Culture Pals /cp/

Lonely Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7 (embed) (embed)

Last Thread:

me

2nd for qt European bf pls

third for bestiality

so where are your qts from lads?

>Chile
>Ukraine
I want another two qts, preferably from somewhere like Mexico or Argentina to help me learn Spanish

Had one from Russia, but I think that she started to get away from me.
I'm trying to get one Brazilian.

Mine is 'merican

How many of us femanons browse cp?

If you were born with a dick you aren't female, okay?

Not them, different poster...

how to know if mods have shadowbanned youre ip account

I've never heard of such a thing happening, do they actually do that?

Would still gas you/10

>tfw you just want someone who you connect with on a personal level, share tons of interests with and who you're also attracted to
This qt hunt got old ages ago.

>tfw you just want someone who you connect with on a personal level, share tons of interests with and who you're also attracted to

THIS

>Called a girl out for being stuck up and she immediately apologized and now I have her whatsapp

I don't know if you'll see this, friend but you told me to post the results of this response
She then went on to tell me how her friend pissed the bed and how they went drunk swimming at night in a public pool

Girls dont like rejection, it ruins their selfesteem so it sometimes works

lääh,,,puuh,,sexiwow ;))))

Who here is getting drunk tonight and watching the football?

Haha, in case you're still wondering what it is, it's just some misspelled swear words (vittu perkele)

My qt is from Finland (I dropped the other ones)

Got disgustingly drunk last night, still feeling the aftermath

Me too, unfortunately my Spanish friend requires my support during this game so gotta be a good mate

>tfw chatting to nice Icelandic QT about black metal and classical European literature

>Tfw no Russian gf

>tfw no rusky qt bf

I'm the brit poster from earlier. I went for a run, and I'm talking to a girl with no picture of herself. I told her to get a sharpie because im bored. She went and got one. I cant just tell her to put it in her so what do I say first?

Shes sent me photos of her legs so I can see shes not obese.

I think you help me more than anyone here.

>tfw talking about spanking with my Russian qt
Jelly?

>bad at being lewd and always end up turning qts off
how the fuck do you progress to the point of getting nudes? I can't fathom it

how long do you wait before getting lewds?
Are you flirty and affectionate before getting lewd?

Do you get complimented?

Be forward mate

and say what? I dont know what to say.

"give me ur bobs"

>I think you help me more than anyone here.
I have no idea why you would think this, I'm not here to get nudes from chicks I don't care for.
I'm here to find a girl to actually have a good relationship with.

Also, I'm glad that you're doing something for yourself. Now I'd really recommend you get into a routine (that's the only way you'll keep up with whatever you want to do to improve your life) and read about Stoicism, that stuff has really helped me.

If you do want nudes from this girl, maybe try asking her to write stuff on her body before asking her to stick it in the butt? IDK, ask the italian chad :S

"Sharpie in pooper pls :3"

another day without a korean-american gf

Tы Coбaкa

>Ask the Italian chad
Thanks portubro for the trust

Now, britbong, have you flirted with the girl before? Gotten compliments and talked about sex (experiences, kinks, whatever you want)?
Asking her to write something on her body isn't a bad idea, but you gotta be at least 80% sure she likes you, or she'll just be like "wtf you're weird((("

Also read stoicism for real, that stuff is the best thing that can happen in your life

I compliment them fairly often and get selfies, but not much else
yeah but I can't figure out how to compliment them in a way that goes lewd. I already have them on whatsapp/line
cheers lad

Does your body look good?
Very important question

I said "Im good in bed" and she said "so am I give me food and caress me" .

I asked her to write something on paper and she did it and sent me a pic, now I just said write it on your left leg and she said nah.

>now I just said write it on your left leg and she said nah.
Have you been exchanging body pics and getting real (and I do mean real) clingy? Or have you just been pushing the convo along?

nah I'm skinnyfat as fuck, but I only have a picture of my face on my profile

You should have followed the lead about food and caresses
Maybe you can play your chances and ask her something like "maybe you like doing something else with it ;)" or some shit along the lines.
Your rule of thumb is that pretty much everything will get you lewds if the girl likes you, the atmosphere is set and you're cheeky and bold enough

just say they have nice boobs or butt essentially, be kind of cheeky and fun

you might just be having bad luck, sometimes you can do everything right and the girl still won't get lewd because she is a miserable cunt. It's annoying and a waste of time but don't let it effect your game, stay positive and keep trying

Shes sending me pics now but she seems shy. We have talked about sex and blowjobs.

Update: I said, you're boring. She said "why do you want it, tell me than I will probably do"

Alright, I'll give that a try. I doubt it's bad luck though, I'm an autist so it's my fault I'm not getting anywhere

You should make her fantasies about your body, try to take pics of some good feature you have and play on that so asking for her body is easier

nah even chads get rejected by girls, some of them are just so stuck up they can't be saved

also keep in mind the culture of the girl you are talking with (Russians take longer to send nudes than Americans, for instance)

>I said, you're boring.
WTF? Are you retarded? Now isn't the time to insult a girl like that.
Did you at least do it in a joking tone?

