Childhood crushes thread #3

Childhood crushes thread #3
The show must go on.

Remember when my sister said

>user this is the kind of girl I can imagine you will get when you get older
>KHV at 26

Thanks sis...

she looked like every other awkward high school teenager, and acted like it too. Retroactively correct yourself

MI MOMMI

When you are a kid it's just about that pretty face.

Pic most definitely related.
I remember how hard it was to hold up her posters 1-handed.

The 1970s and 80s were so superior.

Also today's crush tbqh.

What is KHV?

kissless, hugless virgin?

velma > daphnie
monica > rachel

only plebs disagree

best girl

>never had childhood crush
>start watching old stuff again
>check out the actresses now

developmental issues are a hell of a drug

when did you start fapping?

All of em

The woman i compare all women too.

Only the redhead for me. First actress I ever saved pictures of to fap to.

Who /tropicalheat/ here

Nice

I was really embarrassed as a kid for finding the girl from Ultimate Book of Spells really attractive because she was a cartoon

also nice

;_;

Only reason I ever sat through an episode of JAG. I REALLY did not get that show.

she was my waifu before most of you were even born

I watched it as a kid because I thought the intro was cool. I used to think it would be funny if the torpedo that fired was a person instead. I felt vindicated when the Simpsons stole my joke.

;_;

>tfw

Very happy you didn't post KC
>tfw I used to fantasize about being Dodger saving Murphy and Cherry from the charlies

Inferior trooperfu

WHERES THE REST

phoebe>monica>rachel

fixed that for you

also, chloe was best girl but lana was the cutest, and also a better representation of the girls i wanted IRL, the hot popular girl that wouldn't give a shit about me

>Be me in the late 90s
>spend three years chasing a cute girl with the same last name and kind of looks like her
>finally date her my senior year
>she breaks my heart
>Can't watch buffy without a constant reminder of that feel

TAKE THAT BACK

Whose childhood?

mine or hers?

Janny won't let me post it

This is a motherfucker with taste and class.

And I still maintain bad boys is one of the last best action flicks from the 90s.

Her nose is too up high in the air. I can see her boogers.

Where do you get hot awkward high school teenager like that?
Avri Lavigne?

Aunt Zelda

Wow...you must be older than me, so mid-50s? I remember her, but wasn't old enough to fap at the time.

Hmm fair point carry on.

not quite, I watched the reruns as a teen in the late 80s

I really hate it whenever someone posts the webm (the me cake or nintendo one) because it brings back such frustrating memories

Did Jim give her STDs?

>mfw there were people who preferred Aunt Hilda

Some Traumatic Dickings? I bet he did.

Hey there anons, have you ever thought that perhaps it is precisely because you are motivated by platonic crushes based on fantasizing the other, a desire to be desirable, a desire to keep desiring it, and never get it that makes you lament you haven't touched nobody in your life? Don't you think that's only because somehow your body and thus your actions deny the other to touch you back and change you? Then you go online because the dynamics of the conversation is different and you are able to have some control of who touches you, you post anonymously to dodge it, invent usernames and personas, much like normies get neurotic calculations of their posts and pictures in normwebs, but for different reasons. And then you go back to the world in which people get you back and a dialogue shows up to you to be much different from what you are used to in your fantasies, when you are sitting in front of tv desiring certain people and things and relations and status for yourself. When you are online posting about famous people and how they are like and what do they like and why do you like them. No one is talking about what you really are right now, not even yourself walking around your room fantasizing about some future relationship or achievement. Thus you never face yourself and you don't want others to take that to light from you. You think you are lacking something essential, but you do not think that this is just what you say to yourself that you are lacking, as response to some rejection from the other. Which is something that happends to everyone and it will always will. But you think you are worthless when it happends, egoistically thinking you must change yourself to be accepted, but then failing at changing. What in fact happends is that you don't want to be accepted. You go on setting standards that are higher and higher and forgetting that the other person is not a mere object, it is a subject, with choice, with difference, to you there is only a scale of 0-10.

tl;dr lol

>Google search that text
>it's not copypasta, you just wrote it right now

Also in The World is Not Enough.

not quite childhood but whatever

>tfw she strongly considered doing a nude scene in her prime around 2006 but was talked out of it by the writer of the book the film was based on

I'm saving it for future use

Damn right.

>Avril Lavigne

Yes, before she looked like a whore. She looked like a teenage whore.

>Avril will never give you a gagging BJ in the alley behind Hot Topic in exchange for a $10 choker and a six pack of wine coolers

source?

>Shakira Shakira
anyone else say her name twice every time

>ywn an autistic gf

RIP

i read all of that in connerys voice

She never stopped being hot even when she was dying.

You're a liar! Those people cannot possibly exist!

I really wanted to see her take the dick in something at the time.

Bring me.....the Bore Worms.

Whoa, she's in those stupid as Hallmark witch movies/shows about witches or whatever, my mom watches it.

>not Traci Lords

I had such a thing for her when she was on this old Nick show, Space Cases.

Max von Kinky

No, I've had fulfilling relationships and still get schoolyard crushes on strangers

Anne Frank?

Definitely

>g

Lacey

So why are childhood crush threads allowed bur none about girls you currently crush on?

>Avril Lavigne

Two words… Boring Ass. I would imagine that any guy fucking her would get bored after a few weeks, and would only stick around for bragging rights.

Hahaha, I’m glad my girl has a real ass, and while she ain’t famous, at least I know that what get every day is the real deal, and not some boring flat ass chick that’s got some dude, desperate for other women while the whole ignorant fappers think he must be the luckiest guy in the world.

Wow user you're so fucking cool with your hot totally not made up girlfriend. You have to be the coolest guy in the thread for not finding some canadian celebrity attractive

>hahaha

I want you to die.
Falling for a meme poster

Famke in Goldeneye. Muh dick.

still hot 30 years later

Always thought we were the same age, turns out she's from 81 so 4 years older.