I was born with scum like you

I was born with scum like you

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m05RmIgPoSo
m.
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think the funniest thing about this is that zaezae's only really mad at him for choking and spitting on her /in public/.

The funniest thing about this is that he didn't do any of it. Also, what is it with this chick and Australians? She did a show in Sydney and they threw trash at her, then she accused them of "cultural fetishism" when they gave a great reception to a different black rapper.

Is anyone MORE attracted to the sheboon now? I know I am. This video gets me hard...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m05RmIgPoSo

>m.
lol what are you doing

I don't know what that even means, so I'm not sure what I'm doing at all. I'm on a pad, if that's what you're criticizing?

she said on twitter or something that white guys are her fetish she is ashamed of

>her """"fetish""""
I think she's just a self-loathing black woman. I read something recently about her receiving criticism for wanting to lighten her skin, and that she only fucks white dudes. I actually kinda feel bad for this crazy bitch.

>you will never be this self-hating
I'm glad I wasn't raised in the west.

nah, fuck off with this tumblr bullshit. i almost only ever want to fuck native american and asian girls, doesn't mean I want to be anything other than a white man.

not him, but the self-loathing aspect I can actually see. Dunno why this would be tumblr bullshit, the girl genuinely has some self-esteem issues.

What's self-hating about it?

>those videos
Such a narcissistic thing to upload.

Are you black? If so, tell this user why a black girl wanting to lighten her skin and only fucking white dudes is demoralizing....

>I almost only want to fuck native American and Asian girls...
>those bangin Native American bitches
Where the fuck do you live? Also, wanting to go outside of your race =/= "fuck my race, I'm going elsewhere"

>/in public/.
kill yourself

>I'm on a pad

Those are nine different couples, and the interview-type set up and camera quality makes me think they were offered incentives by a third party to make the videos.

>I actually kinda feel bad for this crazy bitch.
you're as stupid as she is.

Yeah...

She's obviously struggling pretty hard, m8. After Sup Forums introduced me to this bitch, I watched a bunch of her videos, and in one of them, she talks about how her mother used the word "faggot" all the time and that's where she got it from -- that's pretty fuckin sad to me.

The bitch is crazy, bottom line.

She's probably a great lay because of it. Russell missed out.

i literally never heard about this bitch before all this
am i getting old here or she was just a literal nobody?

both

literal nobody I think. She wasn't able to get a record deal until one of the big names from Wu Tang Clan helped her out.

He was the one who invited her to Crowe's party. He regrets it.

no ass

I'LL SPITTY SPITTY

Still more than a white girl's

is this some nigger slang? are you talking about a tablet? are you using an ipad?

nope, you should get out of the hood sometime

Care to explain what happened?

An ass you'll never get, you fucking neckbearded fat fuck

I think you need to relax, user.

>Care to explain what happened?
Why don't you fuck yourself?

And you from the trailer park.

Dumb bitch didn't understand M&C

you're getting old. her biggest hit has over 100M views.
youtube.com/watch?v=i3Jv9fNPjgk
but she destroyed her own career immediately afterwards by being a complete tard on twitter. literally got her ass banned there for spewing racist rhetoric at one of the one direction lads.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS

why don't you answer the question?

You think this is good music?

fuck off nigger no one wants your ghetto sluts

I don't care how much of an enormous negro she is, this track is pretty great.

It doesn't matter if something is Good or Bad, so long as it makes money.

You sound pretty sheltered user. Plenty of peoples parents say shit that wouldn't be appropriate in public today but it's no excuse to be a crazy cunt yourself.

That's a dumb thing to say since it very obviously wouldn't refute anything I said.

White girls asses wouldn't become smaller if I changed location, but you/him would notice that white girls can have bigger asses than this azelia if you just saw met more white people(like you would if you left the hood).

>you sound pretty sheltered
Sounds like you come from shitty stock, user

I'd say that if "faggot" or "nigger" or any other offensive epithet comes from your parents, chances are you're an ignorant hick. Maybe not... but I'd put money on it. Again, I don't hold it against you, I just find it sad.

are all women with last name banks crazy or something? what the fuck

I'd gentrify her

even if she cant shut up and keeps calling you cracker?

>that picture

fuck normies for real!

