Apologise

Apologise

It's girl busters all over again. Critics know it's bad but give it the lowest grade they can but let it still have a "fresh score"

That's a nice score, I wonder how much Disney paid Rotten Tomatoes for it...

do you have proof for these conspiracies?

the final score will be somewhere mid 80% which is still pretty damn good. Though it's all a matter of opinion. you may like this more than iron man, but may like it less that winter solider. depends on your preference. i can already tell you now it will be better than antman and first avenger, but will be lower than iron man and winter solider.

we all know at this point that RT is OWNED by warner bros, so this shitposting needs to stop

please, someone give this guy a nurse and his daily anti-schizo medication

>6.8/10
I-it's not bad, right guise?

>Apologise
>to a corporation

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

>6.8
>all the reviews say it's the same capeshit as every other movie but they are 'fresh' because it has nice graphics

Just what I expected. Another formulaic, pretty average movie with decent special effects that keep you entertained for 90 minutes. Of course critics won't give it a 10/10 but they can't hate it either since it doesn't do anything wrong either.

I've seen GirlBusters

>good story
>great acting
>great effects
>fun
GUISE IT MUST SUK.

based jamesposter telling it like it is

>good good good

more like mediocre

capeshit has such a low bar for "fresh"

any other genre would get shat on for having a boring predictable plot

I'm going to watch it and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

WATCH IT MORDO

>all refuse to apologize

this world has no decency anymore

What was I supposed to apologize for?

No, it's true. Warner Bros owns, like 80% of the company. Literally just look it up.

>Disney paying off critics again

Won't trick me again

>star wars 7
>civil war
>avengers 2

Nope

being retarded.

>marvel continuing to purchase reviews

Didn't they already sell it off?

>Posting pre release special effects

DCucks are embarrassing

not gonna watch it anyways.

>Apologise

rich friend saw it. usually hates superhero films due to them not being as good as the comics. said it was faithful trippy and a really fun film. keep in mind the only other marvel films he liked were iron man and guardians. i think we have ourselves a winner

also he said they didnt show an after credits sequence. probably saving it until the actual release.

So I had a theory months ago that this was set in an alternate universe and at the end strange end up in the normal mcu. Any spoilers on whether that happens?

you know it doesnt, but lets just say it's easter eggs galore with some of the universes he visits. that alone makes it worth watching.

I always believed in ya marvel.

I know you are the true capekino.

Praise Marvel

S-sorry Mr. Mouse, I'll review your boring bland ass flicks positively but please d-don't hurt my family

Replace "good" for "same" and you may be onto something

While this looks like pure shit, it's not as bad as the CGI of the Civil War airport scene

So its average as fuck

Havent seen it yet but im willing to bet marvel stayed safe and played the same tune they've been playing successfully so fad

He beats Dormammu, who is basically a giant purple head that shoots lasers out of his mouth, by trapping him in a time loop that resets every time he kills Strange. Dormammu gets tired of killing Strange, kills Mads and fucks off somewhere else.

It's mediocre as fuck.

Two more positive reviews are in.

DELET THIS