugh.

>m5s
>standing up against merkel

lol no, sorry

It probably is. How are your candidates? Explain and explain without just quoting the mainstream media ofcourse.

we have one right wing "party" that is against immigration and eu but it's definitely part of the establishment

and then we have a non establishment party that is against eu but not against immigration particularly, they are also top tier tinfoil hatters

so that's it, not as simple as you think

man you don't know shit yet you pretend to come here and tell us who to vote for?

Being a tin foil hat is always a good sign it means they are probably right. Vote for them. Or we all die.
It is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal simple. The one that doesn't want you to DIE!

>Being a tin foil hat is always a good sign

I disagree on that

They're tinfoil hatters in the sense that they believe in chem trails and that vaccines cause autism.

No it pretty much is. It's a very good sign. Why is he a tin foil hat and I hope you aren't just saying that cause you heard it on the news.

AThere is Renzi, which flipflops between Europeism and populism depending on how the public opinion shifts.
There is Grillo, which is antieuropeist but not really and maybe we should leave the Euro but we haven't decided yet.
There is Salvini, which is one of those "the EU could be GOOD if only x" kind of guys, but at least is against immigration.
And then there is a plethora of tiny parties that are actually the ones that dictate policies, because they are the people the government needs to carry on with a majority in the parliament, but maybe at the next election the new law will remove them completely from the parliament if they have less than 5% of votes, or maybe not, or maybe we'll not have elections until 2 years from now, who knows
Even Kissinger couldn't make sense of our political system, stop pretending you know enough to tell us what to vote

Interesting. So vaccines do not contain thimerosal?

you suck

FUCKING NORMIES

>tfw window of my room on big courtyard with many apartment buildings
>ever since it's warm people keep their windows open I can hear my neighbors fucking
>this fucking woman has been screaming for half an hour and telling her man to "call her a slut"

wew lads

2 years? Shit we still have time. Don't fuck this up or YOU WILL BE BUTTFUCKED! BUTTFUCKED TO DEAD!! LITTERLY!

do you want us to ban vaccines and get out of EU and close the borders basically?

vocaroo?

Italy has more mandatory vaccines than pretty much any other country, yet we have an extremely low incidence of autism. Explain that

Cross the border and fuck one of our teen gurlz

shout "slut"
post results

No not ban vaccines you retard. That doesn't mean it doesn't contain something that contains mercury which is poisonous and can cause an auto-immune reaction that leads to autism smart ass. And yes get out the EU get the fuck OUT it's really gonna blow UP user! BLOW UP GET THE FUCK OUT YOU RETARD!

They do. Does it cause autism?

The last one who did this was Berlusconi and germans pushed to remove him in late 2011. We're lost man.

I tried but my washing machine masks it

kek, I dont think they can hear me

Low autism? Either it doesn't contain as much mercury or you are lying. Or Italians litterly can resist poison.

let's talk about cute anime girls

You know what to do, you need to deliver. Don't be a faggot. Deliver now!

I'm an American of Italian descent, inb4 muh heritage

I've been trying to get all the paperwork to become an Italian citizen through jure sanguinis.

>sunday morning doctors

you are just wrong about vaccines, it doesn't work like that.

>mercury which is poisonous and can cause an auto-immune reaction that leads to autism
t. biology pro

Yes. The mercury in it can. It's to control the population.

>Not invited:
>- bitter /ita/ NEETs

But I can see Italian flags, ITT

Jesus Christ go fuck off to Sup Forums and never come back

the cutest

Look up the ingredients of these vaccines.

>caring about what that faggot of OP says

why do you want to be italian??

anime
Also, fuck off back to plebbit.

Southern italian i guess

postate la vostra faccia quando

>multifilomerdapostaggio

at least the thread is going much better than the usual /ita/ and that's enough to make me happy.

posta il coso che ti è arrivato col timestamp

that's cool, I know a lot of people who got their citizenships easily.

RICORDATORIO

Just for the EU passport. I don't feel a strong connection to Italy or Italian culture.
Yeah, most immigrants to America were from the south.

seconded

My wife is the cutest!

OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY

''Nizza, Savoia, Corsica fatal
Malta baluardo di romanità,
Tunisi nostre sponde monti e mar
suona la libertà, la libertà.''

youtube.com/watch?v=oi8KoAdHRVc

>Just for the EU passport. I don't feel a strong connection to Italy or Italian culture.
that does triggers me
we need a new law asap

Why would you do that? Stay in America you fucking nutjob.

she looks slutty

Yeah, the main issue is going to be getting birth certificates. Like a typical terrone my great grandfather cheated on his wife so she kicked him out and my family knows nothing about what happened to him.

>Nizza

>Savoia
No
>Corsica

>Malta
No
>Tunisi
Cazzo no

>English
vão se foder italianos de merda

can't say I'm sorry, the other user is right, we need a new law.

she looks a bit too young desu

Ti scanno, porco

>non volere opprimere i poveri ed indifesi Maltesi

I maltesi sono basati, gli gli italiani che sono poveri al massimo.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Bix44C1EzY

Don't worry, I won't steal your jobs. I'll go to an eu country with an economy :^D

I maltesi sono una massa di arabi obesi che parlano un linguaggio orribile, non li voglio nel mio stato

Tunisi all'epoca era 25% italiana e 30% francese come abitanti.

lel
based french

Thank u burger, you are my greatest ally
>30% francese
Appunto

>Gli italo-tunisini (italiani di Tunisia) sono una colonia di italiani, emigrati in Tunisia principalmente negli ultimi due secoli. Erano oltre 100.000 agli inizi del Novecento, mentre ora sono ridotti a poche migliaia e praticano in maggioranza il cattolicesimo, ma ci sono alcuni che si sono converti all'islam.

>Popolazione 3.537 (Iscritti AIRE)

ayyyyyy lmao