Pampered and treated like princesses in a wasteland where everybody else is poor, starving and has to work hard

>pampered and treated like princesses in a wasteland where everybody else is poor, starving and has to work hard
>expected to have babies, the most basic duty of any wife
>"waaaah its horrible he's oppressing us."

What a fucking shit overrated feminist rubbish

How do you feel about having a penis inserted into you and having a baby generated within you?

Would you accept that?

You realise that every wife has to do this, right?

I'd choose that over being left to fend for myself in a wasteland

OP would love to live in a rape dungeon.

That dude was gross as shit though.

>Thinking women have a right to choose. Topkek, m8

Why would anyone want to be sex slaves to a disgusting obese old guy?

ur dum

>this thing slobbering over you while he grunts and wheezes, his sore covered body dripping puss and sweat all over you as you weep and take his putrid cock into your body

Yeah I don't know what they were bitching about, dumb sluts

Yeah but not every wife is impregnated by some disgusting guy with tumors.

>its an op subconsciously wants to be a sex slave episode

Well, you cant have the mothers of your children starving and getting raped by a pack of greasers on the daily now can you?

Look at where they got to live. They were well fed and well hydrated. Got to sleep on nice big beds and were educated. Were protected by all the dangers of a post apocalyptic world and all that

The other people in that community looked like they were egyptian slaves

So yeah, comparably they had maybe the easiest lives of all. They left all that behind and realistically they would probably all die from being unadjusted to the elements for so long

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

>implying immortan joe could even have sex

The girls were inseminated most likely.

I bet the people that argue against them wanting to leave look like Immortan Joe

In real life, Joe wouldn't have to hold women against their will.

They would gratefully volunteer to birth him babies if it meant fresh high quality food, 24/7 protection, all the water they want, and really anything they would ever desire.

If I had a vag I would too. What else is there? Become a prostitute for a cup of water? Get traded as currency by bandits AFTER they take their turns on you?

>I want to bang immortal joe

just say it, OP.

stfu you whore

How is that any better? Dude probably has venereal diseases

if he's huffing and puffing, he probably can't even fuck more than one chick a day, if at all, and he's got multiple chicks to fuck. You live as a goddess in a literal wasteland and all you have to do is put up with one night a week of some fatty prematuring all over your thighs

>literally projecting his bootlicking whore fantasies onto movies and trying to use it as a valid critique
W E W
E
W

I think we are just saying realistically, these women would be either too weak, mentally or physically to even leave. Plus living in Joes quarters is highly preferable to living in the desert. At some point they wouldve been feeling a little stockholm syndrome

That is how it would work in a real life post-apocalyptic scenario where water is a currency.

Do you honestly believe women would suddenly become badasses and fend for themselves?

No, they'd be raped and traded.

Just imaging how rancid he smells. The guy is a rotting hunk of flesh.

>why don't people want to be held against their will?
Joe fucked up, he should've made them believe that they had control and that they wanted to be there.

Do you even know what artificial insemination is?

>ugh, this guy smells DX
>this is way worse than selling my pussy for half a cup of water out in a scorching sun all day

Furiosa clearly got in their heads. She told them about where she was from and how it was run by women and they had everything they could need.

Lmao shut up faggot, you're projecting your own desires and hypothetical decisions onto other people. Just stop now.
>real life apocalyptic scenario
One where Australia has guns and people are able to carve reservoirs into mountains and shit after the apocalypse? Topkek, you don't get to pick and choose your realism here.

Well OP you ignorant fuck. They leave that refuge, find out their feminist utopia is long dead, and most of them die. So you could say that the movie is actually admonishing them for not understanding the world, due to their pamper life style.

see

>rape is okay if their lives are cushy enough

I love how the edgiest posters here are basically fundamentalist muslims when it comes to women.

>the setting is unrealistic so the people must be unrealistic

Important Joe is the bad guy keeping them from voting.
The green place is the green party that fought for women's suffrage.
The girls escape the patriarchy to vote but then realize it's a tough world out there so they go crawling back to their patriarch (but that would pissed off sjws so they made Joe died)

Some gals grow up to be a runaway and some gals settle to be a settled titty milk harvester in the sex prison-garden. Like, OP.

You have no idea what projecting means.

Making guns (which they did) isn't that hard. Not to mention post-war, there would be guns everywhere lying around in police stations and bases.

Also the reservoir was already there when Joe conquered it.
Look up Furiosa's Vulvalini clan on the wiki.

Remember the stilt people in the swamps? The Vulvalinis would basically expel any men from their society to live out in the surrounding swamps unless they needed sperm.

What a paradise.

Was Immortan Joe taxing the Penn family lands in order to provide military security against French and India attacks on the American frontier?

Joe's rapes came with all kinds of perks and rewards. Better than just some random drifter raping them every day and giving them literally nothing.

Being the sex slave of a random billionaire probably has perks and rewards too, but no sane person would want it.

