*buuurp*
W-white genocide is real, Morty!

>t. pling pong bong kong lee bling clang cling soo poo loo pee lee

>white fertility rates
it's suicide, not genocide

Where is Argentina?

>poo peeland isn't even shown

kiwi's confirmed not white

Honestly I can see leftists abandoning Tibet and sucking off the chinks instead before they'll admit this contradiction.

Difference being Tibet doesn't want the Han and didn't get a choice in the matter, while western countries literally did this to themselves. Plus you know, the Han has been good for Tibet in regards of infrastructure, economy & goods n services.

Nobody mass slaughtered the natives. It was mostly disease.
Being drunks all their life doesn't really help their reputaion in my eyes besides the fact they couldn't jnto civilization.

>steal land
>"it was a disease"

how you are better then gommies?

Wow, that's a sophisticated argument you have there.

>steal land
Natives didn't have a concept of land ownership until it was too late.
There was no "land stealing" because nobody owned it.

>Plus you know, the Han has been good for Tibet in regards of infrastructure, economy & goods n services
Yeah this is exactly what I expected from types like you (being generous and assuming you aren't a chink)

l*ddit truly is the hairy asshole of the internet.

>muh white genocide
more like white suicide
topkek just have children dumb wh*tes

you're idiot, but thats your flag anyway

prove me wrong

What the fuck are you on about?

i can, in fact easily but i wont

>Canada
>America
>Australia

>White countries

Europe doesn't deserve what it's getting but the shithead anglo triumvirate does.

3b1n

>Chinese people in tibet is genocide

t. dimitri

The Indians were savages. It's one thing killing off a group of backwards animals to make the land better it's another to let the backward animals to the killing.

I'm saying that you're either a chink or a chink apologist you slow faggot.

The Visigoths were savages when the Ummayyads came into Iberia, doesn't mean it belongs to them.

Same with the Balkanites when the Ottomans came.

How do you figure that?

The moors were savages compared to the visogoths

I believe you ;)

Kill yourself, Europe needs to burn.

Because you just gave me the usual chink apologist line? "They bring jobs blah blah"

How were they able to conquer them then?
Why were there more Andalusian scientists than Visigoths scientists?
Why were they occupied for so long?

>USA
>Canada
>Australia
>white countries

I'll bite, what should they be then?

Because the visogoths were fighting a civil war and were paid to aid one side. Then jews opened the gates of the capital Toledo

That's cause it's a fact you fucking dunce. You'd think after you've heard the line enough to recognize the reasoning you would have verified it for yourself, you absolute mongrel.

They should belong to their natives
>Inb4 hurr durr they savage they can't run a country!!!1!
Then leave it as a nature reserve
Sources? Stormfront not acceptable.

>they can't run a country
Exactly, and the three you mentioned are countries.
You're taking the easy way out.

Yeah nah, fuck off dumb fucking chink. Eat a shotgun barrel.

lmao those retards still shoot arrows at eachother

go back to

Lol, the victim complex. Genocide entails the systemic killing of people of a particular ethnicity. Nobodies killing anybody. Nations will and have been culturally evolving and adapting since their inception, this time period is no exception.

So it's okay to blow up white people and mass immigrate to their places because they used to fight each other, right?

native americans and aboriginals are the only ones wo have any right on claiming the land as theirs, whites shouldn't complain about anyone invading them since it's exactly what they did

I think you're the tibetan chink seeing as how bothered you're getting by facts.

nah its ok to not give a fuck about a bunch of retards that still live in 1000bc, have more land than most countries in the world and still complain about shit while making the country worse, or did you believe the lie that natives dont have land

sometimes when I close my eyes, I become white

It's pretty well known history

The US is included in the pic, so mind wich kind of mongrel did it

But there is no Tibetan genocide...

>because they used to fight each other, right?
>used to
Thanks for that

You can't invade someone who has no concept of land ownership aside from small hunting territories.

It's not really above, it's pretty much on the same latitude as your text, at least on mobile

sorry but outside of Sup Forums no one cares about your pity arguments, this land was theirs and you took it, just because they didn't have the same principles of land as the colonizers doesn't mean that they just threated the land as a playground, different tribes had a different amount of land that they constantly fought over against other tribes, they didn't have borders but they had their land

You cannot molest a child if it does know it is molestation, so it is OK to raise child slaves in a basement from birth, right?

>pity arguments
I don't think you know what that is.
And no, I did not invade their land, I'm not even white. And yes, it's better off having at least some civilization in an entire continent.
Anyone who says that australia, canada, or the united states is only abo land does not understand who established and built said countries.

The natives were perfectly fine with the europeans when they first arrived. They probably should have kept the alcohol and guns away from them, but it's not like they protested the usage of said land.

Top quality autism, have an δΈŠγ’γ€‚

Without trying to sound like a cunt, you'd be hard pressed to garner an aboriginal Australian majority vote to "return" back to pre-European era living.
No one wants that, man. Australia today, generally speaking, actually looks after its citizens. It may be rather shitty in a lot of aspects, but people appreciate the welfare net provided by the government, those with aboriginal heritage more than any other ethnic demographic.

good, can't wait for wh*te people to stop existing
my children will be free of this plague

Too many cucks here, you never learn do you?