>implying I'm not into raceplay

>Crackers keeps telling folk to stop being offended and to get over people saying nigger.
>can't get over cracker
D'fuck is this?

oh hey i sleep with crackers too

i fell asleep while eating paprika flavored crackers

how old are you?

>Those are nine different couples,
I know I'm not asian

Russell did nothing wrong according to all witnesses. The bitch is lucky he didn't just end her life with a punch.

MAKIN' MOVIES
MAKIN' SONGS
FIGHTIN' 'ROUND THE WORLD

Her music is good but she still is a crazy bitch.

Just another example of how certain people can take their beliefs to more extreme/alternate levels and fail to see how hypocritical they can be on certain levels. She needs to chill out before she ruins her career further.

I think she may have some serious issues, she's very focused on race.
She sleeps with white guys almost exclusively and then says she hates white men and that people fetishize her culture.

I think she might be kind of like Sup Forums in a way, it's like a reverse BLACKED.
>oh man I hate niggers so much look at this fucking niggers dicks slapping into this white girls pussy I have a whole folder of this shit
>oh man I hate fucking crackers so much I really wish I wasn't compelled to fuck them regularly and feel their gross creamy dicks all up inside me

OI Tugger

looks like she wants to foight

>feel superior to something
>lower yourself down to their level by letting that something have its way with you

Humans are pretty complex and weird creatures.

>like Sup Forums
>like Sup Forums & Sup Forums's moderation team

ftfy yw :)

cracker isn't even really a derogatory term in that sense, it's just a reference to slaves being whipped by whip "crackers"

shit wouldn't offend me, but then i don't see how a whole group of people can basically call each other "nigga" every other word and pretend to feel some kind of deep, history spanning hurt when the "ga" is replaced by a "ger", even from their own tribe

now that shit, that shit makes NO fucking sense senpai

They should call us whippersnappers if they really want to get our blood boiling.

Well calling them black technically isn't any better than nigger.
Nigger is just an American pronunciation of niger, which is latin for literally the color black.

I can appreciate that now it has negative associations, much like the swastika, however none of the black people of today lived through slavery and very few of the elderly would be alive to remember segregation.

>her music is goood

Life is all about sex in the end.

i didn't know it before i watched this, but i'd smash it

there's something weird about her attitude that makes me went to hit it, almost a hate fuck but softer

rare as fuck to see a black girl i'd wreck, especially a apeshit crazy one like that

>Her music is good

see

i mean that's what i'm saying kinda

if they found themselves in some other parts of the world where the word black comes up commonly, like say buying a black shirt, they'd lose their fucking minds and nobody would understand, especially now they popularized it in their culture themselves so everyone think it's alright

idk, just can't have it both ways, moreso now than ever because i'm seeing a lot of younger wannabe thug white kids throwing that shit around like it's nothing and one day they're going to get wrapped up with someone who doesn't realize how regular the usage has become, for example

tl;dr skin color slang is all fucked up and needs to be corrected somehow

Grandpa get off Sup Forums.

i get what you're trying to say, but i'd be having my way with her in this case, it's different for guys in that way

>Her music is good

you should get out and stop wasting your youth you little faggot

Grandpa hip hop has changed a lot since Big L you just have to give it a chance!!

Hip Hop died in the early 90's, son

>Nigger is just an American pronunciation of niger, which is latin for literally the color black.
Tho Idgaf but I can't let you slide with such reaching bullshit, that's like saying an Indian dude can't get man and call a guy racist because he called him a towel/dothead.
"W-well it is a dot on his head so it's just a fact"
Like cmon are there literally such idiots or are you just being cunning by using minimization?

That analogy doesn't work.
They don't call it towerl/dothead in their native language.
Niger literally translates to black.
It just has negative connotations now because of the context of when it was prominently used in history.

Similarly "retarded" used to be the PC term for the mentally handicapped, but it got used in vain so often it became offensive in itself.
You can also see how self-given labels change based on connotation.
Athiests don't want to be associated with edgelords anymore so they call themselves Nontheist or non-religious, even though it literally means the same thing.
And people are now calling themselves "women's rights activists" to separate themselves from feminists.

I'm not arguing that nigger should be totally fine for anyone to abuse, only that in its original functionality it is not inherently offensive.
I also don't think anyone can own a word, it's either okay for everyone to say or no one to say.
Even if a lot of black people agree it's okay to say among themselves, they shouldn't get to override the black people who disagree with that motion.