Eternal /got/ general

You let it die again edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRTF5awVFQ0
watchersonthewall.com/video-footage-monumental-meeting-yet-another-main-character-joins-fun-gaztelugatxe/
watchersonthewall.com/first-image-monumental-meeting-major-game-thrones-characters/
reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/
imgur.com/a/4r050
watchersonthewall.com/filming-kicks-off-zumaia/#respond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

best post

>Latest News:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRTF5awVFQ0

watchersonthewall.com/video-footage-monumental-meeting-yet-another-main-character-joins-fun-gaztelugatxe/

watchersonthewall.com/first-image-monumental-meeting-major-game-thrones-characters/

>Alleged Season 7 Leaks from "Awayforthelads":

reddit.com/r/freefolk/comments/57g8yf/compilation_of_spoilers_by_awayforthelads/

imgur.com/a/4r050

Don't let this one die too

Leaks revived /got/ for a week then killed it worse than before. Nobody cares about the show now because it's confirmed absolute garbage

Does anyone actually believe those shitty leddit leaks?

it's hard not to believe those with pictures at least, you know.

/got/ was dead for 4 hours

No worries

More news

watchersonthewall.com/filming-kicks-off-zumaia/#respond
>Indeed, Itzurun joins the previous Basque locations in serving as the show’s depiction of the lands that surround the great castle of Dragonstone. What’s more, video footage and photographs have turned up of the scenes being filmed, mostly taken from Santa Klara, a local country holiday home that overlooks the bay. As many of us suspected, they are filming at least two scenes: the arrival of the Dragon Queen‘s Dothraki horde to Dragonstone, and the later arrival of Jon Snow and Davos Seaworth to the Daenerys-held castle. The King in the North, accompanied by Davos and a guard of Northern soldiers, is greeted by Tyrion, Missandei and some Dothraki, who take care of their boats once they arrive. Upon disembarking, Jon and Tyrion share a formal handshake.

Reminder Stannis will come back

>Dany appears in Westeros, show slowly coming to conclusion
>suddenly, army of 120 000 men appears with Stannis Baratheon leading it
>he literally slays a dragon (Drogon) while Daenerys screams like a little bitch
>everybody is absolutely shocked by his brutality as he grabs Daenerys by her hair and slits her throat
>normies rage, Burlington Bar fucking explodes
>Melly Sanders TREMBLES in excitement, immidiatelly drops to her knees along with all the Dothraki to their new khal
>everybody cheers 'Stannis Stannis Stannis' and even he cracks a smile
>Paradise City starts playing as scene fades away with Stannis smiling and everybody gathering around him in peace to celebrate his existence

awayforthelads is bulletproof

>Jon and Davos arrive at Dragonstone. Tyrion meets them on the beach, and the Dothraki take their ship.

By ship, leaker actually means the small boat they used to get to the island, and by take, he mean carry it onto land

There's video of the meeting too

How will Sansa react to Jon being a Targaryen soon to be dragonriding Prince?

Not the time for a GoT thread anons.

>D&D have expressed interest in having a fun light hearted scene for when the heroes all come together on Dragonstone and become friends
>Dave Hill proposes idea of a musical number for the end of season seven episode six, before the finale when the wall comes down and the long night begins
>Film dance scene down those large outdoor steps we have scene them filming own. Dancing is down in partners two per step as they dance down the stairs.
>partners are Jon and Dany followed by Tyrion and Varys, Davos and Melisandre, Grey Worm and Messendei, Brienne and Pod, Oleena and Elaria, and Gendry and Theon.
>dance is set to "Uptown Funk" by Feral Williams
>during scene Jaime arrives on Dragonstone and looks on lovingly as he anticipates his reuinion with his beloved brother.

eternal /got/ is eternal pleb

>tfw she's not gonna die this season
>tfw she'll try and steal Jon away from Dany next season

Why are D&D so cruel?

Let these threads die. No one cares anymore, after seeing those spoilers GoT is officially dead to me.

>tfw soapfag got banned again

do we like the leaks?

After walking dead had a kickass premiere and westworld had yet another great episode last night I really couldn't give a shit about GOT anymore, sad how even in comparison to TWD, thrones looks like trash. Jon and dany ruined the show desu

>threads literally dying before post limit left and right

>this jobless trashheap keeps getting threadbumpers banned

wew

>cast beautiful girl who looks nothing like maisie for Young Lyanna
>cast someone who looks nothing like Young Lyanna as Adult Lyanna

He must be a Clinton voter

Whos the chick in red?

Thank you Uncle Benjen

>brad is the soapfag

Makes sense.

