Pseudoscience: the podcast

>pseudoscience: the podcast

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=1j315l_EWw4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>read a 1 page click-bait article about some science thing
>start arguing with someone over it acting like an expert on the subject

Dude... cannabis and the moon landing *klink clank* put down my kettle bells its happening... looks listen for the signs the DMT will blow your minds. It's time to drink a kale shake and just relax to the max as I stacks this fat UFC cash Brock Lesnar SMAAAASH my ass shit, its time to watch the fights get Brendan schaub in here so I can put his career under the spot light im hype like I just took some alpha brain its insane trying to maintain this lyfe im Rogan not to be confused with hulk Hogan but im jacked... BOOM

>its a Sup Forums fools itself into thinking its smarter than joe rogan episode

I am.

>tfw too intelligent to listen to joe rogan

I believe you

proove it

>that episode with Trevor valley where he just yells bullshit whenever he's challenged

>its a joe pivots from topic to talk about wanting to see nate diaz and conor mcgregor

How is he a thing?

I have no idea who he is - other than he as a podast with a big viewership apparently.

Ufc announcer, comedian, pothead

He was the gateway for an entire generation being redpilled and questioning reality. Once he is gone, there is no one left. They need to give this man a statue

I don't like how Joe has mentioned cum-eating cuckolds multiple times in the past few weeks.

the icehouse chronicles can be good and his podcasts while 90% literal whos are really fucking good especially when joey diaz/stanhope are in

his comedy does nothing for me kind of like norton but nortons hilarious on radio rogan at best tries to keep up but he has the humor of frat boy who never read anything outside of fiction

He was the host of Fear Factor for like 10 fucking years.
Goddamn teenagers.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:
- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
>FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE LMAO

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
- Joe Rogan, 2015

BRIAN REDBAN – YOU ARE LITERALLY A PARASITE, I OWN YOU, YOUR SOUL, YOU ARENT A PERSON ANYMORE, JUST A DEFORMED CLINGING MANIFESTATION OF MY GREATNESS (brought to you by ONNIT™)
I BROUGHT YOU INTO THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY – AND NOW I’M TAKING YOU OUT (sponsored by Ting™) youtube.com/watch?v=1j315l_EWw4

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

it's called bro-science and he constantly jokes about it

>it's a Joey Diaz episode

I'LL TELL YA THIS JOE ROGAN, YOU AINT SEEN SHIT TILL YOU BEEN TWELVE YEARS OLD IN HOBOKEN RUNNING PACKAGES OF HEROIN BETWEEN DEALERS WATCHIN A CHINESE HOOKUH GET BEAT BY HER PIMP WHILE A WISEGUY DISEMBOWELS SOME FUCK WHO SHORTED HIM ACROSS THE STREET WHILE YOU'RE HALFWAY DONE WITH THE PURPLE HAZE JOINT YAH MOM DIDN'T HIDE WELL ENOUGH

>comedian
Citation needed

Kek

its funny every time

He's dumb as fuck but at least hes open minded. When he sticks to shit he knows about, he actually seems intelligent, but then he'll ruin it talking about fake science and garbage.
His guests are real good sometimes, but hey, if you did 900 shows, you'd have some gems in there too.

best podcast to smoke weed to, i hear

Open minded to a fault. That recent episode where he was talking to the wackjob egyptboo who thought that the pyramids were built by a super advanced society 30,000 years ago was insane.

The kettle bells encrusted with weed makes me laugh every damn time. I always read it just for that

He would be the first to let you know he doesn't know anything. Unlike the experts we find on this website.

How does this advanced society thing even hold up? There's no evidence of someone polluting, strip mining resources, refining resources etc., zilch.

It doesn't. This fucker has so idea what he was saying. Joe brought up the fact that the pharaoh list had reigns in the hundreds of years and he didn't even know about it.

If you're too open minded your brain will fall out.

he always admits to not knowing what the fuck he's talking about though. he's said multiple times that he's just repeating what other smart people are saying and just has discussions about it, so at least he doesn't have his head completely shoved up his own ass

but i don't listen to the new podcasts. i've started from 1 and i'm at #269 right now and i gotta say they're pretty comfy with the right guests

so what's the deal with redban? was he kicked off or did he leave?

Someone make a variation of the "i saw X at the dollar store a couple weeks back" pasta with this

Tried to listen to some of the other regular guest's podcasts and regretted it

Oh SHIT

I just remembered hearing about that show (and this guy) back in elementary school

Wow

*SPEAKS IN BORDERLINE HEART ATTACK*

Cocksucka!

Just so you know, I haven't listened to any of his podcasts or know what he even talks about or why anyone would listen to him because I have no idea what you could find interesting about this guy's opinions on anything.

That said he has the most intellectual and brain massaging podcasts in history of podcasts. If you disagree you are either a retard or a contrarian.

people dont listen to the podcasts for him. he's decent but hes not a great comedian.

the guests he has are great. he has such a huge range of them from real scientists to comedians to random people who done something important. his podcasts are really great if you actually go listen to them, he knows how to ask questions and talk with the guest without taking over himself.