When wil americans ever learn?

>An american citizen was arrested in the El dorado airport in Bogotá, Colombia for trying to enter the country with an assault rifle with telescopic aim, a caliber 22 pistol and 540 units of ammo
>According to colombian authorities the man came from Atlanta and didn't declare his weapons nor had any permission for carrying them, arguing that they were for sport purposes
>thus he was arrested for illegal possesion of guns and ammo
Source
eltiempo.com/bogota/estadounidense-pretendia-ingresar-al-pais-una-maleta-llena-de-armas-94970

>arguing that they were for sport purposes

He's hunting the most dangerous game of them all.

it's our god given right
read the 2nd amendment to the bible dumbass

>his laws apply outside his country
ok pal

retarded leaf

>Atlanta didn't scan cargo, but Bogota did.
I have difficultly believing this.

Reminds me of Obama's bodyguards who hired colombian prostitutes and then didn't pay them.

Chechnya kruto

>assault rifle with telescopic aim, a caliber 22 pistol and 540 units of ammo

> they were for sport purposes

Yeah, because killing people is a sport for americans.

>bU BUHT you MeXiCaNs kill PEoPle TOo
Yeah but here is a job

i bet he'll enjoy hunting rapists and psychos in jail

You don't travel with your firearms? You can check that shit it's not like it was carry on

It's not a coincidence that people living in countries with more restrictive gun laws see guns as only suitable for harming people, it is conditioned.

>assault rifle
>implying these are real things
>implying the librul idea of an assault rifle isn't ``a very ergonomic rifle and it's black and its scares me''

You can apply that to anything
>Spear throwing? A sport? Spears are for killing!!
>Bows? A sport? Bows are for killing!!
>Cars? A sport? Cars are for transportation!!
>Running? A sport? Running is for escaping or hunting!!
>Throwing? A sport? Throwing is for killing!!
>Fighting? A sport? fighting is for killing!!

>Bombing Asia? For killing? That's a sport!!

here's the pic of the guns.
Jail time for illegal possession of guns in Colombia is between 9 and 12 years

Looks 7.62 to me, so it would be battle rifle not assault rifle...but really it's a modern sporting rifle (MSR) since it's semi-automatic only.

That guy is an idiot for not checking local laws but I doubt he will go to jail for it

the irony is that many progressive judges in the US say that foreigners, even those currently in other countries, are protected by the US constitution.

>Mexican sees gun
>must be for killing people
You should see how good my truck is at running over people. I've only ever used it for transportation and to haul things, but it's really just a people killer.

In terms of how the constitution applies to immigrants and Americans living abroad, it really is an interesting set of questions.

>exactly
>exactly
>exactly
>exactly
>exactly
>not really

What did he mean by this?

>progressive
What the fuck is partisan about that? The founding fathers made it pretty clear they intended the bill of rights to outline rights already endowed to us by our creator as humans. Foreigners also have second amendment rights, they're just obstructed from practicing them by their leaders.

In my opinion, everyone should be allowed to carry guns worldwide.
So, this one passed.

wow what cunts South american prostitutes are goat and cheap why not just pay them fucking hell

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjjjjjj

There's a tv show aired on Natgeo called "Alerta aeropuerto" in which they record all sorts of foreginers trying to pass shit and getting caught at El Dorado Intl Airport, so this is not surprising at all