Let me put this very quickly

>Inside Joe's vault
>books, freshest of food, all the water you want, ability to bathe, 24/7 safety from bandits and anyone else but Joe

>Outside Joe's vault
>bandits
>dehydration
>starvation
>prostitution for water
>poverty
>no books, no education
>possible sex slave trades by bandits

Anyone who thinks Joe is evil is applying 2016 morals to post-nuclear disaster morals. They aren't the same.

Maybe they would've stayed if they were properly represented in Diesel court.

>it's okay to cherry pick realism so long as it supports my argument
You're too retarded to be breathing right now.
The same principle applies, you whore.

yeah they would

It's the difference between being well fed and desperately wondering where your next meal is coming from and if you'll live to see 30

>afforded literally every luxury possible
>still bitching

holy shit it was about feminism.

>Anyone who thinks Joe is evil is applying 2016 morals to post-nuclear disaster morals. They aren't the same.

If Joe was a good guy, he wouldn't be raping them and forcing them to give him kids. Even in post nuclear disaster morals, he's a pretty horrible guy.

>female logic

>every luxury imaginable
>not the luxury of free will
You're a very shallow and small-minded person, likely a product of the Mountain Dew and Cheetos video game culture we live in now.

He needs an heir to follow in his footsteps.

Him dying of his diseases would lead a power vacuum where everyone would kill one another in civil war to rule.

Not to mention the cities under his control (Bullet Farm and Gas Town) might go rogue as well.

Having someone healthy to replace him immediately and know how to rule while they build is a great idea.

Not to mention in the Furiosa comic, it's implied he might be gay.

A comfy prison it's still a prison, people don't like to be prisoners.

It was a terrible premise with terrible characters to provide contrast. Max was clearly in a cuck muzzle in the previews. I don't know why it took me those 10 minutes to turn it off but I'm glad I did. I will catch the action scenes sometime later in life.

The free will to do what exactly?

Sell your pussy to strangers for half a cup of water each? What a life!

lol tell that to all the instagram whores who go to saudi arabia to get shit on for thousands of dollars

i bet you think all those hanger-on women got an unwanted groping from trump

>Afforded every luxury possible

Except for the luxury of not getting raped by a fat mutant and having to carry his mutant, stillborn offspring.

Not an argument, faglord.

Nice to see you're the same fascistboo from the Pan's Labyrinth thread before throwing a hissy fit because people thought he was retarded for criticizing the movie for not having a sympathetic portrayal of fascism. ;^)

It was pretty hard to watch beyond the action. I didn't care for the plot at all because the characters were so stupid aside from my boy Joe.

There is one point where the supermodels are washing themselves with the water that they stole and while talking to Max, they leave it flowing.

see also what are you talking about?

>writers don't put realistic characters in unrealistic situations or horrible situations to see how they would react
>creative works aren't an outlet to explore human reactions

How does that prove anything? Coercing a person to have sex for something they need despite them not wanting to have sex is still rape in court and to the victims.
They were raped and they ran because they were being raped. Why is it so difficult for some people to understand that maybe fending for yourself in a desert is better to them than being raped every other night by a literal mutant and having the children taken away to be raised as war machines?

Lets rate them. 3>1>2>5>4

I want to see what these people who say they would take the rotted smegma riddled dick of Immortan Joe look like.

>free will is a luxury

seriously?

In a disaster scenario, women get by through selling their bodies. There is no fending for themselves in the desert.

Just look at the peasants at the bottom of the Citadel. Golly, I sure want to open my legs for them.

From right to left

2>5>3>4>1

Ask a guy with some time in Guantanamo

Left to right I meant.

You people should listen to the phone calls Berlusconi's bitches would give him. Granted, Immortan Joe is more disgusting than Berlusconi, but he'd definitely be swimming in puss. Wouldn't be the first unattractive rich man to get to fuck models on a regular basis. The fact that he's pretty much the only rich person in the world these people know wouldn't hurt his chances of that either

Keep pretending that it's not you from that thread. I remember.

>gonna do whatever I want even if it destroys my life and/or all of society
>I get whatever I want out of civilization and other people and I should have no responsibility or contribute anything to that civilization.

feminism exactly they really nailed it.

>everybody else is poor, starving and has to work hard
because of the person who is enslaving them retard

That's literally been going on for the entirety of human civilization.

>Sup Forums is one person

Yeah, in a real life scenario, women would go for the man they believe has the resources to keep them safe and provided for.

Mad Max is fiction, but if a warlord was genuinely able to create what is possibly the first country of the apocalypse, he wouldn't have trouble finding desperate women wanting free shit.

>Inside Joe's vault
>Joe and all the shit he is hoarding from others
>Outside Joe's vault
>Nothing because Joe stole the fucking water the most basic of necessities

>why doesn't the mean man just pour all the water he has into the desert for us to catch?

