What went wrong ?

What went wrong ?

The previous movie included Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen. Ergo, this one can not be better.

the fact that hallf of it was a lol randum scooby do style teenager flick and the other half a serious action movie.

it wasn't as jarring as the tone shifts in the shit fest that is bvs, but still it was like 2 different movies edited together.

Quick silver could have fucking ended the whole thing but "they" chose to keep him under the thumb...

>purple guy blows up everything in egypt
>cgi sand flies everywhere
>people in retarded suits fighting each other non stop in the third act with no sense of storytelling purpose other than to please the fans on youtube so they can make videos about how cool it was when X fought Y and used superpower Z.
>sansa stark mindfucks apocalypse to death

there's no substance to the action. the magneto scene was the only good thing about the movie.

Nothing.

Film was great.

Wrong

>need to find powerful mutants to be his acolytes
>gets a kid with wings, a ninja prostitute with a regular sword and a pink sword and one genuinely powerful weather-wizard
>instead of Magneto changing sides when he finds out he's got a son to live for, to make up for the child he just lost, he just changes sides because he's a flip-flopping asshole
>Stryker having mutant-power-suppressing UV lights or some shit, and Beast doesn't think to rig some of that shit up to neutralise Apocalypse's powers, instead he just runs around like a wolfman throwing cars
>Quicksilver suddenly being so slow he can't dodge a punch just because his foot got caught in some mud

That was exactly why I said they maid Quicksilver too powerful in the last movie. Because I knew they'd have to pull some kind of retarded crap to put him out of the fight.

Jennifer Lawrence as the main.

Shut the fuck up about this shit already.

munn wore a full body suit and it wasn't a leotard that was very wrong

Nothing. Whiny MCUfags are just becoming more vocal and they hate everything that keeps these characters out of the MCU. The Disney money helps a lot to spread that infection

the opening scene looked like a early ps3 cutscene so that wasn't a good impression

>implying anyone, on either side of the fence, wants to integrate mutants with the rest of the heroes

>magneto kills half of earth population
>"it was just a prank bro, I'm the good guy now"

>munn wore a full body suit

Proof?

Apocalypse was pathetic. Absolute shite. If he truly wanted Humans extinct, why didn't he just launch the nukes?

As well as this, his powers were no where near how they are supposed to be. He's supposed to be able to control every atom in his body, allowing him to morph his size and arms into weapons. All he did in the film is chuck a few grains of sand and kick quicksilver.

They should have kept him for a later film, a film that would end the series (Like that will happen).

ivan ooze as the bad guy

I wouldn't want the X-Men property coming into the MCU (not yet anyway). The universe would get far too overcrowded. If they're going to introduce them, they should at least do it in the latter half of Phase 4.

New Cyclops, Nightcrawler, and Storm were great.

Jean sucked.
Mystique REALLY sucked.
Psylocke and Angel were forgettable.

I just do not understand why Magneto is still alive. At least put him into a permanent coma, Chuck.

>I just do not understand why Magneto is still alive. At least put him into a permanent coma, Chuck.

>Are you sure you don't wanna stay buddy?
>No helmet Charles, you can convince me to do anything.
>Haha get out of here you mass murdering rascal.

They made Mystique the main character because JLaw.
And the lazy twat didn't even want to wear any blue makeup.

Also they fucked up Apocalypse.

So the whole "all is revealed" part where Jean kills apocalypse. Was that supposed to be foreshadowing a "dark Phoenix" bullshit plot for a future movie. Or did he just realize he wasn't the strongest mutant

>If he truly wanted Humans extinct, why didn't he just launch the nukes?

Because that would have rendered his kingdom an irradiated wasteland.

I thought it was just typical shit to say when dying after having spent millennia avoiding death.

If anything, Jean doing the while Phoenix thing while so young should mean she learns to control it. Instead of having it erupt on her later in life because she never used it.

Surely he could survive that, he is "the most powerful mutant" after all

Bryan singer was involved

what good is that if everyone else is dead?

>magneto blows up the world
>oh well whatever
>he finds a wife and has a kid
>hey member when you blew up the world that one time?
>family dies
>magneto literally blows up the world this time, single handedly killed 100s of millions probably
>lol dude its k

HE could. His subjects could not. It's not hard to grasp, nigga.

>>magneto literally blows up the world this time, single handedly killed 100s of millions probably
>>lol dude its k

They let magneto go at the end after committing mass murder.

I laughed at the guys having the forethought not to bring any metal to arrest Magneto, and instead they all brought wooden bows they had lying around. Not simple spears or clubs, fucking bows. Like it was a situation they'd trained for.

Obviously both.

>Oscar Isaac
>charisma out the ass, commanding presence, effortless acting
>huge wave of momentum from last 4-5 roles
>put him in an ass costume, in green screen scenery, and with forgettable dialogue and generic world ending villain

STUPID IDIOTS

"Quick lets shit this out while Marvel is still cutting checks" the movie.

>mohawk Storm

That's what he's saying.

good job adding nothing.

>"Quick lets shit this out while Marvel is still cutting checks"

Marvel is cutting no checks, they cut checks for Marvel, and they are very SMALL checks to besides.

What didn't?

The fact that my dick isn't deep in Storm's white haired cunt.

>explaining her white hair with Apoclypse's mojo doing its thing

Even if it didn't make sense since no-one else got their hair bleached, I still appreciate it.

> What is the reason for the recent Spiderman film for 500, Alex.

It's always a problem with characters with speed powers. They have to make really retarded decisions to keep them in check or otherwise they'll solve everything (like in every Quicksilver montage).

The four horsemen were lackluster as fuck.

I laughed when the arrow pieced both the mom and daughter and they immediately died.

That Polish language at the beginning was so bad I barely managed to watch this film. I am Polish and I live in the city they showed (Pruszkow). It doesn't even look like that for fuck's sake!
> I don't like the film because they showed my city not like it is in real life.

Definitely the worst comic movie this year. Idk why critics have such a rage boner against the DCEU.

That's Sony, not FOX, learn the fucking difference.

That's nowhere near the bullshit you get with psychics, though. One minute they can fuck with people's brains to freeze them or make them not see anything, the next they can't do shit.

With Quicksilver the problem was how insanely fast he was, due to the viewer seeing everything in slow-motion, with Quicksilver speeding up so fast that he went invisible even when bullets and explosions moved like molasses in winter. With THAT kind of speed he'd be able to take out any Psychic before they could even register that he was in the country, and he shouldn't have been caught by some fucking mud. His punches should have sent Apocalypse into the upper stratosphere.

If Apocalypse would have just made one of those destruction-fields he did when everyone was blasting him it would have made a lot more sense. Speed doesn't help when you can't get close enough to punch.

Show us your big Polack dick

Nope.

>If Apocalypse would have just made one of those destruction-fields he did when everyone was blasting him it would have made a lot more sense. Speed doesn't help when you can't get close enough to punch.

That's what I was thinking. Make Quicksilver like the Beast, he can't do shit if he can't actually get to you. But the main problem with speed powers still is that you can't have all the cool scenes if you reduce their powers so it will always look retarded.

It's a core problem with these type of characters and there isn't really much that you can do about it.