What do you think about Rick and Morty™?

What do you think about Rick and Morty™?

A children's comedy that masquerades as something that is deeper than it really is.

do I even need to say it

Reddit and Memey thread?

RICKI TICKY TAVI BITCHES!

I think it's good but the rampant fanboy bullshit that goes on about the show over on reddit and imgur have unfortunately ruined it

Reddit and imgur are one in the same.

Sup Forums told me to hate it because Reddit likes it, so I guess it's a bad show.

kill yourself

>>>/reddit/

yes

>inb4 gr15

It was a good show until the Redditors destroyed whatver dignity it had left

they don't seem to think so. Imgur for some reason thinks it's way better than reddit, which I find super funny

rick and weird al?

I can't understand why. Same upvote system, same "look at these nerd cookies my gf made xDD", and reddit hosts their images there.

reddit is actually moving away from imgur and starting to host images on site

I wouldn't know that because I'm not a redditing faggot. I'm just going off of what I see on google images.

On the surface it looks like 'lol so random XD' humour but the first season had some deceptively clever comedy.

it's the first time i "didn't get" an animated show. it's the first time i felt old.

Only see a few episodes, from what I've seen, it has funny moments, but it's randomness is pretty annoying.

Whatever you say man...
No one cares anymore if you visit reddit.
Trying to say you don't is like holding onto Rules 1 & 2 still.

tribalism. Same reason there are console wars, same reason Sup Forums has vehement dislike of reddit, same reason there are inane Marvel vs. dc threads on here every day. People are literally just that fucking stupid

I really like it.
I also hate manchilds who hate certain stuff because Sup Forums tells them to. Even though they didn't actually watch it.

Upvoted xD

You look like a fool. Stop.

(You)

Good until they hired two female Hillary supporters as writers. Now it will be liberal shit like current day simpsons

Upvoted xD

>t.Redditors

Upvoted xD

reddit killed it

fuck off reddit

It's great, much better than Futurama.

Also the argument "it sucks because its fanbase sucks" is beyond idiotic.

I didn't last two minutes because of the terrible voice acting.

what does reddit have to do with whether it's a good show or not?
are you guys retarded?

Remember that episode where super-genius Rick admits the wage gap is real?

LMAO!

Upvoted xD

jesus christ

I can't tell which posts are jokes and which ones aren't anymore.
Part of me thinks whoever wrote this is just some early twenty-something on his way to a college class.
The other part thinks its some 30 year old that watched life pass them by with no job, living in his parents basement thinking he's hot shit.
Guess I'll never know.

I like it a lot. I have to agree with the sentiment that it's fanbase sucks though. They act like it's the greatest television show of all time. It's good, maybe even great, but it is not the second coming of comedy Jesus despite what reddit might say.

It doesn't go out even on weekends

Deleted xD

Just because Reddit likes something doesn't mean its bad. It just means it has broad appeal.

Hit and miss.

For some reason Sup Forums's loyal band of shitposters have deemed it Reddit, while allowing Bojack, Community, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and GoT threads to pass unmolested..

the mod does it for FREE

>Mod deletes autistic manchild's shitposts
>HUURRR DOES IT FOR FREE MEME XD

You faggots here complain about Reddit and their SO RANDUMB XD memes but you're just as bad as them, worse actually.

The show's specific brand of smug Dunning-Kruger humour attracts a specific kind of person that can very neatly be described as "Reddit", and this is very obvious to anyone who is not a rabid fanboy.

Its Futurama with swear words

its not kino

>SHIT ON LE FLOOR
>WUBBA DUB DUB LMAO
>SQUANCH xD
>GOD ISN'T REAL SUMMER
>NINE INCH NAILS SO DEEP :'(
jesus and that was just the first episode

hellooooooo mod!

>DUDE NIHILISM LOL
>I fucking love science.
>r/atheism is my homepage

What are some Sup Forums comedies then genius? Reruns of early 2000s adult swim?

Test

fairly true
the rick character had potential to be a pretty comfy character, but then they did this to him

All the stuttering gets VERY annoying

reddit

all the shitty tymblr fan art has ruined it for me

but the wage gap is real

If Rick was real he would probably hang around in Sup Forums a lot. He is like you guys, but intelligent

>specific brand of smug Dunning-Kruger humour
You're just trying to sound smart. There's no such thing as "Dunning-Kruger humour". I think you meant humour that follows Dunning-Kruger effect.

>mfw I call a show reddit while I have reddit open in another tab

I enjoyed it, but I do realize that it is reddit - the show and I think the way they talk is extremely overdone.

>There's no such thing as "Dunning-Kruger humour

Yes, there is.

>You're just trying to sound smart

If that were true I should apply to be a writer on Rick and Morty, I'd fit right in.