^ this, nigger, you need to get her wet for you first

This
It's all a numbers game. You'll find out that eventually the hardest part of the hunt isn't getting nudes, but figuring out which girl is open to them and which is not

>Not watching the champions league final with your qt
>not having your qt tell you how much she hates Penaldo and wants Madrid to lose

I said "Because you have nice legs and I want to see my name on them"

"It will wash up after 2 weeks and its summer. I don't want to do that shit"

get a boyfriend, nigga

Ah, okay.
The writing on her body thing is kinda of kinky because of it's connotations with DSBM and her being your property, so it's good that she didn't outright reject it.

Again, have you been getting her wet? You need to get her to fall for you first, m8.

She said "I don't want to fulfill your weird sexual fantasies"

I really fucked this up lads.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

3-1 Madrid

There you go, you didn't get her in the mood to do it.

Also, sorry for suggesting the body writing thing, :/

Mfw these last 5 minutes of match

Screencap nao

I told you you had to be sure she'd be into it or she'd be feeling weird about it.
If you really care about her you can wait some time and go back to attack. If not, just move on, your time is better spent on other qts

>juve
kek
ahh sorry man, that's a hard rejection so you will probably never get lewds, best to just drop her

If she said "but I don't know you that well" or "I am not really in the mood" then you had a chance in the future, but that wording sounds like she is stuck up

>view girls profile
>hobbies: sleeping

I hope that you didn't seriously believe that juventus had a chance to beat real madrid

I don't even bother UCL anymore, it's too obvious who's gonna get the title every single year.

I don't even root for Juve in Serie A, but I felt Italian companionship ;(

don't even boter watching*

The Messi and Ronalda era is coming to an end so Barca and Halal should be less dominant over the next decade

>Stuck up
This user ended up acting like an utter creep

Don't see the point because you can easily fake it (and I don't see why I would fake getting rejected anyway) But here it is.

"you already do that by existing"

even normies know about it

you have got to be creepy to lewds... you are asking girls on the internet to send naked pictures of themselves to you

yeah drop her m8, you have very low chances and she will probably make you feel shit because she is not too friendly about the way she rejects

>pushed her after she clearly said no
>didn't prep her with sending your own body pics to get her wet
>probably not much if any foreplay and build up

These were your biggest mistakes, fix them.

Sounds pretty lost to me.
Hope you weren't too much into her. Learn from your mistakes britbong friend, first experiences are always going to be fails, but you need them to know the do's and do not's
Today you learnt that you have to get chicks wet before asking for stuff
Godspeed user

I just hope Ronaldo retires soon, it's just ridiculous, it's not even a contest anymore. It's not fun to watch Champions League because you know Real Madrid will score 5 goals every match. CR7 is just a walking spoiler but what can you expect of a team that spends 200 million euros every season.

>Also PLEASE girls beware of this person: neveluna
>she is a female lesbian stalker, extremely morbid and obsessed with sex, who can haevily harass you and become very aggressive if she doesn't get what she expects! YUCK! She made me really upset and because of her i had to change my email address and my phone number. Please beware. She should be stopped! I recomend to block or report her.
ok /cp/ which one of you owns that fake account?

Probably the robot britbong ;^)

It's only banter

>girl is nice one day
>gives me the cold shoulder the next day
How often does this happen to you? Very common for me it is hard to find a girl who just wants to be consistent friends even

Don't get kinky with girls until you're 100% sure that they are completely into you.

>girl is nice/enthusiastic in her first 5 messages
>stops replying despite the conversation going well
>never talks to you again
I notice this trend a lot with girls from certain countries in particular. For example: France

Wtf how do you know though?

Like if she asks you if you have a gf should you start getting kinky?

Wait for her hinting about you two fucking, winks, unsolicited compliments. If your kinks aren't vanilla, go slowly or you could turn her off

most girls you need to invest some time in, talk for a week getting to know her, flirting to test her reactions

Not true, be 75% sure.

If you're not hearing the word no then there's no opportunity to learn from mistakes.

Plus girls that you thought weren't that into you, actually are

She asked me what type of fruit I like.

Guess it's time to tie her up, hang her upside down, and fuck her till she pukes

Am I right

big bananas is the only answer.

She how she replies

yeah like 90% of girls are into getting dominated so it's a safe kink to go with

Don't be a retard and keep talking to her normally for some more
Or you could ask her if she likes banana :^)

Women give away hints, they never straihght up tell you that they have the hots for you...except for some weird cases.

Kekked

Somewhere between this post and
This post is the actual answer

Hey, guys, I need your help here.

How do you bring up whatsapp or snapchat? Only times I've brought it up where when she mentioned her phone or maybe how she prefers whatsapp to talk and that kind of stuff.

I just tell the truth after about a week of talking.

>hey, I dont use interpals much. If you want to talk more, I have whatsapp, telegram, skype etc.
if they are interested in knowing you closer, they will jump on it. If not, well you know how you stand and can let it go without wasting too much of your time.

>but she says she's shy and doesnt give out her info here
she's lying, thats female code for "im not that into you" again, just move on.

'Hey, I won't be much on Interpals these days because (make up excuse), but I really enjoy talking to you, it's very relaxing, do you want to chat on Whatsapp? It's so much easier to use and I'm on there most of the time'

Who /romantic/ here?

She's smitten

Invite me to your wedding.

>tfw a girl didn't respond to you message for like 4 weeks so you act like you deleted her and don't know what the last message you sent to her was.

Smooth as fuck