NEW BOOK WHEN YOU FAT FUCK

No, show is even worse now and George is a cliche "it was truly a song of ice and fire" hack

GREATEST OFF SEASON EVER

THANK YOU BASED LEAKBRO

Leaker ruined off season.

We could've had so much fun coming up with theories based on the set pics and spoilers from Sue

Leaks are fake and gay. 98% is easily-calculated conjecture with the other 2% being Northrend Warcraft lore.

>MUH BLUE FLAME ZOMBIE DRAGON BRUH XD

>Lord Stark, im Hand of the Queen

I miss this show when it was full of interesting multidimensional characters who were allowed to make morally questionable choices that had rippling effects on the rest of the story and everything was intricately interconnected

Now it's just the hurr durr Jehn and Denny show, everything is simplified to pander to the most brain dead lowest common denominator, and no characters other than those two are allowed to do anything important or act independently

God I fucking hate the Dothraki and Dany. Here's hoping that Cersei burns them all to death like Dany likes so much.

Who said zombie viserion had blue flame?

Nah, he definitely knows shit.

Maybe the whole fandom has come up with separate theories but getting them all down in one leak and so far being right, right down to Dothraki carrying the boat in means he has a source

Sansa realises she's being played by LF(he tries to set the two sisters against each other) by the end of the season with help from Bran.LF won't survive this.Arya will be the executioner.Sansa realises she's being played by LF(he tries to set the two sisters against each other) by the end of the season with help from Bran.LF won't survive this.Arya will be the executioner.

>azorjon wearing glasses
but why?

who is smiling dothraki? he's a cutie

What are the odds the leaker got everything right but made up the northern storyline stuff

I saw someone saying it seems arya gets to winterfell by episode 1 or 2 because she was on the winterfell set at the same time as the director who is only doing eps 1 and 2

Yes, Sansa's a dumbass and people around Littlefinger continue to hold giant idiot balls, more news at 11

Speak for yourself.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

Also now that I think about it, it seems odd that it would take arya over half of the season to get to winterfell and then go through that whole mean girls stupidity with Littlefinger in the span of 3 episodes

Fucking damn it, I left Sup Forums after the end of Season 6 and I find it so hilarious that the shitposting with "Stannis will come back" is still going on. Fucking quality post user.

You know, Melisandre can return to Jon at Dragonstone, because they are no longer in the North. If Davos dies she can come back to him as long as he's not North.

>who is only doing eps 1 and 2

Thing is, we only think he's directing episode 1 and 2. The video and website that interviewed him say different things, only the website I believe actually says he's directing the first two, but he doesn't say that in the interview. At least that's what I've heard from people debating this

Pretty sure HBO released a list of this seasons directors didn't they, and I thought it included which eps they were directing but I could be misremembering

I am so happy that Dany and Jon have met. I can't wait to see these episodes.

Though it's weird seeing Jon in the South. Has he ever been outside of the North, ever?

What fun theories can you come up with now that we know everything including buildup for it?

Most of the fun is speculating, theorizing and shitting on the show. We're 8 months early to be shitting on literally the entire season

Yes he has, Doran Martell was actually Jon all along.

We don't really know details and just because this was proven, doesn't mean everything else was. Like, the spoilers said that Arya was coming to Winterfell in episode 3, but she was already on set. Bran, too. Sansa seems to be only one who came on afterwards.

No, I'm not even sure he's ever been South of Winterfell or outside of it until he left for the Watch with the exception of when he was brought North as a baby

Exactly, it's not fun since we know exactly how this season is going to one up itself in shittiness, but we don't have enough detail to argue autistically over everything

Bran was filming castle black stuff

How the fuck did meera build a new sled? Do they have nails and hammers north of the wall? Where did she get an axe to cut the wood? Why all that work just to travel one mile? Wouldn't they have froze or starved to death or been killed by wights first?

Dude gave plenty of small details, we may not know instantly how Bran, Sansa and Arya get along or react or how Hound gets North and interacts with Jon for example but those things don't matter much.

And he's been right about shit so far even smaller details like who greets Jon, who they meet along the way to Dany, etc.

