I'll find you... Maggy

>I'll find you... Maggy.

He was heavily brain damaged, probably didn't even know what was going on.

Maybe he meant in the afterlife

>Maybe he meant in the afterlife
that's exactly what he meant

>Dumps supersexy thicc lipped Rosita
>Makes I wubb you eyes at Sasha instead

Yeah, Abe needed the bat.

>tfw Sup Forums fucked me up so much if that were to happen to me I'd probably say "just fuck my shit up senpai"

>believing in the afterlife

Maybe he deserved to die.

Definitely agree, imagine the kind of facefucking he was doing every night. Suddenly the zombie apocalypse doesn't sound so bad.

Don't forget

>didndu nuffin

Works every time.

Isnt that something he always says?
As the governor took maggie he said something similar to "i will find you". The moment before he got into that plot armor scene with getting behind the container he said "i will find you maggie".
Thats a default text from him i think and after negan crushed his brain. Only thing that worked in his prain was "i will find you maggie".

>yfw glenn reincarnates into Lucille and bashes neegan's brains in

>yfw glenn reincarnates into the womb of maggie as the child and takes revenge on him (negan)

I'll find you Magaggie

Afterlife? In a zombie apocalypse? You die and become a zombie 'after life'. Did he mean he'd come back as a zombie and kill her?

Thats what i thought and why it made no sense to me, because negan crushed his head into million pieces.

He's Asian, fedora edgelord. Lots of them do believe in reincarnation.

Here's your (you).

Jesus christ can the walking pleb redditors stop making threads?
There's like a gorillion of them. Why is this allowed?

same thing can be applied to the GoT faggots who make those thousands of threads when the show is on.

get used to it scrub

u made?

if an event in a show causes this kind of spam it's obvious the show in manipulative garbage

stay pleb, cucks

>Wahhhhhhhhhh

I thought he said "I failed you Maggie"

>noo stop having fun

are you triggered?

I stopped watching after they left the prison. When did Maggie die?

This past episode.

I thought he said "I love you Maggie"

the funny thing is that its not and is actually boring as fuck but fans still flip their shit over it

I thought he said "I cucked you Maggie"

Maggie didn't die. She is pregnant

Glenn died

I thought he said "NANDA KODE, OMEAWA SHINDERU"

I thought he said "Deja Vu, I've just been in this place before, higher on the street and I know it's my time to come home, Maggie."

I gaurentee the baby dies before she gives birth.

She's still pregnant after all that shit? I thought the whole point of their little road trip was to find a doctor or she will lose the baby and possibly die herself.

nigga you can't find sheeeit

Kys

yo gta's trevor is in the walking dead

Why didn't glen go to china to be with his own kind. I am sure they built a wall to keep the zombies out

Imagine being on the great wall of china, maybe its like the safest place to be?