How many times have you rolled your eyes during this week's episode?

How many times have you rolled your eyes during this week's episode?

For me it was:
>the beginning where he asks her the same thing over again for the 15th time in the show
>when MiB shoots two guys and the rest don't do anything
>another nigger sheriff
>request for a pyrotechnic effect (wat)
>relationship between the science nigger and the bitch
>THE FUCKING MUSIC DURING THE TOWN SHOOTOUT
>the whole scene when the pic related kiss

Dropping this show as we speak.

Who gives a fuck? I watch it for my valkyrie waifu.

>acoustic version of paint it black starts playing

?????????

>the bad guy has black clothes
>music is Paint it Black
pottery

The storylines are supposed to be melodramatic you idiot. It's a fucking theme park.

Plebeian nerd apologist spotted

Dropped the show by ep 4 user. Everything yo u are pointing now was already cringeworthy then.

amen brother

>Dropped the show by ep 4

Ditto

If not for the tits, I would have dropped it too.

>missing the point this hard

Maybe it's a good thing you're dropping it, it clearly isn't for you.

Hey bud, just a reminder - nobody gives a fuck that you're "dropping" a show. The people that are enjoying it will continue to watch, regardless of your shit opinions.

>>another nigger sheriff
I knew this would trigger Sup Forums, even though the whole thing's a fantasy world where they literally make people out of a vat.

Even this shows twin sister /TWD/ had a stronger first few episodes.
Just imagine how it'll turn out next season or for season 3..
Anthony Hopkins was rused like a motherfucker

Every sheriff seems to be a nigger.
The one in the starting area AND the one in the prison where they kept the edgy fucker.

Except all the sheriffs that arent
there is like 2 black lawmen total in the show every other one is white
If a third one turn up in another towm and hes also black i might get triggered though

One is a deputy and the other is a Marshal.

Get your facts straight first.

I rolled my eyes to see your low-effort bait thread

Nice argument.
The show is extremely boring and cringe inducing.

>2 black sheriffs
One of them is a deputy you poltard. Too busy being triggered by the 2 black lawmen in the entire show to pay attention to the details.

>"durr i'm fucking fat and gay durr durr"

>Nice argument.
It's not an argument, user. It's a statement of disapproval of how you choose to spend your effort.

I knew it was going this way since I saw Jew Jew Abrams name in the credits.

False. The OP dropping the show is a world-historical event. More consequential than 9/11.

I'm just trying to help you improve the way you spend your time, lad.
The show is garbage and keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.

Whey are you saying that as if you dropped the show earlier than he did? There have only been 4 episodes.

>and keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.
This is the most plebian criticism I've ever seen, holy shit.

I'm sorry, but I don't need a message to be beaten over my head in order for me to understand it.
I guess the show's made for the american audience.

I wouldn't say it's repeating so much as going very very slow. Here's hoping next episode changes that.

It's getting really repetitive
I struggled to get through the last episode

because they were guests you dumb fuck. Did you even watch the episode?

Is that fucking Mexican sidekick for MiB?

I'm with you senpai. This show is so heavy handed with it's scifi cliches. How many times do they have to show that DUDE ROBOTS ARE STARTING TO REMEMBER LMAO?

Has there ever been a more tumblr post?

lever action rifle fired, shell auto ejects...wtf, then cycles it....retards

>Not knowing the Wild West had a relative abundance of Black people and a lot of early Cowboys were black

No wonder you're such a faggot with shit taste; you're just dumb as hell

One a Marshall, one is a deputy.
Get your facts right user.

Yep, Cowboys was a shit job, but a lot of blacks figured it was better then sharecropping. You know you had a meal and earned a little cash.

The black dude in Sweet water is a deputy.

Oh wait, no he's wasnt

He's an android that was 3d printed and molded out of a vat of white liquid, to play a role in a theme park thats basically Pirates of the Caribbean: Cowboy Edition. Sup Forums cucks continue to humiliate themselves.

If the MiB has been coming to the park and doing all the story lines for 30 years how did other guests end up on snake waifu's bandito cartel before he even knew about it?

They might be new additions

the orchestral version? yeah that was god awful

it would make sense considering she's related to Wyatt and Wyatt is new.

I fear this is turning out to be one of those bullshit shows that are not going anywhere, just same shit in every episode with some minor progress on the story just to have the season end to the first somewhat interesting turn of events and the show gets cancelled.

I hope the SJWs win and Sup Forums is defeated forever and eventually deleted from Sup Forums.

that would be a degenerate heaven, right, faggot?

no it wasnt

>Dropping this show as we speak
Pay me to care, kid.

its a game. They are NPCs and he wanted into the quest, so they adjusted to let him in. note how friendly the guy whos family he killed is
>another nigger sheriff
and chinks. its a game, there will be people of various races to match the guests. also few of the most famous lawman have been black (like Bass Reeves)
>request for a pyrotechnic effect (wat)
you would not want someone to burn town the town or accidentally blow off their own legs.
>Dropping this show as we speak.
ok. its an eyeroller but not due to reasons you listed

>I struggled
to watch television

without a playthrough guide or a wikipedia article to explain everything

> but it's badly wri–
go back to GoT

>rolled your eyes
None because I'm not some faggot who thinks this show merits autistic overanalysis of things that are clearly artistic license.

> OH NO A COLORED MAN

I hope television and film continue to upset you. Have fun repeating Breitbart talking points on internet forums to likewise triggered children, like some nerd mating call.

>I don't need a message to be beaten over my head in order for me to understand it.

Can you an example of some other media that demonstrates your preferred convention for illustrating this idea?

> I've watched four episodes and can now accurately predict that no one knows what they're doing despite all storylines being continued

fucking Netflix faggots