After what has been named the most ludicrous bid war on script buying history the winner of it all is non other than...

After what has been named the most ludicrous bid war on script buying history the winner of it all is non other than reknown comedian Bill Burr, as of yesterday the soon to be director has locked the rights for what will be the long awaited "Blood Meridian" film adaptation, there's no official word on the casting as of yet but it all seems to indicate that Mr. Burr himself will take the role of the iconic character "Judge Holden".

Is he just bored now?

OH JEEZUS

Maybe he wants to actually put to use the company he stablished for the cartoon.

FUKEN BRUTAL

James Franco BTFO

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS BETTER START PISSING RIGHT NOW

ladEEEE!

i'm looking forward to seeing hairless bill dancing nude with a fiddle like a madman

his voice is way too high
can he even do baritone?

should I read the book?

Do you want to?

that's a big sentence

well, I don't really like reading fiction, and I fucking despised the movie "no country for old men."
but everyone says this book is the best.

How strange. Burr starts turning SJW and all of a sudden Hollywood opens its doors to him after a stint of bit parts.

JUST

>Burr starts turning SJW
What do you mean?

Nice mem

Have you listened to his podcast since he got married

Which of his opinions have changed?

His ones on race and sex for starters

Oh, i wouldnt know i only pay attention to his stand up

Oh yeah? Name 100.

No they haven't you alt right cuck

no he hasnt. he still tells men not to get married and still goes on his women are cunts rants. his bitch usually leaves the room or they argue when it happens. burr's an obstinate asshole from boston. he's not changing at his age.

he didn't have a problem with NFL players being paid millions kneeling or sitting for the national anthem.

gee i wonder if that has anything to do with his black wife?

These apaches are brutal.

Really? He went on a rant about how the guy who didn't stand for the national anthem did that because he sucked at football, but now they can't fire him without looking like racists.

he always loved blacks, he worked black crowds and he has cred because of it. you know nothing you alt right retard

Or maybe who gives a fuck how many times have you stand to the pledge of allegiance with your hand on your heart? I swear you guys complaining about shit just make it worse just ignore him and call him a bench warmer.

In high school, i'd stand during the pledge of allegiance but I didn't put my hand on my heart.

Triggered yet?

loving or hating blacks has nothing to do with calling out idiots. black on black crime is reaching epidemic proportions yet they choose to vilify police officers for making split second decisions with their lives on the line. it's a total fucking joke.

i don't give a fuck about the national anthem or the flag, i just am sick of black people blaming white people for all their problems.

"I never knowingly lied"

Where's your evidence? Couldn't find anything about this online.

Kek

billposting is an underrated upcoming meme

For you, maybe

never reply to me imbecil.

Billy's always had a bit of the acting bug in him, and he's always desired to be a star. In the Breaking Bad commentary Vince Gilligan mentions how Bill was always asking for his character to have a bigger role, and later when Better Call Saul was in the works Bill contacted the production company, got in contact with Vince, and suggested a spinoff of Bill's character.

why did alt right retards get triggered so hard by this

its a form of protest by an individual

out of the loop here, what book?

Today's podcast was good

bill hasn't even weighed in on that you triggered retard. he just said kaepernick kneeling wasn't a big deal and that people like you were dipshits for turning it into an issue

EVERYBODY

LOVELY NIA EVERYBODY

OH

OH SHE BRÜTAL

Lovely Nia everybody

Have you ever read about how you can tell a person's character by how they treat waitstaff? Bill had an entire segment on his podcast about how Nia was shitting on a waiter at some restaurant they were at.

Nia is shit. She's only with Bill for money and to further her own career. Poor fuckin ginger.

COMEDY IS DEAD. why are you posting this?

Is Bill the Burr?