How did this movie make you feel, Sup Forums?

How did this movie make you feel, Sup Forums?

was okay, my favourite part was where the irresponsible mother with 2 children 6 to 12ish realised 15 minutes into another joke about sausages penetrating buns realised it was an adult movie and led the shitbags out to presumably complain to the theatre staff about the big bright red MA15+ logo not being noticeable on the 6 foot posters outside.

Good. I laughed a lot.

I didn't hate it

I liked it. I didn't want to because I like to think I am above this shit. but it was pretty great.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I would've thought the clerk would have told them prior to paying? When I took my daughter to see that Mel Gibson Beaver movie they started having an argument with me.

hungry for some sausages, to be honest with you senpai

Me&Smart people: A good satire about life, religion, and some good old movie references

Rest of the Pleb:

- This is stupid i want more gore
- lol weed
- Religious turd being offended
- Let me mock this movie becuase i dont understand it

the ending was awful

it was funny how it was very in-your-face but that ending went too far

>ash nazi jewish

what?

Few parts I liked, but mostly the movie did not live up to the hype.
The ending where they discover that they are a cartoon by Seth Rogen (who had to put his stupid face in movie so the people know it is him) was the worst.
I found that it is funny that ehnic food had its rwgion accent, and that douchebag was a real douche.

animation looked really cartoony for a CGI movie, I liked that
Plot was okay, orgy was impressive, end was fucking shit

ooh i forgot about the "let me posta a pic laughing to prove im above you" pleb

Only watched 20 minutes. It's satire isn't clever enough to actually be funny. It's pathetically anti-religion.

They swear in almost every line.

Fapped to numerous scenes.

No shame.

what turned you on?

Watched 15 minutes. It's garbage. The whole movies hinges on the exact same "we're food dude ay lol" joke
>good satire
Really?
>good old movie references
More like jarring references that felt out of place like that Saving Private Ryan reference, total shit.
>"dude we could totally make that part like Saving P Ry"
>"But Seth, they're food, why would there be machine gun and plane soun-"
>"Nah it's funny dude"

thicc

her crotch shots were a bit too much

I work at a theatre and whenever an adult tried to being anyone that wanted to be charged a child ticket with them, I straight up told them it was overly sexual and advised them to see another movie

Boob jiggle of the human lady
Her stretching out her camel toe regretting buying the douche
Orgy scene, for obvious reasons

Found the Mormon.

The saving private ryan part was great

It was fucking garbage, why the fuck is a film about food that comes to life telling me I have to respect other's beliefs? Why was that message so poorly implemented? Why is the jew bagel the nicest food in the film (I already know the answer)? Why is orange juice also jewish? Why is Seth Rogen and his bum buddies so lazy they had to invent checkouts that also have a video feed when it is not difficult at all to have the hot dog broadcast his message?

Also the animation was fucking shit and the song at the start was absolutley terrible.

In a world of shitty remakes and superhero movies, this was delightfully refreshing. Not perfect, but it delivered.

>it's like a children's movie... BUT FOR ADULTS?!? LMAO

I actually hesitated to watch it when I read that Seth Rogen voices the main character.
I was surprised that the movie is actually decent and clever at times.

why were some characters food with inert packaging and some characters where packaging with inert food inside?

Why are there so many fucking shills in this thread? The film is not good, do not let any of these (((posters))) try and convince you to see it

Why was the douche sentient but not the shopping carts or knives?

It was alright but I was and still am triggered by the fact that they called a fucking hot dog frank a "sausage" just for the sake of a shitty recurring joke.

And the orgy was a bit much.

Why was a condom sentient?

>"Dude, jam totally looks like blood lmao!"
Awful.

This movie isn't intelligent. I can't believe people are using the words clever and intelligent to describe this movie. Is everyone here a weed smoking 17 year old?

I didn't watch it. I couldn't. The ultra tryhard normies who find literally anything funny just ruined it for me.

>Sup Forums actually likes this garbage movie for 12 year olds
Guess thats 1 less board i can visit

No, we're all 22 year old hard drug users who have nothing left to live for.

Haven't watched this. It's probably funny. If you don't like it, that's okay. You don't have to call the people who like it retards. Maybe you're the retard for not liking it. Who knows?

Does it surprise you really? There's a constant Big Brother general, a shitton of GoT and other normie-tier TV shows threads, and the ridiculous amount of capeshit threads. This is nothing.

I understand the normie shows, but The Big Brother general brings me disgust every time I see it. "Reality" TV is absolutely bottom of the barrel. Waifus is not a good excuse to watch anything.

>Waifus is not a good excuse to watch anything.
Hey now, let's not say things that aren't reasonable. I'm just about to watch what I would consider an irredeemably shitty movie just because it has Emma Watson. Is that really not a good excuse?

I laughed a lot, but mostly because I kept thinking about all the kids in the theatre watching this (the first time they kill a sausage one of them started crying). I can forgive its logical flaws as a metaphore for ateism and shit, but I didn't like that for the sake of the joke they showed food comminting suicide for the cause, like the obvious coke+mentos joke. It DESTROYS the message of the movie. But who cares...

You didn't say a single good thing about it except that kids were watching it at the same time, which is a questionable commendation.

It's like how Girls and Atlanta are good tv shows that the racist Sup Forums brigade throw hissy fits over and go into it already haters.

That's exactly what happened. If I watched this at home I wouldn't laugh, but being ther knowing that was just too fucking hilarious

Like movies will never be good again.

Like I was watching unfunny kike bullshit. Oh wait