As for Arya, they could've been filming multiple scenes. Like just her, Sansa and Bran meeting or dealing with Littlefinger after Jon's left, and other scenes like Jon and Sansa before the others get there dealing with Umbers and Karsrarks

Bran went back in time, built a sled, then buried it next to where Benjen left them

I'd wanna say he needs them, but it's probably some fashion thing and he likes how he looks with them

Like Sophie and Maisie do

Just assume good old Uncle Benjen built it and left it to them but we just didn't see it last season

I don't give a shit about "m-muh spoilers" because the show is predictable as fuck. the whole thing is predictable as fuck. So, learning about predictable spoilers is nothing bad, it makes you prepare for the disappointment. I never really liked got, it's just the only """""fantasy""""" show on tv, what choice do I have? I have to watch it. season 6 was the most fun because it went past the books. I don't give a shit about writing, I was yawning pretty much through the entire season 5 because it was so fucking boring, well, except the last episode when shireen burned, selyse die, stannis died. that was glorious. but that was one, two episodes. not to mention the first four episodes leaked (on purpose? because it was so boring?) and then I had to wait a month for more boring episodes.

Shit, meant for

We get it

Arrived on Dragonstone, all have new Westerosi-inspired clothes, must be wearing whatever Stannis left behind.

tfw when Tyrion has to wear Shireen's clothes.

I bet there will not be a single line of dialogue even attempting to explain this

would have made more sense if some Rangers just went out there and found them

costumes are going to shit

kek

Tyrion would become Show Patchface

Why are we getting basically no details on the northern storyline? It sounds like nothing is really happening up there other than the letter shite, and even that we don't really have a clear specific explanation of how it happens and how it gets resolved

Yeah, I was hoping it'd be some Brothers who went hunting for food or maybe swear vows who'd find them and bring them back, but D&D have other plans

>Hey guys, remember that time we brought those two wights back across the Wall that the dead aren't supposed to be able to pass, I'm sure we can do that again.

Wtf?

>Might as well bring a small army to do that instead of bringing someone cobdemned to die at least, killing them a little North of the Wall and quickly try and bring him back South before the Walkers take notice

Are D&D this stupid?

Because characters that aren't Jon and Dany don't matter

>read the leaked script
>its garbage
It's the most retarded thing I've ever read, I knew S7 would be bad but this is next level

>but d&d have other plans

Those plans being spend as little time or effort as possible on everyone else so we can skip to the jon and dany scenes

Jon has literally no personality so the fascination with him is mind boggling to me. I miss the seasons 1 thru 4 cast

>le literally no personality meme

Do you realize that his archetype is a symbol, not an actual character? it's all about what he represents, not what he eats for breakfast.

Oh for fucks sake

Uh, you don't get to bring Direwolves.

>trueborn son comes back
>lol better pit two girls against each other

Fucking why? Is Bran not a threat? He's the RIGHTFUL King.

They're cucking him aren't they? He's giving up his claim to Sansa

>LITERALLY dressed like villains

WEW HEW HEW HEW HEW XD

Who is the Based Trump of GoT?

My vote goes to Azor John

I will literally kill S*phie if that happens. Fucking attention whoring cocksucker.

Because d&d are mouth breathing retards pandering to the feminists

But all three of them are cock suckers

>typical neckbeard rage

Why are you so fragile?

How does turning arya against snasa even benefit him in any way is what I don't understand

jon is the opposite of trump, I don't know if that's bait. Jon literally wants wildling scum to live together in westeros.

oh, and be prepared for trump/wall analogies in the upcoming seasons. especially when trump wins, they will literally write rapefugees propaganda, probably create some trump oc, or just make euron very TRUMP-ish. the whole "wall is down, let's celebrate. everyone is just people!"

It would be extremely chaotic.

Sorry for actually caring about characters and story

>is bran not a threat

It's his underestimation of bran and not recognizing that he's more of a threat than anyone that fucks him over in the end

Already expecting D&D to "George Lucas" the end of this show

>"This is how The Wall comes down, with thunderous applause! XD"

>"Perhaps the White Walkers are simply misunderstood! We should let them come South and leave them to their devices!"

By saying you want to kill women. You're a typical kissless necknerd MRA gorilla. It must burn you up to know that Sophie has already had more of a meaningful life than you ever will.

I don't fucking know either.

Unless Littlefinger is a mindreader or Sansa's a blabber mouth who tells him that Arya trained with the Faceless Men, he shouldn't know how big a threat she is and if he does he should know that his tricks likely won't work so better to not do anything to arouse suspicion.

But I assume Dabid doesn't care so Littlefinger might see Arya as a threat to him being the closest person, ally and partner to Sansa so tries to use Sansa to get rid of her and unlike Jon Arya's not a bastard, unlike Harry she doesn't have to pretend, unlike Myranda Royce Sansa doesn't have to be on her feet around her, unlike Willas he can't break the engagement, unlike Tyrion Arya's family didn't kill hers, unlike Jeyne he can't take her away and unlike Ned she isn't dead