Lmao keep pretending if you want, you're just going to derail the thread with memes instead of actual arguments because nobody takes you seriously for your autismal views on what makes quality films.
>they'd get raped or whore themselves because I said so and the girl I asked to homecoming turned me down
Is not an argument, autismo. :^)
Yes, now try arguing that point without muh rape and muh prostitution fantasies. Even if you're too retarded to buy that a woman with a gun can kill people, in any communal society (which many settlements/communities would likely be out of necessity) a vagina wouldn't disqualify you from any sort of farm work or other form of production. Note how women have worked on farms since time immemorial and how women in allied nations stepped up to fill factory positions during world war two.

>tumblr gif

I would rather sell my body than be forced to give it up. At least there's still a small bit of choice there.
The plan they hatched was awful because it depended on them finding a mythical "green place" that any reasonably educated person would have realized was gone. Furiosa is ridiculously tough, though, and at least one of the girls knows her way around a gun. They could easily teach each other how to survive, fend for themselves, and steal whatever they needed from drifters if they stuck together like the older women who bit it in the climax.
Their lives would not have devolved into prostitution, they would have sooner committed suicide judging by the lives of real sex slaves after release.

>no argument

Well lets put it this way

In one scenario you get raped to death and eaten

In the other, you get raped but they keep you alive and well fed to make babies

Which one would you choose?

well hes in prison.

It doesn't work like that.

Joe and his boys are well off. The peasants are just wanderers who showed up after Joe conquered the Citadel, rebuilt Gas Town, and rebuilt Bullet Farm.

They have no innate loyalty beyond him other than dependence on water and he knew that. If he gave them everything in the world WHILE he was still building his civilization, there is nothing stopping their population from growing out of control and a rebellion killing him and destroying everything he built.

He stole the water?
I guess wal mart stole the toiler paper too.

>woman tries for the first time to formulate arguments and logic
>instead is ignored by everyone

also fun fact: Immortan Joe being liked by Sup Forums isn't a new concept and people making threads about him isn't new either.

Lurk more.

The show explicitly states that not long after the girls were born they were selected to live with Joe. They're there because they're beautiful, but also because that beauty shows that their genetics aren't fucked yet and they can birth a suitable heir for Joe's empire. Those women weren't desperate, they were stolen as babies.

Fuck off slut.

There's a difference between being a prostitute and being a slave.

Joe conquered the Citadel so I guess you could argue he stole the water.

But that doesn't matter because the people using it before had no technology besides guns.

Post-conquer, he brought cranes there and built farms and buildings like the vault which wasn't there before.

Which then adds the question - how advanced was his civilization's metal working abilities?

>If you had a vag

It's not that simple son not all vag is like stretch armstrong

Notice the women out hobbling around are ugly and look 50 years older than they really are. Women who are attractive aren't going to be shuffling around some field dying of dehydration. In an area where 1/1000 kids are healthy and a high population is needed those women are going to be kept away from manual labor. They're not in 1940s America, a nuclear war wiped every government and city from the face of the Earth.

Ok how about this.

Why did the pregnant one leave?

She wasn't getting any dickings any time soon.

She's couldn't defend herself well out there.

She wouldn't have an ample supply of food and water and doctors to help her.

At worst she might be expected to have another baby, but she might get used to it by that point.

>implying I'm a woman
>implying I'm disputing that Sup Forumseddit children with power fantasy issues idolize Joe
>trying to appeal to groupthink on an anonymous Mongolian quilting BBS
And please don't try to dispute that you're a Sup Forumseddit teenager who's only seen Fury Road and sperged out because he heard the word feminism associated with it, it's transparently obvious.

imo they had it pretty good in the citadel

>m-muh rape
>implying women in a fucked environment wouldn't leverage their body for food and security

The amount of whiteknighting in this thread is depressing

Yes you are a woman. It's obvious by how you type and how your argue.

>Sup Forumseddit
I can agree that Sup Forums and video games in general are for children.

>Joe
>power fantasy
no, it's called analyzing him as a character. This shows you're a woman because you're so eager to group up men together and attack them.

Can you please put on a tripcode so I can filter you? Thanks.

I literally have women asking me to take them back to Dubai because I'm a Gulf Arab.

They think I'm some rich sheikh's son who's gonna parade them with luxuries for the rest of their lives.

Women are fucked

>pampered and treated like princesses

What evidence is there of this? They were chained in a dirty room.

Unless the mother's were pretty, how do you know babies are beautiful?

You literally don't know if someone is going to get hit with the ugly stick until about 6 years after puberty.

Okay TV,
some big ugly tumor covered grandma is running a matriarchal society, she wants to birth babies and will select guys with decent genes as part of her harem. If you join you get to be in a relaxing setting with books and clean drinking water, but you need to artificially inseminate her every so often. Maybe get touchy feely with her.

Who on here would say no?

Well they obviously weren't leveraging it because they were captives which can only be sustained under threat

it's like two people white knighting and one is a woman who thinks she could become a female Brock Samson or something and not get raped 24/7

Is this some subtle way of you asking to see my dick? This is a blue board, faggot. And your inability to argue a point or discuss a movie without sperging about women shows you're a Sup Forumseddit teenager. Commit sudoku.